Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBA player Pushes Fan In The Face

Credits

NBA player Pushes Fan In The Face

yeh i thought NY'ers were so tuff and all that......

Credits
    Beasley's still a pu$$y, that negro knew that he had security (two dudes in black shirts) right there.

Credits
    he probably might get sue.

Credits
    With the type of world we live in, he better pray that dude dont have "friends" like the one's posted in King Nick's video...
    From you have life you have everyting
    Dem couldn't stop my breath
    Can't take my life
    Jah loves me so
    Can't take my soul
    I'm going back for everything and more
    I'm unstoppable

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by King-NicK View Post
    he probably might get sue.
    Sue for what though? Emotional distress as usual? lol...it's not like di man get damage from having a hand in his face...Americans will sue you just for looking at dem wrong

T-MAKAA
    Beasley already has some issues... and wha he did is normal playground bball behavior

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Curry Crab n Dumplin View Post
    Sue for what though? Emotional distress as usual? lol...it's not like di man get damage from having a hand in his face...Americans will sue you just for looking at dem wrong
    hey, I've been meaning to ask you a question. Do you know former NBA player Butch Lee? I'm trying to find out where are his parents from.

The reason I ask is because after Barrea won a NBA championship with the Mavs, I heard that someone in the media wanted to discredit Butch Lee as being the first Puerto Rican to win a NBA championship. They were saying that Butch doesn't deserve it because his parents aren't Puerto Rican.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cease10 View Post
    hey, I've been meaning to ask you a question. Do you know former NBA player Butch Lee? I'm trying to find out where are his parents from.

The reason I ask is because after Barrea won a NBA championship with the Mavs, I heard that someone in the media wanted to discredit Butch Lee as being the first Puerto Rican to win a NBA championship. They were saying that Butch doesn't deserve it because his parents aren't Puerto Rican.
    Well, his parents are from the states, but he was born in Puerto Rico, so in my book he's Puerto Rican...the person trying to discredit him is Antulio Santa Rosa who happens to host a gossip/controversy show in Puerto Rico called Super Xclusivo...so he says a lot of stupid sh*t to start drama and increase ratings, which apparently seems to work for him cause his show is #1 among the local channels.

If anything, Butch Lee is more Puerto Rican than J-Lo and Fat Joe and all those other clowns cause they weren't even born nor raised in Puerto Rico.

Credits
    Well, his parents are from the states, but he was born in Puerto Rico, so in my book he's Puerto Rican...the person trying to discredit him is Antulio Santa Rosa who happens to host a gossip/controversy show in Puerto Rico called Super Xclusivo...so he says a lot of stupid sh*t to start drama and increase ratings, which apparently seems to work for him cause his show is #1 among the local channels.

If anything, Butch Lee is more Puerto Rican than J-Lo and Fat Joe and all those other clowns cause they weren't even born nor raised in Puerto Rico.
    thanks, yeah that's messed up.

Over the years I keep hearing that he has Virgin Islands heritage. Do you know anything about that?

Kakez868
    Both Them Fellas Not About That Life...You'sa Big Flippin Man..How You Still "Mushing" People??? And He Did It And Fell Back Mad Quik Behind Security.

The Spectator Shoulda Start Him Once He Get In De Man Face...Yuh' Not Supposed To Let ####################s Approach You Like That...As Soon As He Came Close He Shoulda Cleared His Shit.

And This Was In Dyckman?...You Makin' Ya Jects Look Bad

Credits
    thanks, yeah that's messed up.

Over the years I keep hearing that he has Virgin Islands heritage. Do you know anything about that?
    Well...his parents are from the mainland...but past that I'm not sure...Mr. Lee was my coach for a couple of games and I never once heard of any Virgin Islands connection...I think the guy with ancestry in the VI from that era was Walt Frazier you know...

Credits
    Well...his parents are from the mainland...but past that I'm not sure...Mr. Lee was my coach for a couple of games and I never once heard of any Virgin Islands connection...I think the guy with ancestry in the VI from that era was Walt Frazier you know...
    Ok maybe, it's a grandparent or something, but it's something that has always been talked about, back to his days at Marquette.

Walt Frazier has lived on St. Croix since the 70s, but I've never heard of him having VI ancestry, so I doubt that one.

Credits
    Ok maybe, it's a grandparent or something, but it's something that has always been talked about, back to his days at Marquette.

Walt Frazier has lived on St. Croix since the 70s, but I've never heard of him having VI ancestry, so I doubt that one.
    People does have VI ancestry? Cuz last I check almost everyone in the VI mudda & fadda come from someplace else lol
    "sa ki ta'w sé ta'w, la rivié pé pa chayé'l "

Father, before mi mind get bad
    Betta yuh flip it round and mek mi mind get mad
    Mi prefer fi work hard everyday fi achieve mi goals
    Nah grudge nobody fi dem own

NaturalBornRidah
    Beasley's still a pu$$y, that negro knew that he had security (two dudes in black shirts) right there.
    50 did the same thing when he got his chain snatched but dudes said security was just doing his job.

The dude could of circled teh court and get at him any time but chose not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakez868 View Post
    Both Them Fellas Not About That Life...You'sa Big Flippin Man..How You Still "Mushing" People??? And He Did It And Fell Back Mad Quik Behind Security.
    He didn't want to get sued, mush to a face does not get you lawsuits.

But where is this? Somebody said this is Dyckman in the BX?

Kakez868
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornRidah View Post
    50 did the same thing when he got his chain snatched but dudes said security was just doing his job.

The dude could of circled teh court and get at him any time but chose not to.

He didn't want to get sued, mush to a face does not get you lawsuits.

But where is this? Somebody said this is Dyckman in the BX?

LoL..He Dipped Behind Security Tho.

And Yeah, Dyckman..You Know The Tourney They Be Havin?..It Be Mad Nexx Dudes From The League In It.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast