Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: no way !

  1. #1
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420

    no way !

    my friend dreams about somebodys future and always it comes real.. for sure ..
    most of her dream is about pregnancy who she knows.. .. her dream friends, sister future pregnancy. .. make a forcast of persons pregnancy .




    and this time she says me that ....

    " Do you have a baby in yourself ? " to me ... now I do not have ! and .. if I possible , I will not have ..


    so that , I should keep from men ..

  2. #2
    Banned Wahleed Mahmood is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Middle of the East
    Posts
    12,143
    Credits
    1,110,585
    ank you are about to have a baby for me.

  3. #3
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    my friend dreams about somebodys future and always it comes real.. for sure ..
    most of her dream is about pregnancy who she knows.. .. her dream friends, sister future pregnancy. .. make a forcast of persons pregnancy .




    and this time she says me that ....

    " Do you have a baby in yourself ? " to me ... now I do not have ! and .. if I possible , I will not have ..


    so that , I should keep from men ..

    Juss dont go raw dog.......if u havent already...nexx ting d florida man become ah daddy
    Love Life!!!

  4. #4
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Haul It

    we can make a baby by online

  5. #5
    ***//\\*** femmeayitienne's Avatar femmeayitienne is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,328
    Credits
    72,326,384
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    Juss dont go raw dog.......if u havent already...nexx ting d florida man become ah daddy
    so gonna have a mixed baby!

  6. #6
    Banned Wahleed Mahmood is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Middle of the East
    Posts
    12,143
    Credits
    1,110,585
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    Haul It

    we can make a baby by online
    no i want to make a baby

    with your vagina

  7. #7
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    Juss dont go raw dog.......if u havent already...nexx ting d florida man become ah daddy


    I remenber the meaning ^^

    so, I dont do it without that stuff. and I am not into that kind of man




































    you know well...

  8. #8
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by haitiandiva View Post
    so gonna have a mixed baby!
    ... with who ?
    you want japanese man ?




    Quote Originally Posted by Haul It View Post
    no i want to make a baby

    with your vagina
    mines is closed

  9. #9
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    I remenber the meaning ^^

    so, I dont do it without that stuff. and I am not into that kind of man

    you know well...

    yes dearie...i know well.....lol
    Love Life!!!

  10. #10
    ~*~In the Mix~*~ BajanPryncess is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lost in BK!!!
    Posts
    5,308
    Credits
    6,971
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    Juss dont go raw dog.......if u havent already...nexx ting d florida man become ah daddy
    Still standing...:)

  11. #11
    ~*~In the Mix~*~ BajanPryncess is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Lost in BK!!!
    Posts
    5,308
    Credits
    6,971
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    ... with who ?
    you want japanese man ?




    mines is closed
    *dead*
    Still standing...:)

  12. #12
    Banned Wahleed Mahmood is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Middle of the East
    Posts
    12,143
    Credits
    1,110,585
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    ... with who ?
    you want japanese man ?




    mines is closed
    well open it

  13. #13
    DarkWingDuck TriniDivaWoman's Avatar TriniDivaWoman is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    12,274
    Credits
    1,062,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Haul It View Post
    well open it
    ah starting to belee yuh dead ass seriouz eh....lol
    Love Life!!!

  14. #14
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    yes dearie...i know well.....lol

    yes... yes... !!



    Quote Originally Posted by BajanPryncess View Post
    *dead*
    why ?



    Quote Originally Posted by Haul It View Post
    well open it
    and why ?

  15. #15
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    ah starting to belee yuh dead ass seriouz eh....lol

    please tell him ... its impossible to accept

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •