Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Nas Concert In Central Park...

  1. #1
    SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,144
    Credits
    1,017,985

    Nas Concert In Central Park...

    WAS GREAT!!!!!
    He did all his hits from Illmatic to Streets Disciple...
    And he put down some important political messages for the young people and the community...

  2. #2
    Registered User NYC2BGI's Avatar NYC2BGI is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    3,736
    Credits
    1,530,694
    Glad to hear that it was nice. I did hear that several people were arrested but I guess the people still had a good time

  3. #3
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    I was being too lazy & wutiless to drag my tail to de Park. Well, I'm glad to hear it was good, as he's had some mixed reviews of his live show in the past.

  4. #4
    SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,144
    Credits
    1,017,985
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC2BGI
    Glad to hear that it was nice. I did hear that several people were arrested but I guess the people still had a good time

    Yea it had a little riot outside the concert cause many people get in...
    we got there 2 hours before the gates open and the line was still a mile long...

  5. #5
    SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,144
    Credits
    1,017,985
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    I was being too lazy & wutiless to drag my tail to de Park. Well, I'm glad to hear it was good, as he's had some mixed reviews of his live show in the past.
    You shoulda came...
    He brought QTip, AZ, Kelis, Mobb Deep, Busta Rhymes..... He brought out these little kids to song I Know I Can...
    the whole thing was da truth

  6. #6
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by HornaMan4Hire
    You shoulda came...
    He brought QTip, AZ, Kelis, Mobb Deep, Busta Rhymes..... He brought out these little kids to song I Know I Can...
    the whole thing was da truth
    I'm a loser. To make it worst its not like it's easy to catch my fave rapper in Concert (his tours always gettin' cancel). He had Tip & Busta there too! Damn, I'm not stickin' again, next time I'm going come hell or highwater...steups.

  7. #7
    xtremeintl.com Mystic Xtremist's Avatar Mystic Xtremist is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Plugged In From Zion
    Posts
    18,980
    Credits
    4,835,937
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    I'm a loser.
    *right-click, save file as...*

  8. #8
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme-ist
    *right-click, save file as...*
    Haven't said this in a long time but.....I hate U !!!!
    *adds check to Xtreme-ist cuff card*

  9. #9
    xtremeintl.com Mystic Xtremist's Avatar Mystic Xtremist is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Plugged In From Zion
    Posts
    18,980
    Credits
    4,835,937
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs
    Haven't said this in a long time but.....I hate U!!!!
    *adds check to Xtreme-ist cuff card*
    next time proofread your posts for blackmail quotient

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •