Originally posted by Pimptress
    they need to mind their own business
    Then they would not be neighbors

Pimptress

Re: Re: Nosy Neighbors...

Originally posted by Roz
    Then they would not be neighbors
    eh meh names dislike me buh like my brother

dey act like 2 year olds tattlin on every bad ting i do to my parents as if i'm not grown
    Last edited by Pimptress; 05-05-2004 at 11:14 AM.

Credits
    I can't stand nosey neighbors. We have this lady in our building that will see you and hold you in a gossip fest for an hour. She gets my mother all the time. Monday I saw her and tried to run up the stairs so she wouldn't get me. Why did I fall down the stairs? She came running to help me and then started telling me about a fight this couple in our building got into and who did not pay their rent.

Credits
    WHAT ABOUT NOSIE FREAKIN CO-WORKERS...ALWAYS LISTENIN IN ON YOUR CONVO..AND CHIT..!

Credits
    Originally posted by Angie Fyah
    WHAT ABOUT NOSIE FREAKIN CO-WORKERS...ALWAYS LISTENIN IN ON YOUR CONVO..AND CHIT..!
    Have one next to me. She is like a Submarine periscope. When someone is at my desk she stands up quitely to look or she gets real quiet and stops talking so that she can hear what we are talking about. Bad thing is she doesn't even front. After teh conversation is over, she asks me details of what I was talking about.

Credits
    Originally posted by xtasyreds
    Have one next to me. She is like a Submarine periscope. When someone is at my desk she stands up quitely to look or she gets real quiet and stops talking so that she can hear what we are talking about. Bad thing is she doesn't even front. After teh conversation is over, she asks me details of what I was talking about.

I have a supervisor that is nosie...about everything..she sits in the next cubicle..and mind you the cubicles are like 5 feet high...and she is always really questioning about everything I do or say..It gets me vexed.

Credits
    Originally posted by Angie Fyah
    I have a supervisor that is nosie...about everything..she sits in the next cubicle..and mind you the cubicles are like 5 feet high...and she is always really questioning about everything I do or say..It gets me vexed.
    the nosey neighbors at work and home!!!!

Credits
    Originally posted by xtasyreds
    I can't stand nosey neighbors. We have this lady in our building that will see you and hold you in a gossip fest for an hour. She gets my mother all the time. Monday I saw her and tried to run up the stairs so she wouldn't get me. Why did I fall down the stairs? She came running to help me and then started telling me about a fight this couple in our building got into and who did not pay their rent.
    bwaahh u fell down the stairs..thats how she get u..i would have crawled up de stairs on my belly to get away from her or start twitching
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

Credits
    Originally posted by Sugahkhayne
    bwaahh u fell down the stairs..thats how she get u..i would have crawled up de stairs on my belly to get away from her or start twitching

Picturing Khayne crawling up the stairs like a spider!

Sometimes I hide in my car if we arrive home at the same time. My old boyfriend used to call from outside and be like "hurry up and open the door before she start talking to me about where I parked"