Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Hair... help me please... (fast)

poca-old

My Hair... help me please... (fast)

okay people, wassup????e i haven't been here.
    so the problem is yesterday night at work, i saw a girl which really beatiful locs and i asked her who did it and she said her mom.... the mother was stading right beside her. so she asked me if i am trying to get locs too, so i said yes..... they told me they know my hiar dresser and that she is not so good at all and my hair since sometimes wasn't that good at all... so i asked the mother if she could do mine for me... she said okay... but i have to undo the things i have on my head.... well

i thought it would have been and easy job, bbut non... the thing doesn't want to go away i have half of my hair still with locs to be, i thought that washing them would help mut it was 4am so i fell asleep now it is 10am, my hair so sooooo hard...and my fingers are tired!!! and i am working at 2pm... i have to do something.... so anyone know who have an idea please say it....
    i am desperate, i think that i might have to go to an hairdresser, but they'll charge me so much... but, i'll go only as last resort.....
    so please help

Credits
    Wash your hair, get a deep conditioner and put it in. Put a plastic cap over it and sit under the dryer for about 10 min. If you don't have a dryer just keep the plastic cap on it for about 20 min. It will soften up your hair and the locs will be easier to come out.

Credits
    i was going to suggest the same. but why are you doing them over, didn't they already start locking? the mother couldn't just "freshen" them up for you? why you had to undo all of it? remember everyone's hair is different and it may not come out like how her daughters' did.

try undoing it when you have the deep conditioner in it. to go to work, tie your hair.

Credits
    make sure and get one of those creamy conditioners...

poca-old

Unhappy

well it is the last time, i'll try to have locs in my hair.... i am fed up....i am at my friend's house and she has a conditionner named defense... she has no black products.... miss montreal omari is close to me, i much you think the'll gharge me ti fix my messs... or do you have their number?
    i think i'll just to there i have no more stegth in mr arms and fingers...

Credits
    Originally posted by poca
    well it is the last time, i'll try to have locs in my hair.... i am fed up....i am at my friend's house and she has a conditionner named defense... she has no black products.... miss montreal omari is close to me, i much you think the'll gharge me ti fix my messs... or do you have their number?
    i think i'll just to there i have no more stegth in mr arms and fingers...
    i think it's 938-HAIR. he's expensive...call them and find out. at least they have the right products and he could consult you on what to do. fed up?! with locs you are supposed to leave it alone, and touch it up every so often, if you undo it and re-do it, it's defeating the purpose!

Credits
    You have to have patience with your hair Poca. Locs don't happen over night. It's more about how YOU maintain it that determines how your locs come out. If you get your hair twisted once a month, you still have to maintain it at home.

Credits
    if this woman is as good as she claims, you do not have to undo your hair, in order to get the desired size and style she just has to do it about twice/three times a month until is behaves itself the way you want, just put on a nice stylish hat or tie yuh head to go to work and go to some one who really knows what they are doing. i had to retrain my hair after it locked and it was hard but it worked.

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    Poca you're not alone, this is the 3rd attempt in trying to loc my hair, but it's either not the desired look I want or I get stressed and take it out. I'm going to try eventually, but if any help you should try to contact a hairdresser for some help.

Credits
    just shave yuh head bald, and start over from scratch!

Credits
    I feel a deja vu here Socaboy as if you said this already, or Poca posted something on hair and you made a remark like that. Hmmmm?

Credits
    Originally posted by empressedu
    I feel a deja vu here Socaboy as if you said this already, or Poca posted something on hair and you made a remark like that. Hmmmm?
    Naa, that comment was brand new, just came out today...it was released this morning actually.:p

Credits
    gal i hate to break it to you but the deep conditioner is gonna leave white stuff in your hair even after u wash it out ..trust me i know...dis locs business is serious...if u try to undo them...ur gonna loose alot of hair...just go to a professional
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

Credits
    what kind of hair texture do u have?? the coaser the hair the shorter the locking time..mine too about a yr to loc
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

Credits
    Sugahkhayne: a year, now it's going to take me awhile. When I had twisted it kept on untwisting as if the roots are too soft. I don't about you Poca, but I may have to take this job to hairdresser. And SugahKhayne, how did you start it, double twisted or single twisted?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast