Thread: No..I do not cook...so sue me!

Credits

No..I do not cook...so sue me!

So what if I don't cook on a regular basis..and I only know how to make the basics...I'm not going to be anybody's house wife anyway ...i'll just marry a chef

Credits
    at least you know how...i am yet to learn

Credits

Re: No..I do not cook...so sue me!

Originally posted by foxxietrini
    So what if I don't cook on a regular basis..and I only know how to make the basics...I'm not going to be anybody's house wife anyway ...i'll just marry a chef
    Well you bettah doh marry a West Indian man...because dem eh want no woman who doh cook.

Credits

Re: Re: No..I do not cook...so sue me!

Originally posted by ttdarkie
    Well you bettah doh marry a West Indian man...because dem eh want no woman who doh cook.
    Ain't that right. My friend was telling me that he doesn't eat food that is more than a day old. His mother used to make his meals fresh everyday. Yet this man would quicker eat some stale azz chicken and reheated pumpkin pie from Kennedy's than a reheated home-cooked meal pshht..me and he could never be together

Credits

Mystic Book Of Life, Rule #45: If yo @$$ can eat, yo @$$ should cook. This applies to male or female.

Expect a court summons shortly.

Credits

Re: Re: Re: No..I do not cook...so sue me!

Originally posted by foxxietrini
    Ain't that right. My friend was telling me that he doesn't eat food that is more than a day old. His mother used to make his meals fresh everyday. Yet this man would quicker eat some stale azz chicken and reheated pumpkin pie from Kennedy's than a reheated home-cooked meal pshht..me and he could never be together
    Gyal...yuh tink is he alone??!! Some ah dem does even refuse fuh yuh tuh heat up de food in de microwave..they want it heat up in de pot! steups! Dey does get tie up between "wifey" and "mammy"..wha mammy used to do fuh yuh..yuh cyar expect if from wifey.

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: No..I do not cook...so sue me!

Originally posted by ttdarkie
    Gyal...yuh tink is he alone??!! Some ah dem does even refuse fuh yuh tuh heat up de food in de microwave..they want it heat up in de pot! steups! Dey does get tie up between "wifey" and "mammy"..wha mammy used to do fuh yuh..yuh cyar expect if from wifey.
    HOOOOOLD UP!!! Wheel and come again!!!

I dated a woman who was EXACTLY like this. Couldn't eat leftovers...nuh uh, no sir no way. Food good, who cares, we cooked it yesterday, she not eatin' it. Many a battle over wasted good food we had (oh, the days of college gone ). She would sit there with her hunger till she literally got a headache till the food was prepared (couldn't have a tide-me-over snack either, only the meal)

This ain't gender specific ladies, nuh uh no way.