Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: No skin teeth with all yuh Brits today.

  1. #1
    I 1 2 B D 1 2 4 Q DR. SILK's Avatar DR. SILK is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,974
    Credits
    1,007,267

    No skin teeth with all yuh Brits today.

    We not spending no shillings
    We not riding no double decker bus
    We not saying "Aint It" today.... we saying "ENT"

    F#CK THAT WE not drinking tea today...We drinking juice.

  2. #2
    LGN
    Registered User LGN's Avatar LGN is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South-East, United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,481
    Credits
    830,658
    Brits (Socts, Welsh, England, Northern Irish, Depend Nations and those with recent roots from overseas)

    If you dont know the Scots actually made a wc song supporting Trinidad. Alot of Socts and Welsh People Dont Like English.

    I think you meant english

  3. #3
    I 1 2 B D 1 2 4 Q DR. SILK's Avatar DR. SILK is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,974
    Credits
    1,007,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlian Defoe
    Brits (Socts, Welsh, England, Northern Irish, Depend Nations and those with recent roots from overseas)

    If you dont know the Scots actually made a wc song supporting Trinidad. Alot of Socts and Welsh People Dont Like English.

    I think you meant english
    AYE!!!!!

    "It's not "That's Nasttttyyyyy" (British accent)
    IT'S "dat stink" (Trini accent)

  4. #4
    LGN
    Registered User LGN's Avatar LGN is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South-East, United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,481
    Credits
    830,658
    Quote Originally Posted by DR. SILK
    AYE!!!!!

    "It's not "That's Nasttttyyyyy" (British accent)
    IT'S "dat stink" (Trini accent)
    Just Accept You Were Wrong And All Will Be Forgiven

  5. #5
    I 1 2 B D 1 2 4 Q DR. SILK's Avatar DR. SILK is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,974
    Credits
    1,007,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadadlian Defoe
    Just Accept You Were Wrong And All Will Be Forgiven
    All yuh Brits lacking dentist over dey. Everybody teeth BAAANG! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  6. #6
    Imix Official Prima Donna Prinzez Diva's Avatar Prinzez Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Flatbush!!
    Posts
    12,570
    Credits
    1,054,290
    Regardless of what you call dem, NO FRIEND FRIEND THING TODAY!!

  7. #7
    I 1 2 B D 1 2 4 Q DR. SILK's Avatar DR. SILK is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,974
    Credits
    1,007,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva
    Regardless of what you call dem, NO FRIEND FRIEND THING TODAY!!
    ENT!!!

  8. #8
    Imix Official Prima Donna Prinzez Diva's Avatar Prinzez Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Flatbush!!
    Posts
    12,570
    Credits
    1,054,290
    Quote Originally Posted by DR. SILK
    We not spending no shillings
    We not riding no double decker bus
    We not saying "Aint It" today.... we saying "ENT"

    F#CK THAT WE not drinking tea today...We drinking juice.
    LOL...I now reading this WE DRINKING RED SWEETDRINK!!

  9. #9
    Whining Criminal SpArkLe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Where uh livin' now
    Posts
    5,959
    Credits
    1,513,982
    too much technicality, Brits, english, england
    I Still say Eat bloodie dirt Scumbagg.

  10. #10
    I 1 2 B D 1 2 4 Q DR. SILK's Avatar DR. SILK is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,974
    Credits
    1,007,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva
    LOL...I now reading this WE DRINKING RED SWEETDRINK!!
    Ah Red Solooooooo!!

  11. #11
    Whining Criminal SpArkLe is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Where uh livin' now
    Posts
    5,959
    Credits
    1,513,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva
    LOL...I now reading this WE DRINKING RED SWEETDRINK!!
    dammit I wonder if i still have time to run and pick up a sorrel Shandy or a red Solo.:

  12. #12
    dE dAmN tInG sElf! cOcKbAcKnRoLL's Avatar cOcKbAcKnRoLL is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Yuh really want to know?!
    Posts
    6,594
    Credits
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva
    LOL...I now reading this WE DRINKING RED SWEETDRINK!!
    i want a tea so bad but no! ah not succumbing to the pressshhhha...

  13. #13
    Imix Official Prima Donna Prinzez Diva's Avatar Prinzez Diva is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Flatbush!!
    Posts
    12,570
    Credits
    1,054,290
    Quote Originally Posted by south'oman
    i want a tea so bad but no! ah not succumbing to the pressshhhha...
    Go drink a hot red solo!!

  14. #14
    dE dAmN tInG sElf! cOcKbAcKnRoLL's Avatar cOcKbAcKnRoLL is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Yuh really want to know?!
    Posts
    6,594
    Credits
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinzez Diva
    Go drink a hot red solo!!
    yuh trying to kill meh or what?

  15. #15
    LGN
    Registered User LGN's Avatar LGN is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South-East, United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,481
    Credits
    830,658
    Quote Originally Posted by SpArkLe
    too much technicality, Brits, english, england
    I Still say Eat bloodie dirt Scumbagg.
    Right my support is unwanted.
    But seriously it shows how dumb u are bwhahahahahahahahahahah J/K

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •