Thread: NEW WORLD ORDER !!!!!!!!!!! THE FACTS

Credits

NEW WORLD ORDER !!!!!!!!!!! THE FACTS

WELL I THINK IT IS ONLY FAIR TO BUT MY PEOPLE ON TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER
    DONT BE SHOCK YOU SHOLD OF KNOW THIS 10 YEARS AGO

NOW READY AND "UNDERSTAND"

The FBI will unveil a $640 million fingerprint system in August, 1999 that's expected to reduce the time it takes to identify suspects from months to hours. At its best, the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System in Clarksburg, W. Va., will allow police officers to take suspects' prints using electronic pads in their cars and compare them almost
    immediately with millions of prints on file in the federal computer banks. Currently, 14 states can use the system as of 1999. The FBI maintains fingerprint records and computer files on more than 50 million American adults. Proposals now call for DNA genetic indentification. Each cell in your body contains DNA genetic identification. Each cell in your body contains DNA that is absolutely unique to your body. It is the most accurate identification system to date. Current proposals call for the automatic DNA testing of all soldiers and prisoners. A universal DNA system would provide a future dictator or government with the technology to find anyone who resisted their plans. Government agencies worldwide possess sophisticated
    surveillance equipment that can record your phone conversations without directly tapping into your phone. The NSA and it's sister agencies in other western countries now monitor every single phone call, fax, and e-mail in the world. Even secret coded transmissions of foreign governments are routinely monitored by American Intelligence. These signals are downloaded
    to a group of Cray IV ( Super Computers) that completes an instantaneous word analysis. The "Dictionary" computer program listens for specific words from a list of three hundred selected key words. These words: may include, assassinate, coke, drugs, nuclear or any of several key words the computer would select a call for human monitoring

Credits

RE: NEW WORLD ORDER !!!!!!!!!!! THE FACTS

I would like to comment, but seeing as what you posted may come to pass soon, I'll hold my tounge and pray everyone sees the truth....and hopefully, people will wise up, study and see what is REALLY going on and don't get caught up in emotional hype.
    It's deeper than what we see.

Credits

RE: I CANNOT BELIEVE....

Credits

WELL I SEE PEOPLE TALK A LOT OF CRAZY STUFF BUT IT COMES TO REAL LIFE THINGS I DONT SEE THEM SAYING ANYTHING I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT USA KNEW THAT THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT THERE WAS NOTTHING THAT THEY COULD DONE

Credits

where did you get this info from fyre, i am curious to know...

montREALady :-)
    "2gether we aspire, 2gether we achieve"

Credits

CHECK THIS OUT
    "I JUST THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW"
    Intel & MicroSoft Are Tracking You Online
    As Well As Your ISP
    Whenever you turn on your computer, you are leaving a trail of your data information. This trail links you to documents, your tastes and web surfing habits, plus where you live and other information. Intel unveiled it's Pentium III chip which employees a Processor Serial Number ( PSN ). The encoded 96 bit number hard-wired chip traces any online communications to it's mother computer. The dreaded COOKIES on many web sights are embedded into your PC without your knowledge that
    can find out your password, name and web sights you have visited. Microsoft admitted that Windows 98 generates a fingerprint unique to identify you known as GUID. This GUID is generally hidden in Office 97 Word, Excel, and Power Point programs. What makes this most disturbing is every time you visit www.microsoft.com, this program scans your PC automatically and gathers information without your knowledge .It's not enough that Intel & Microsoft make billions in sales to it's customers, but even after they have dipped into your pocket they now have the technology to dip into your
    privacy and your PC without you even knowing it. A Web security guru named Richard Smith stated a web sight & your ISP has copy logs of everything you view ,download, send via e-mail plus even talks in the various chat rooms you frequent .Your ISP in most cases will gladly hand over any information to law enforcement and not put up much of a fight. When two or five agents walk into a Internet Service Providers place of business and demand information of certain customers, even without a search warrent, that is pretty intimidating (that's why they get away with it) and the ISP will gladly work with them to avoid all the legal hassles. In One case in September 1999, Michael Rostoker, a San Jose engineer and patent attorney was arrested for trying to pay $150,000 to engage in sex with a 13 year old Vietnamese girl. Officials seized e-mail between Rostoker and the girl by serving a search warrant on Rostoker's e-mail provider, Hot Mail. The e-mail, the affidavit states, shows that the two have
    engaged in sex on several occasions. Now my point is that what ever you send over the Net via e-mail,
    whether it is criminal or not, ( Including cyber sex) it is being recorded and accessed by legal or illegal means.

blackie

Listen listen listen stop trying to spread proganda ,those statements are as ignorant as de damn bombings ,i really cant understand what you trying to do by making these statments ,DNA tecnology is being used to fight crimes right now in the US , as your article states it is being used against SUSPECTS of crime your doing like this is some mandatory testing by some dictator for world domination an the truth is if you never been a suspect of a crime you will never be tested just like fingerprinting where you going with the new world order ??
    An as for the unique identification of the pent111 chip if you do some research you will find out that this is quickly disabled at start up ,as a matter of fact (an this is so old)when you start the pc for the first time the first set-up ask you if you want this feature enabled ,they started doing this not for no damn global dominance but because companies wanted a way to start tracking stolen P.C which was high at that time due to the peak of the internet revolution,a lot of damn web sites have the power to track down your system an see what your working with this is almost what happens when you do an upgrade of any program which everyone does from time to time.
    Take time to understand that technology like guns could be used for good or bad it up to who has the technology an what they use it for but nothing here is mandatory so how it affects you is almost up to you.

Credits

ok boss i respect you and your views
    i understand you very but i did not make this stuff up
    the same reason i did want to post it
    cause there are always people who cant see the big picture
    if you feel i am spreading proganda i will stop cause ask me to but if you want to get the facts i will help you

Credits

Oh, really

They knew about this 3 weeks ago when Osama bin Laden gave word that he was going to do something big to the USA....and they didn't believe him...they just waited around to see what would happen....The FBI and Government Officials should have hightened security then. Then maybe none of this would have happened...
    Or did you not know.

Credits

Its a book....called "The New World Order."

Check it out...its real...

Credits

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Maneater~ View Post
    Where in the sam hill did you get this from???

I thought it was lost in the big crash!!!!
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"