Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By

Thread: Now that i see this creep it explains why he didn't help!

Credits

Now that i see this creep it explains why he didn't help!

I mean look at him.

I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    wow. what a shame. that guys seems like a liar and an arsehole. i understand being hesitant of letting strangers in your house but this was a REALLY bad storm. geez

Credits
    Gotta be one of the saddest stories i've heard all year. How will this woman go on?
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    yup. exactly. :-(

Credits
    sad indeed... If he had apprehensions about letting her in his home he shoulda at least call the police or something or fire rescue or something... (and believe me i can understand if he had apprehensions cause people will do all kinda things to con you, even put their children at risk)
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    this is sad.. people need to start being proactive instead of reactive.. i still feel that she should have left and gone to brooklyn before the storm, especially when that is where her husband was going to be, as a first responder. it's unfortunate that the neighbor didn't help though
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Everyone in the NYC Metro area were forewarned that the Storm will touch down at 2pm Monday. As 5:30pm Monday, my daughter and her Mother lost power. Fortunately, due to their preparation...they had candles & flash lights and extra batteries. By early Tuesday morning, the storm passed. That afternoon I went by to check on them. It was turning dark, there were overcast clouds and such. No power, no street lights or traffic lights. There was an eerie feel over the streets & their complex. Like zombie, resident evil, I am legend, End of the world eerie'ness. Fortunately, the building's front door was unlock cuz I would not been able to enter. The lobby and hallways were pitch black, I had to use my cellphone flash as a flash light. As I walked the staircase, and the hallway leading up to their apartment. All I could think of was what if some one knocked on their door, and begged for Help or claimed to be maintenance or some other first responder. How dangerous it could be, cuz you don't know who you really dealing with. I immediately told them to grab what they need, they are coming over to my place until power is restored. If I can have reservation in the aftermath of the storm, I'm not gonna blame a person who has the same reservation during the storm. Put 100 or 1000 people in the same scenario and LESS THAN 15 percent would open their door. I repeat: less than 15 percent.

The situation is tragic & unfortunate....This storm had virtually no RAIN, and that's why many misjudged the effects of the storm.
    ladyrastafari and TC like this.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    insidious, where do you get the 15% stat from? the news reporter said that it was pouring rain there. he also said there was flooding so it seems that the weather conditions there in staten island may have been diff from where you were.

Credits
    agro, i really think that she should have left and gone to brooklyn BEFORE the storm.. cos if you can think that it would be safe to go there during the storm, you could have left before and gone there same way.. however she will have to deal with the ill effects of that bad decision for the rest of her life...
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    true, she should have not been driving out there at that time especially with the children. so yes, she will suffer the repercussions of the poor decision that she made. at the same time, i feel that even if dude didn't let her in (if her story is true), like hello bklyn said, he could have called 911. i do understand being apprehensive of the true intentions of a stranger.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by agroDOLCE View Post
    insidious, where do you get the 15% stat from? the news reporter said that it was pouring rain there. he also said there was flooding so it seems that the weather conditions there in staten island may have been diff from where you were.

I'm a PEOPLE'S PERSON...I can attest to this.

On a clear summer's afternoon....you can be broke down on the side of the road, and maybe one if any will stop and see if you need assistance. Nowadays, people don't even want to know or know anything about their neighbors. Not even a good morning or good afternoon to exchange. People don't want to know anything, so they don't have to be involved in anything. If i don't care to know you or speak tpo you, that will Up the probability of you NEVER asking me sh!t or for assistance.

No pouring rain....it drizzled and the windy was blowing hard. On Sunday the day before the storm they were estimating 9 inches of rain. We got like 4-5 inch totals across the metro area. High tide for some areas is 8-9pm, and 11pm-Midnight in other areas. If we got the rain that they were expecting, all the REGULAR inland areas that always get flooded during these storms. Would have gotten flooded, due to FLASH Flooding.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by agroDOLCE View Post
    true, she should have not been driving out there at that time especially with the children. so yes, she will suffer the repercussions of the poor decision that she made. at the same time, i feel that even if dude didn't let her in (if her story is true), like hello bklyn said, he could have called 911. i do understand being apprehensive of the true intentions of a stranger.

Due to No Power In Many places....cell towers were down, creating many dead zones. You can't even say that would of work, not saying that's the case. But if you are not willing to open the door for a stranger, I don't think you gonna call 911 for help for them. 911 operator, under those storm conditions probably would say open the door or just leave them. cause there are More serious situations going on for first responders to tend to.