Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Nikki, deleted her thread?

Credits

Nikki, deleted her thread?

Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    i dunno.. didnt notice.. why? i dont think anything was said in there but in this place you never know
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    i dunno.. didnt notice.. why? i dont think anything was said in there but in this place you never know

She deleted it, but I don't know for what reason....

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

She deleted it, but I don't know for what reason....
    She explained about testing u for some previous stuff y'all discussed .... She got her answer and she she was about to delete and did

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by lucianite
    yep it always becomes about the poster and you did offer yourself as details

i think too that because some are saying that its nt just one thing it can't just be being fat so they delve further into your details

but of course there is a fat bias in our society
    but there are fat women with "quality men"
    some fat women may object to you thinking that they can't have quality men ... I'm just saying

when you see fat women with men do you assume that they are not quality men ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni
    nope. I don't assume that at all. If i assumed that fat women were incapable of getting quality men, i would have had the surgery already. Lol

i'm gonna cut the bullshit and reveal what this thread was really about. Then i am going to delete it.

This thread was really about seeing if colo would tell me that i need to adapt qualities that are more like my sister in order to get men. Even though he insisted in the other thread that she should be more like me.

In the end. It proved to me that he does rate women that are more like my sister and not like me, which contradicts what he said before.

Lol
    aqui
    Never argue with a fool:
    First they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

100% vincy flow from me morrow, who nah like that go suck on dey bone we nah follow.

No por ke me vean huaraches, piensen ke soy guacalero

Ragga soca ,Claws music and power soca/ps music and bongay music a fu we own

Credits

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N View Post
    aqui
    I'm trying grasp where I contradict myself...she need to expound. Cuz, based off that post she ended with...I was pretty consistent.
    S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N likes this.

Credits
    Lol
    It seems to me that all the qualities that u say quality men revere are qualities that my sister posseses. Yet in the other thread you claimed that I was the one that was rated more and had more appeal. When in fact that bs.

In my thread you made it quite clear that I had many less than appealing qualities which would make it difficult for quality men to rate me.
    You also said that me losing weight would add to my appeal yet you ridiculed my sister for doing so.

It just proved to me that you always rated my sis above me but because she didn't feel the same about you, you lashed out at her and tried to tell her she was jealous of me andtrying to be me.
    I am not the one one who has the appealing qualities in your eyes. My sister is.

All those qualities that you said I needed, the stronger mind state, firmer standards,stability, principles. All those things are characteristics that my sister displays. That is what you always rated about her.

I was just calling you out on your shit.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    I'm trying grasp where I contradict myself...she need to expound. Cuz, based off that post she ended with...I was pretty consistent.
    Yep I was observing the Thread you were indeed consistent with your analysis.

As to her I think she need help.
    Never argue with a fool:

100% vincy flow from me morrow, who nah like that go suck on dey bone we nah follow.

Credits
    Yep I was observing the Thread you were indeed consistent with your analysis.

As to her I think she need help.
    Do you know what other thread I was comparing his answers to?

He was consistent in that thread but he. Contradicted himself from a previous thread.

Let me bump it since you are lost and giving an opinion when you are oblivious to what is going on.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

Credits
    aqui
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    Lol
    It seems to me that all the qualities that u say quality men revere are qualities that my sister posseses. Yet in the other thread you claimed that I was the one that was rated more and had more appeal. When in fact that bs.

In my thread you made it quite clear that I had many less than appealing qualities which would make it difficult for quality men to rate me.
    You also said that me losing weight would add to my appeal yet you ridiculed my sister for doing so.

It just proved to me that you always rated my sis above me but because she didn't feel the same about you, you lashed out at her and tried to tell her she was jealous of me andtrying to be me.
    I am not the one one who has the appealing qualities in your eyes. My sister is.

All those qualities that you said I needed, the stronger mind state, firmer standards,stability, principles. All those things are characteristics that my sister displays. That is what you always rated about her.

I was just calling you out on your shit.

Oh, I see...you trying to make something out of nothing.

Yup, you solved that mystery...thanks, for the reality check.

It was much needed.

Credits
    Do you know what other thread I was comparing his answers to?

He was consistent in that thread but he. Contradicted himself from a previous thread.

Let me bump it since you are lost and giving an opinion when you are oblivious to what is going on.
    If you are certain of such contradiction why delete the thread.

Aryo a gimmi jokes in the other thread it appears your sister have a thing for colo.

LMAO
    Never argue with a fool:

Credits
    If you are certain of such contradiction why delete the thread.

Aryo a gimmi jokes in the other thread it appears your sister have a thing for colo.

LMAO
    Lol. Wow. People want to be wrong and strong? My sister have a thing for Colo. You have got to be shitting me

If anyone has a thing for colo is ME. Are you really that naďve and blind or stupid or is it that you just don't want to eat your words.

I deleted the thread because people were taking it down a different path. I saw what I needed to see and I didn't want to answer inconsequential questions from other imixers anymore.

The thread had colos name on it. That is whose responses I wanted to read.

Credits

Oh, I see...you trying to make something out of nothing.

Yup, you solved that mystery...thanks, for the reality check.

It was much needed.
    No mystery my dear. This is just how I like to play. Lol

Now I get to stir up a whole new contingent on imix.

Credits
    Lol. Wow. People want to be wrong and strong? My sister have a thing for Colo. You have got to be shitting me

If anyone has a thing for colo is ME. Are you really that naďve and blind or stupid or is it that you just don't want to eat your words.

I deleted the thread because people were taking it down a different path. I saw what I needed to see and I didn't want to answer inconsequential questions from other imixers anymore.

The thread had colos name on it. That is whose responses I wanted to read.

So both ah you wow
    Never argue with a fool:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast