Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK -vs- FLORIDA

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

NEW YORK -vs- FLORIDA

I am tired of these comparison threads about each other's home land. So i decided to compare the states in which we reside now. Well I live in Hot ass miami and I LOVE IT HERE. I hate NYC, too much people living like rats in a hole and that is not too sanitary for mankind. NYC is dutty and stink, crowded, i cyah take de hustle, de fastness and ah cyah leave nothing nowhere by mistake. They slick in nyc. Now in miami, ahhhhhhhhhhhh. That's all i can say. With the excepetion of the hurricanes, we still living in paradise here. Or and with the exception having having to speak a second laguage by force, is still a paradise. No comparison. South Florida is da bomb. Anyway South Floridians, Machel in Mad House (Ole Ole) on Friday.
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Kiz
    Credits
    when do you go back to school.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter
    I am tired of these comparison threads about each other's home land. So i decided to compare the states in which we reside now. Well I live in Hot ass miami and I LOVE IT HERE. I hate NYC, too much people living like rats in a hole and that is not too sanitary for mankind. NYC is dutty and stink, crowded, i cyah take de hustle, de fastness and ah cyah leave nothing nowhere by mistake. They slick in nyc. Now in miami, ahhhhhhhhhhhh. That's all i can say. With the excepetion of the hurricanes, we still living in paradise here. Or and with the exception having having to speak a second laguage by force, is still a paradise. No comparison. South Florida is da bomb. Anyway South Floridians, Machel in Mad House (Ole Ole) on Friday.
    Gotta love the NY haters.

Credits
    you ready fi war with dem?

Credits
    but both ny and fl is someone on here homeland too

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    you ready fi war with dem?
    long time.

~DD~

m
    Credits
    From what I understand, unless you living in South Beach or that famous rich area in Miami...the whole town is a ghetto.

An if you counting de beach as a bonus, I wouldn't, not if you from an island wid REAL beaches, not dem crowd-infested cess pools Americans call beaches.

You tek 2-steps in de water der and a shark bite off yuh boomsie.

Wha kinda shit is dat?

An lets not talk about cost of living, like I said, unless you live (and can afford to live) in dem exclusive rich areas, Miami is a ghetto...and people does be bawling bout how it expensive like NYC.

Miami you biggin up so?

Pffffffffft...try again sis.

Credits

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg
    From what I understand, unless you living in South Beach or that famous rich area in Miami...the whole town is a ghetto.

An if you counting de beach as a bonus, I wouldn't, not if you from an island wid REAL beaches, not dem crowd-infested cess pools Americans call beaches.

Wha kinda shit is dat?

An lets not talk about cost of living, like I said, unless you live (and can afford to live) in dem exclusive rich areas, Miami is a ghetto...and people does be bawling bout how it expensive like NYC.

Miami you biggin up so?

She aint see Rick Ross video did she.

Credits
    picture this new york or florida?

~DD~

Credits

Borrow Dis

long time.

Credits

Wha kinda shit is dat?

Miami you biggin up so?

i aint see no ghetto where i live? Miami lakes is a nice area, i know some imixers live in nice areas that are not ghetto. There are only a couple of ghetto areas like liberty city, lil haiti, lemon city and some places in north broward. most area are really nice.

~DD~

m
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by boy wonder
    She aint see Rick Ross video did she.
    I haven't either, in fact, I don't even know who that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor'sDaughter
    i aint see no ghetto where i live? Miami lakes is a nice area, i know some imixers live in nice areas that are not ghetto. There are only a couple of ghetto areas like liberty city, lil haiti, lemon city and some places in north broward. most area are really nice.
    Well, that's not what I heard, but you muss know.

I love NYC, and I believe at least 10 million others do as well, considering the sheer amount of people who live here, crime is incredibly low.

How's the crime over there in Miami nowadays?

Credits
    I love Miami and I love NY for different reasons. Living in NY, you're exposed to so much culture and diversity and I appreciate that experience. Miami is very different, although there's a lot that I miss about NY, at this stage in my life Miami is the best place for me. There's still a lot of cultural diversity here. The pace is slower here but it is a good pace, not as slow as other southern states.

Credits

do not believe the hype... South Beach have some decrepit places to live.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast