Thread: My weeekend

Official Winin' criminal Soca_Loving_Trini's Avatar Soca_Loving_Trini is offline
    Credits

My weeekend

So yesterday was my b'day party and right now i tired as hell but can't sleep.So if u see any typo errors just know i not seeing straight. I have to upload some pics which i'll post later cuz ah too tired and i have a next party to go to in like 2 hours. Thats cruelty i sleeping till 4pm Monday.

So my party was aight at first nobody was dancing but then everybody got into the groove and we had a jam session. Then some jack*beep* from around the area called the police and they told us to low down the music a little so we did. Then as soon as the police gone the dj played Rihanna "Turn the music up" which was pretty ironic. Anyway after that everything was cool we had fun all them nukkas drink put meh alcohol never see ppl dont 2 whole crate of stag and carib and smirnoff ice each. Then the clean out all the food ah had too dread but it was a cool scene.

Didnt get to sleep until after 3 this morning cuz my friends who slept over kept talkin whole morning but eventuall we fell asleep only to get up half past eight this morning. Hence the reason my ass tired like a dog but at least i doh have school.

And dont worry i took a drink for all the imixers!!!Oh and i got lots of gifts plenty jewellery too!
    Doh cry fuh me! When I dead bury me in the Carnival, so I will never, never miss out the bachanal.... When I gone put me down in the Savannah so I could never, never miss a next Panorama! My daddy was on a wining trip, Mammy conceive on a wining ship and when I born I come out a soca chile......

Dragon
    How cum you did not invite us

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    How cum you did not invite us
    Was just about to say dat...allyuh Trinis so facking bad mind

Official Winin' criminal Soca_Loving_Trini's Avatar Soca_Loving_Trini is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    Was just about to say dat...allyuh Trinis so facking bad mind
    Hush yuh rasshole since when allyuh need an invitation. Set of party crashers it have in imix i surprised none of allyuh was here! And i had a lil wine set up fuh yuh if you coulda handle it
    Doh cry fuh me! When I dead bury me in the Carnival, so I will never, never miss out the bachanal.... When I gone put me down in the Savannah so I could never, never miss a next Panorama! My daddy was on a wining trip, Mammy conceive on a wining ship and when I born I come out a soca chile......

Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca_Loving_Trini
    Hush yuh rasshole since when allyuh need an invitation. Set of party crashers it have in imix i surprised none of allyuh was here! And i had a lil wine set up fuh yuh if you coulda handle it
    where was yuh party

Credits
    Not me sweetheart...I doh go no whey mankind not invited. How was I supposed tuh know yuh was holding this piece ah bull ... erm wine, fuh mih

Credits
    oh these are some of the pictures and are probably the most decent i can upload lolz.

These are the lil saucy wows!!!

My friends from school

My new neighbour and i thought she was quiet!

Me and my friends i'm the tall one in black the birthday girl!!!

My best friend getin wild

Me and my guy friend with no behaviour

I have no idea who dat fella was but he get a lil flex cuz bakes wasnt there to claim his.

And that me cuttin the cake!!!
    Last edited by Soca_Loving_Trini; 12-19-2005 at 02:15 PM.

Credits
    where was yuh party
    Not me sweetheart...I doh go no whey mankind not invited. How was I supposed tuh know yuh was holding this piece ah bull ... erm wine, fuh mih
    At my house, bakes u know i always had this wine fuh yuh doh lie.

Dragon
    Was this yuh sweet 16 birthday party ?

Credits
    Was this yuh sweet 16 birthday party ?
    Yea!

Credits
    Yea!
    I shame....

*gets down on knees and says 20 Hail Marys*

Credits
    I shame....

*gets down on knees and says 20 Hail Marys*
    Hahha watch yuhself, i think you more need to go to church and find a confessional