Thread: NO 4 and 5 Trains

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits

NO 4 and 5 Trains

I'm so upset I just got into work there are no 4 and 5 trains from Atlantic to 14th street becasue of an outage at 14th street. Mass Transit and they have a nerve to ask for a pay hike,
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

Credits
    damn, i'm glad i missed that one. the MTA is a blasted joke though. service sucks & they have the audacity to always want more money.

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hershey View Post
    damn, i'm glad i missed that one. the MTA is a blasted joke though. service sucks & they have the audacity to always want more money.

post jack.....hey babes....u going crop over? We need infor cause I decided to go for the first time instead of just passing thru before hitting sweet tnt..lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark & Lovely View Post
    post jack.....hey babes....u going crop over? We need infor cause I decided to go for the first time instead of just passing thru before hitting sweet tnt..lol
    ahh you cant go because i am not going

and that train better be running when i am trying to leave the slave ship early today. steups

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    I'm so upset I just got into work there are no 4 and 5 trains from Atlantic to 14th street becasue of an outage at 14th street. Mass Transit and they have a nerve to ask for a pay hike,
    The number 5 train runs thru flatbush neghibhood in brooklyn. that train always packed,full people on it .like they giveing free money to every passenger on that train.

If you was on atlantic avenue. you should took the q-train. to fourteen street/union square. then from there caught regular working 4, 5 trains.

you would have made it to work on time.
    Last edited by haitianprince; 02-27-2008 at 11:45 AM.
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!
    Thanks again see you phony people next year !!!!!!! ,2013.

(Ayisien,we going to build it nice after the earthq"ke,R.i.p)

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by haitianprince View Post
    The number 5 train runs thru flatbush neghibhood in brooklyn. that train always packed,full people on it .like they giveing free money to every passenger on that train.

If you was on atlantic avenue. you should took the q-train. to fourteen street/union square. then from there caught regular working 4, 5 trains.

No gyal. I was running on schedule and they made the announcement a train in ahead of us, and then when we reach Atlantic they said "this is the last stop due to an outage at 14th street there will be no trains running from 14th street to Wall street then they switched it from 14th street to bowling green. LAST STOP LAST STOP EVERYONE OFF THE TRAIN!!!!!!" Not to mention they stopped uptown and downtown service and the Q doesn't run to Bowling Green the Stop I needed to get off at. I took the 3 to Wall street but it's annoying when they lie and say train traffic ahead when sometimes there is none or it's something else other than train traffic.

Brooklyn.Flatbush"11226" –Kings county Borough (home to the largest Islanders,west-Indian, Caribbean community living aboard from home)state of statue of liberty,movein to Europe OCT '12
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    No gyal. I was running on schedule and they made the announcement a train in ahead of us, and then when we reach Atlantic they said "this is the last stop due to an outage at 14th street there will be no trains running from 14th street to Wall street then they switched it from 14th street to bowling green. LAST STOP LAST STOP EVERYONE OFF THE TRAIN!!!!!!" Not to mention they stopped uptown and downtown service and the Q doesn't run to Bowling Green the Stop I needed to get off at. I took the 3 to Wall street but it's annoying when they lie and say train traffic ahead when sometimes there is none or it's something else other than train traffic.
    Gyal you going madd. I'AM ALL MAN .

100% MAN.
    I would like to Thank all the fake haitians, who came out during the west-indian parade, but who has no roots to Haiti island ,and no haitian accent !!!!!!

I'm on canal street buying me a Louie belt with my creole Beyonce',B.Gumbal,Lil Fizz ....dont get it twisted haters canal st in new orleans at saks not ny where them fake louie sells

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark & Lovely View Post
    hey mamacita! i'm SERIOUSLY contemplating it. I have a carnival tabanca BAD this year. I should know something by next week though.

Credits

steups, the Q takes just as long to come and is equally crowded on mornings.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Hershey View Post
    steups, the Q takes just as long to come and is equally crowded on mornings.
    The q-train is quick. they don't call it the Broadway Express for nothing.In plus majority of them people get off atlantic ave transfer to Lexington ave line 4,5 trains

Credits
    Gyal you going madd. I'AM ALL MAN .

100% MAN.
    Sorry sweetheart I realized after forgive me

Credits
    Yo de 4 train start back running yet i lookin to run away from wuk soon.