Thread: Naughty Girl

Credits

Red face Naughty Girl

I SEE BEYONCE'S VIDEO FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY. BEFORE THAT I'VE BEEN HEARING HOW IT'S SO GOOD AND HOW IT'S SO SEDUCTIVE....WHAT WAS ALL THE HYPE ABOUT?!.......I FIND IT TO BE A NORMAL VIDEO. IF U ASK ME, "CRAZY IN LOVE" AND "BABY BOY" BETTER..

I'M A BEYONCE FAN AND I LOVE SONG BUT ALL THE HYPE ABOUT IT BEING THE BEST DANCE VIDEO SHE EVER DID WAS ALL WRONG. IT'S A NICE VIDEO.....LEAVE IT AT THAT. :freak

Credits

Re: Naughty Girl

Originally posted by xmaspresent
    I SEE BEYONCE'S VIDEO FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY. BEFORE THAT I'VE BEEN HEARING HOW IT'S SO GOOD AND HOW IT'S SO SEDUCTIVE....WHAT WAS ALL THE HYPE ABOUT?!.......I FIND IT TO BE A NORMAL VIDEO. IF U ASK ME, "CRAZY IN LOVE" AND "BABY BOY" BETTER..

I'M A BEYONCE FAN AND I LOVE SONG BUT ALL THE HYPE ABOUT IT BEING THE BEST DANCE VIDEO SHE EVER DID WAS ALL WRONG. IT'S A NICE VIDEO.....LEAVE IT AT THAT. :freak

I ent see it yet...what song is it for?

SexyLips
    I agree with u she do the same dances in every video( tired of that shakkin /tremble it ting she does do)..I juss like the fact Usher was in it

Credits
    IT'S FOR THE SONG "NAUGHTY GIRL"........YEAH I LOVED USHER FOR A LONG TIME.....DID U EVER NOTICE THAT SHE DOES THE SAME POSES IN HER PICS......I DON'T KNOW ABOUT U BUT I'M TIRED TO SEEING HER BACK ALWAYS BENT IN THE PICS...........

(I LOVE U "B" BUT I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHER POSES)