Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: nite everyone

  1. #1
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994

    Talking nite everyone

    bye everyone

    jamz since we thinkin d same finish d sentence








    byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee

    yes ah idle
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  2. #2
    Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Soca Zone
    Posts
    19,659
    Credits
    1,207,562
    Nite
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

  3. #3
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    Nite
    dang u prompt i en even pick up mih crocus bag yet an yuh reply


    oh lemme get mih scandal bag too
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  4. #4
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    dang u prompt i en even pick up mih crocus bag yet an yuh reply


    oh lemme get mih scandal bag too
    Nite nite T, have a blessed one.

  5. #5
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Nite nite T, have a blessed one.
    merci an behave yuh blood does get hot quick (or at least thats how it seems)
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  6. #6
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    merci an behave yuh blood does get hot quick (or at least thats how it seems)


    T is not that yuh know. Is just people like that i dont really like dealing with. To me is like if you dont have nothing positive to say, dont say it at all much less to me. Anyway its just the internet, tink i really losing sleep? Gurl look. Anyhow i dont know these people internet personalities, i am not here everyday chatting, into ppls business, not having a LIFE. i mean come on. It ent that serious.

    And to u T either if you know them longer before me which i assume you do, but i like i said the first time when i ever joined the mix, you try insult me i gonna bite back, and its gonna be a deep cut. Other than that, i good.

    So they hate me, wah badmind me, all i can say is, is the world going to stop turning? and keep it moving.

  7. #7
    m
    Reign of Fire...Judgement m's Avatar m is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nearby
    Posts
    9,383
    Credits
    1,026,555
    Taj yuh gone so early?

    De nite is still young...stay awhile.



  8. #8
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    T is not that yuh know. Is just people like that i dont really like dealing with. To me is like if you dont have nothing positive to say, dont say it at all much less to me. Anyway its just the internet, tink i really losing sleep? Gurl look. Anyhow i dont know these people internet personalities, i am not here everyday chatting, into ppls business, not having a LIFE. i mean come on. It ent that serious.

    And to u T either if you know them longer before me which i assume you do, but i like i said the first time when i ever joined the mix, you try insult me i gonna bite back, and its gonna be a deep cut. Other than that, i good.

    So they hate me, wah badmind me, all i can say is, is the world going to stop turning? and keep it moving.
    i been here longer than u but meen know dese ppl yasso (Marshall Town was that correct usage)
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg View Post
    Taj yuh gone so early?

    De nite is still young...stay awhile.


    sarry d bed calls if i didn't leave i would still be in bed all now instead of back again on imix (i guess thats a good thing)
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •