Thread: No 'Chicken Little' - Kids see suicide

Credits

No 'Chicken Little' - Kids see suicide

Brutal !!!!

A Times Square movie theater laid an egg at a showing of "Chicken Little" last night.

Adults and kids expecting to watch Disney's G-rated animated flick at the AMC Empire 25 theater on 42nd St. were instead presented with a foreign film that opened with a young man committing suicide.

"It's pandemonium," Joshua Gallo, 30, told the Daily News as he rushed out of the theater with his 5-year-old son and 1-year-old daughter. "The kids are crying. The mothers are screaming for the managers to stop the film."

Terrified children didn't know what to do as they watched a young boy hang himself from a tree at the 8:45 p.m. screening.

After five minutes, "Andrea," a Spanish drama opening today, was turned off and "Chicken Little" was played.

Patrons got a coupon for a free movie.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jebratt
    Brutal !!!!

A Times Square movie theater laid an egg at a showing of "Chicken Little" last night.

Adults and kids expecting to watch Disney's G-rated animated flick at the AMC Empire 25 theater on 42nd St. were instead presented with a foreign film that opened with a young man committing suicide.

"It's pandemonium," Joshua Gallo, 30, told the Daily News as he rushed out of the theater with his 5-year-old son and 1-year-old daughter. "The kids are crying. The mothers are screaming for the managers to stop the film."

Terrified children didn't know what to do as they watched a young boy hang himself from a tree at the 8:45 p.m. screening.

After five minutes, "Andrea," a Spanish drama opening today, was turned off and "Chicken Little" was played.

Patrons got a coupon for a free movie.
    damn! I would have been cussin too if that was me and my child in that movie theater Obviously someone was careless!

Credits
    wow thats crazy!! poor kids i hope they r not traumatized

Credits
    a free coupon to see another movie? I smell a lawsuit brewing.....If it were me, I would sue and say that my child is now having nightmares or suicidal thoughts.....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socadiva05
    a free coupon to see another movie? I smell a lawsuit brewing.....If it were me, I would sue and say that my child is now having nightmares or suicidal thoughts.....

Very possible, somebody sure messed up bigtime