Thread: nite everyone

Taj
    Credits

Talking nite everyone

bye everyone

jamz since we thinkin d same finish d sentence

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee

yes ah idle
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Nite
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by **Vincy-Soca-Diva** View Post
    Nite
    dang u prompt i en even pick up mih crocus bag yet an yuh reply

oh lemme get mih scandal bag too
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    dang u prompt i en even pick up mih crocus bag yet an yuh reply

oh lemme get mih scandal bag too
    Nite nite T, have a blessed one.

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Nite nite T, have a blessed one.
    merci an behave yuh blood does get hot quick (or at least thats how it seems)

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    merci an behave yuh blood does get hot quick (or at least thats how it seems)

T is not that yuh know. Is just people like that i dont really like dealing with. To me is like if you dont have nothing positive to say, dont say it at all much less to me. Anyway its just the internet, tink i really losing sleep? Gurl look. Anyhow i dont know these people internet personalities, i am not here everyday chatting, into ppls business, not having a LIFE. i mean come on. It ent that serious.

And to u T either if you know them longer before me which i assume you do, but i like i said the first time when i ever joined the mix, you try insult me i gonna bite back, and its gonna be a deep cut. Other than that, i good.

So they hate me, wah badmind me, all i can say is, is the world going to stop turning? and keep it moving.

m
    Credits
    Taj yuh gone so early?

De nite is still young...stay awhile.

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    T is not that yuh know. Is just people like that i dont really like dealing with. To me is like if you dont have nothing positive to say, dont say it at all much less to me. Anyway its just the internet, tink i really losing sleep? Gurl look. Anyhow i dont know these people internet personalities, i am not here everyday chatting, into ppls business, not having a LIFE. i mean come on. It ent that serious.

And to u T either if you know them longer before me which i assume you do, but i like i said the first time when i ever joined the mix, you try insult me i gonna bite back, and its gonna be a deep cut. Other than that, i good.

So they hate me, wah badmind me, all i can say is, is the world going to stop turning? and keep it moving.
    i been here longer than u but meen know dese ppl yasso (Marshall Town was that correct usage)
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg View Post
    Taj yuh gone so early?

De nite is still young...stay awhile.

sarry d bed calls if i didn't leave i would still be in bed all now instead of back again on imix (i guess thats a good thing)