Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Phenomenon in the club... Dykes showin up

Hellooo Brooklyn

New Phenomenon in the club... Dykes showin up

Real Talk... More and more i am seein lesbian broads in da club... not them fly sexy ladylike lesbians or bi chicks that you would wanna see dancin up on and kissin another chick, but them baggy jean and timberland wearin broad shoulder wit the extra tight wifebeater under their shirt to flatten their titties dyke broads... And they be tryin to get their grind on other chicks too... all brave and bold wit it...

Have yall seen this at yall clubs? I have not been to a fete or soca scene in a minute... i mostly go to yankee clubs in the city... but i do remember back in 2002 when a faggot was tossed out the club for tryin to wine on other dudes..

Are yall seeing that type of thing in soca clubs

ladies, if one of them dykes tried to come at you, what would you do?

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellooo Brooklyn View Post
    Real Talk... More and more i am seein lesbian broads in da club... not them fly sexy ladylike lesbians or bi chicks that you would wanna see dancin up on and kissin another chick, but them baggy jean and timberland wearin broad shoulder wit the extra tight wifebeater under their shirt to flatten their titties dyke broads... And they be tryin to get their grind on other chicks too... all brave and bold wit it...

Have yall seen this at yall clubs? I have not been to a fete or soca scene in a minute... i mostly go to yankee clubs in the city... but i do remember back in 2002 when a faggot was tossed out the club for tryin to wine on other dudes..

yep....smh....and if a dyke approached me i would tell her no thanks...but i notice some of them persistent so i would have to cuss stink
    Last edited by MadamStatuesque; 02-15-2009 at 06:36 PM.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    YEAH ESPECIALLY IN THEM PAN YARDS

Credits
    Never seen such a thing back home in T-O at the clubs. Women party very conservatively at clubs there.

But last night looking down from the 2nd floor at a after hours club in Sao Paulo I saw 2 fine assed women gyrating on a pole on each side of the club just hurl their panties into the crowd.

2 dudes jumped up there and started grinding on her, then a third formed a circle around her to cover up whatever they were doing. The other girl got lifted by 2 dudes and the 3rd had his face in her damned crotch.

Couldn't believe what was going down and for the record no it wasn't a strip club, just an after hours spot where people party until 11am. Unfackinbelievable!
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Taj
    Credits

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Hellooo Brooklyn View Post

They didn't try to dance with us but as me and friends were coming in they were at the entrance/exit talking bout "how we gon leave when they got all this sugga comin in the club?"
    They turned around and followed us to where we stood up in the club for a bit then I guess they left.
    Man I have a short fuse if they get inappropriate so I can't say definitively what I would or Wouldn't do...
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    who is dat brownin in ur avatar?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    who is dat brownin in ur avatar?
    I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING

Taj
    Credits
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

sharkie

you really like her huh?

Hellooo Brooklyn
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post

you really like her huh?

sssshhhiiitttttttt

Taj
    Credits

you really like her huh?
    lol she's successful

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    lol she's successful

i never link it was her.

doh worry, i have a girlcrush on erykah badu

Credits
    She looks better in the avatar.

Taj
    Credits

i never link it was her.

doh worry, i have a girlcrush on erykah badu
    :

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ping-Pong View Post
    She looks better in the avatar.
    b!tch!!

whey mih ting?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast