Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dedetriniking

Thread: New York Trini Cop started this Bull!

Credits

New York Trini Cop started this Bull!

This is why that black actress...that stupid silly knucklehead actress makes me so angry. This is real police brutality...right here in sunset park.....and sad to say that it sounds like the instigator is a female trini cop.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    Sh*t makes me angry! Innocent people doing nothing but trying to make a living and listen to the attitude of the trini cop....followed by the fat basterd cop who started the mele.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    This is why that black actress...that stupid silly knucklehead actress makes me so angry. This is real police brutality...right here in sunset park.....and sad to say that it sounds like the instigator is a female trini cop.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater
    police misconduct ON ANY LEVEL is unacceptable and should be spoken out against!!... ON ANY LEVEL!!!!
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    but...if they were black..NO WAY spanish girl woulda been in a bear hug..her ass woulda hit the ground first time and hardddddd!!!!!
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    Perhaps, looking at the situation in totality....

There's accountability on all parties involved.

Besides the One Cop kicking the The Boy in his back for No Reasonable reason.

This folkz gave the police justification to go hands on.

HUMILITY, goes a long way....especially when you are in the wrong.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post
    Perhaps, looking at the situation in totality....

There's accountability on all parties involved.

Besides the One Cop kicking the The Boy in his back for No Reasonable reason.

This folkz gave the police justification to go hands on.

HUMILITY, goes a long way....especially when you are in the wrong.
    Justification to go hands on? Are you kidding me!? The cops escalated the situation just by their attitude...starting with the west indian cop. When the cop screams "who are you!?" to the little woman and the bigger dude just calmly said "you don't have to answer that".....clearly the cop took that as an affront. Those calmly said words riled him up and it was on. Totally unnecessary!
    NikkiGiovanni likes this.

Credits
    That foolish cop didnt have to go at them like that.. If whatever festival was over and it was time to pack up, you communicate that politely and civily... They are human beings and civillians... not enemy combatants or criminals.
    she needs to be retrained..
    How she approached the situation escalated the whole thing...

and the kick in the back.... GET HIM OFF THE FORCE
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    True terrorists are not ISIS but rather the American Police.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trey_gangsta View Post
    True terrorists are not ISIS but rather the American Police.
    you taking it a little too far homey....some police in this clip were out of hand and unprofessional.......ISIS is pure evil.

Credits
    Justification to go hands on? Are you kidding me!? The cops escalated the situation just by their attitude...starting with the west indian cop. When the cop screams "who are you!?" to the little woman and the bigger dude just calmly said "you don't have to answer that".....clearly the cop took that as an affront. Those calmly said words riled him up and it was on. Totally unnecessary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    That foolish cop didnt have to go at them like that.. If whatever festival was over and it was time to pack up, you communicate that politely and civily... They are human beings and civillians... not enemy combatants or criminals.
    she needs to be retrained..
    How she approached the situation escalated the whole thing...

and the kick in the back.... GET HIM OFF THE FORCE

Let's be REAL...

the BOTH of you are from NYC, and very well know in comparison to anywhere outside of the FIVE BOROUGHS...The people here super uncooperative and defiant to police. A cop in jersey, long island, anywhere else says: pack up sh1t and clear the area. People move with the QUICKNESS, there's no need to ask twice...three or four more times. It's done, immediately.

The both is like 20 yrs old, and his sister(the woman) is a MINOR. Listen, it was bad sitution from the start...when they didn't adhere to the rules or regulation of the event & vending.

HB, I do agree that the female officer could have conveyed her message in a more professional and respective way.

But we don't know what happen before the cellphone started recording....perhaps, thats what had the female officer so out of control.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits

she was outta order...period.....she looked like the only female amongst a bunch of male officers....and she felt she had to prove how tough and in charge she was....and they probably made her talk because the vendors were female and the men didn't want to intimidate the female vendors...
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post

Let's be REAL...

the BOTH of you are from NYC, and very well know in comparison to anywhere outside of the FIVE BOROUGHS...The people here super uncooperative and defiant to police. A cop in jersey, long island, anywhere else says: pack up sh1t and clear the area. People move with the QUICKNESS, there's no need to ask twice...three or four more times. It's done, immediately.

The both is like 20 yrs old, and his sister(the woman) is a MINOR. Listen, it was bad sitution from the start...when they didn't adhere to the rules or regulation of the event & vending.

HB, I do agree that the female officer could have conveyed her message in a more professional and respective way.

But we don't know what happen before the cellphone started recording....perhaps, thats what had the female officer so out of control.
    that's not necessarily true.....i was at a block party on East 93 st in Brooklyn....they had pony rides and 3 bouncy castles for the kids...by 7pm...all that stuff was shut down, the streets were clear, music was turned down...(could hardly hear it, even though the sound system was set up in my sister driveway) and the elders on the block was ushering all the kids on the sidewalk so that cars can drive thru.....they did an EXCELLENT job of getting the street clean and clear....

cops still felt they had to come thru and harass people....made us break down the sound system....and then told people they couldn't stand on the side walks...said that if people didn't get inside their gate, they were going to come back with their supervisor and start issuing tickets and summonses...they didn't even want people to stand up, lean against their cars and chit chat
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    First of all the black actress in lL a in incident should have no bearing on this and how to fell about it
    Not sure why that black actress so bothers Dede

Anyway the black female cop - I notice she was hands off the whole time
    She was more dancing around the Mele and watching her back

The phone camera is a game changer for police relations.

Credits
    wtf didn't that stupid cop see cameras all around
    And to walk up and kick a citizen on the ground
    Smh
    Cameras all around and trying to ack like he can sneak a kick

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    that's not necessarily true.....i was at a block party on East 93 st in Brooklyn....they had pony rides and 3 bouncy castles for the kids...by 7pm...all that stuff was shut down, the streets were clear, music was turned down...(could hardly hear it, even though the sound system was set up in my sister driveway) and the elders on the block was ushering all the kids on the sidewalk so that cars can drive thru.....they did an EXCELLENT job of getting the street clean and clear....

cops still felt they had to come thru and harass people....made us break down the sound system....and then told people they couldn't stand on the side walks...said that if people didn't get inside their gate, they were going to come back with their supervisor and start issuing tickets and summonses...they didn't even want people to stand up, lean against their cars and chit chat

I hear where you are coming from...
    Buh based off your account, it is obvious that the police didn't want to come back around there for some issue or incident. Just Because they left people there still congregating, after the event was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    The phone camera is a game changer for police relations.
    I don't know about game changer....but does help both sides, and most time the police.