Thread: MY Imix Observations

MY Imix Observations

Now since I am about to start peeping like I used to I figure I would make my last post one of reflection and observation. Plus I have something to say and I am not one to bite my tongue. Before I start my reflections I would like to say the following 2 things:

1)Donít take my statements as loyalty to anyone. I have loyalty to my prick, children and the few people that walk this earth I call friends.
    2)Understand this is my opinion if you donít like what I say you are welcome to state yours.

Posts directed to one person-

Should I make any post directed to one person and you do not want to see it. I would suggest the following actions as getting upset about it does not change anything:
    1)Post a topic you would like to see.
    2)Ignore the post in general and go into topics that interest you.

What I have noticed is that people are using this as an excuse not to post. Why should that stop you? Would you feel better if I put up a post calling your name? So for those people that are sick of seeing Aloes, Hotpepasauce, Apples et al populating the board post own dam post and stop maccoing my business. Last time this site was for fun right. If I send a post to one person and converse with that person it is fun to me. Is it that allyuh feel left out?? Like there have never been semi-private conversations on this site. Let me remind allyuh I am not a just come to this site been peeping for years. I am so glad I never go a PM telling me what or who I should not talk to or any questions about my posts. I would say this (and the parties know of whom I speak) I would have answered you directly in the open forum. My Mum could not tell me who and who not to associate with so I do not believe anyone on Imix should. So In closing on this point I will use my discretion as a Grown A$$ man when to PM or not.

Suspensions-

What are we juveniles???? I understand completely that there must be rules to every organization. It appears as there are more rules in this website than anything else. What make it a problem is that the rules are not equally enforced. There is an obvious bias as to when the rules are enforced and when they are. My suggestion pick a certain set of rules and enforce it 100% of the time. I have seen some suspensions I just have to wonder about ??? SocaQ is one for instance .. I cant see what she did wrong.. but that is allyuh moderator choices. As brownskin say I have no stake in this.

Imix Politics-

There is a behind the scene politics that is real childish. This is not an utopia and everyone will not get along. But ah tell yuh Ö.Who donít like who. Who vex with who for talking to who. Who mad @ who for f@#king dey man. Ohhhh please allyuh get a life. Keep that in the real word not for Imix. Remember this is just entertainmentÖ.. My suggestion if allyuh that have personal problems with other Imixers Ö Stay out dey post donít get vex when dey post. Donít even grant them the significance of wasting a though on them. Donít feel it is me that donít like people. I have not a problem with a soul on this site as this is entertainment for me. Those people who I speak to off the mix know they status.

The Vibe-

I have this to say life is what u make it they will be positive and negative elements in all things. It is your choice as an individual to choose what you indulge in. So donít say that negative people are messing up your vibe. The truth of the matter is it is yourself that is messing up your vibe. Never let anyone change your mental status. Saying I am not having fun because of someone else is cheating yourself.

Anyway ah off meh soapbox now allyuh carry onÖ. I will be a PM beast from now on Ö ah retire from these boards

MrBlackRock
    *lets off shot*

Credits
    PEPA.. DON'T GO..... I AM LOSING ALL MY IMIX FRIENDS..

FIRST ENGINE, KITT, NOW YOU...

I hear yuh buddy.. things on here does get take to personal.

Credits
    VERY WELL SAID

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by Julie Mango
    VERY WELL SAID
    since pepa cyan say it,,, cause he in peep mode i feel compelled to say

"WE FOOPIN?"

Credits
    wow........i'm usually one to do a lot of peeping.....but pepa i think tht was very well stated...i could not of said it better......ok let me leave out of here and go back to peeping.....

n/a
    I've been saying this for some weeks now.

Credits
    I agree with what you said Pepa. Although I am not ready to go into full peeper mode yet, for now I will just stick to topics that I feel are important or serious. I need something to help my last couple weeks here go by (although the mix has been dead lately). I'm not even going to bother to open topics that are posted just to start bachannal.

Credits
    yeah pepa..don't goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If Pepa leave....I am outta here too (well posting at least, I will still have to peep )