Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November's Imix Freak is .....

November's Imix Freak is .....

Drumroll.....

DRAGON

I really thought sexybaby would have won it... girl is like yuh have to work on dat freak...

Dragon your prize of a box a condoms and a bible is packaged and is awaiting address confirmation.... unless moderators are not eligible ... hmmmmm

There will be another freak poll for December. Allyuh get ur freak on and get ready to share stories...

LOL, You know I am not one of the most loved persons on the imix, I have hatters, but I dont care I still love those who love me and for those who dont love me, LICK my split. yeah that right, you know who u are.

Originally posted by sexybaby
    LOL, You know I am not one of the most loved persons on the imix, I have hatters, but I dont care I still love those who love me and for those who dont love me, LICK my split. yeah that right, you know who u are.

If ah could watch dem lick yuh split ( only if it is a lady) ah goh put in a bribe to vote 10 times in de December ballot...

Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    If ah could watch dem lick yuh split ( only if it is a lady) ah goh put in a bribe to vote 10 times in de December ballot...
    I am not in the rubbing nannie ting, I like pok'e mon.

Credits
    I don't know but dat poll, lookin kinda iffy. I want tuh know how all of a sudden Dragon name come outta nowhere and start tuh rack up votes.

yuh forget he name "moderator". He does do what he want.

if again it looking iffy I say the same thing, that is the same thing that happen with the poll with me and the other chick, all of a sudden no one could vote for me, everyone that was trying to vote for me couldnt.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. some things people do to make themselves feel secure. and they call themselves grown.

here a word to the wise:ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS

SSS
    Credits
    Congratulations Dragon

2SWEET4U
    i cant believe people are upset who is named the number one freak on Islandmix . this is why i peep a lot because of women like you

Originally posted by 2SWEET4U
    i cant believe people are upset who is named the number one freak on Islandmix . this is why i peep a lot because of women like you
    LOL, its not that serious sweety, women like me? LOL

SSS
    Credits
    2Sweet4u, you stood away to long, ya forget how the people on this site does carry on over nonsense. I am glad you back thou, I miss our disagreement, but that not a hit for you to start it up again. Where you been anyway?

2SWEET4U
    Originally posted by SSS
    2Sweet4u, you stood away to long, ya forget how the people on this site does carry on over nonsense. I am glad you back thou, I miss our disagreement, but that not a hit for you to start it up again. Where you been anyway?
    i have been on islandmix everyday for the past month just peeping . plus school has my busy

Originally posted by SSS
    lol, you will do anything to get my attention wont you?

2SWEET4U
    Originally posted by sexybaby
    lol, you will do anything to get my attention wont you?

i wanted to ask this question a long time now . why you and sss dont like each other . is it some man thing

not on my half.

2SWEET4U
    why dont you tell me i am sure the rest of islandmix would like to know why you and her fight on islandmix all the time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast