Thread: This is from my heart to allyuh own!!!!

where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Credits

This is from my heart to allyuh own!!!!

One day ah jokie man was standing in the middle of town proclaiming that he had the most beautiful heart in the whole valley.

A large crowd gathered and they all admired the man heart, for it was perfect. There was not a mark or flaw in it. Yes, all ah dem did agree it was truly the most beautiful heart they did ever see. The jokie man was real proud of and boasted more loudly about he beautiful heart.

Suddenly, I come up at the front of the crowd and say, "Wais your scene jed, your heart eh as beautiful as mine jed?". The whole crowd look at meh heart, it was beating strongly, but full of scars, it had places where pieces had been removed and other pieces put in, but they didn't quite fit. In some places there were deep gouges where whole pieces were missing.

Them people starin at me, an one ah dem say-"How can he say his heart is more beautiful?", The whole crowd thought in silence. Then the jokie man looked at meh heart and saw its state and laughed." You must be joking," de fool said. " Compare your heart with mine, mine is perfect and yours are a mess of scars and tears. "Yeah," i said," Yours is perfect looking, but I would never trade, you see every scar represents a person ah did give meh love too nah- I would tear out ah piece of meh heart and give it to them nah, and often they give me ah piece of their heart which fits into the empty place in meh heart, but because the pieces aren't exact, I have some rough edges, which I cherish, because they remind me of the love we did share nah. Sometimes ah did give pieces of meh heart away, and the other person didn't return ah piece of their heart to me jed. These are the empty gouges.

Giving love is taking a chance. Although these gouges are painful, they stay open, reminding me of the love ah have for these people too nah, and ah hope someday they go return and full up the space ah have waitin.

So now ah hope yuh see what true beauty is? " The jokie man stand up shchupid and silent with tears runnin dong he eye. He walked up to me, reached into he perfect young and beautiful heart, and rip ah piece out. He offered it to me with he hand trembling . Ah took his offering, placed it in my heart and then took a piece of my scared heart and placed it in the jokie man heart. It did fit, but not perfectly, as it had some jagged edges. The jokie man looked at he own heart, not perfect anymore, but more beautiful then ever, since the love from my heart flowed into he own.

We give each odder ah hug an then we walk dong d road like normal. Aye true story jed. Ah hope allyuh like it and ah hope allyuh geh d message. Wit all the bullshit dah goin on in d worle these days take time to show 2,3 piece ah love to somebody jed it doh have to be ah man jed it could be anybody. mammy, daddy,brodder, dog, whoever.

Allyuh jus enjoy d day.

Hope allyuh spen it wit somebody allyuh like or love or whaever. Yeah so dais d scene. Happy Valentine. laterz

$ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Credits
    that is deep girl!!!!!have a blessed day!!!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Credits
    thank you....and the same to all.