Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My First Diaper

Credits

My First Diaper

confession time....today was the first time I changed a diaper.....

BIG PROPS to all the moms and dads that does smell dat SH*T all de time......

I tell you....the best birth control...leave a woman with a two year old all day.....

Credits
    I've never changed one, nor do I plan on it:)

Credits
    Originally posted by onerumpunchpleez
    I've never changed one, nor do I plan on it:)

LUCKY!! I made it 26 years without havin to touch one.....the trama....lol....kids are beautiful but DAMN.......I going to take a nap now....

MrBlackRock
    great another reason not to give me any, you want a kid get a ferret

amprincess
    I was the same way. even after my sisters started having kids I got away with it, but 1 day I was forced to change one. I know I can't do that everyday.

Credits
    Yep...I'll be 26 in a few months & no diapers here. I never offered when any of my friends had their kids. My mom still tryin to convince me to have at least one. :

Credits
    today was the first time i was alone ALL DAY with a 2 year old without adult supervision...no little kids in my family so i escaped the torture...maybe its different when its your own kid....

Credits
    Originally posted by soca junkie
    today was the first time i was alone ALL DAY with a 2 year old without adult supervision...no little kids in my family so i escaped the torture...maybe its different when its your own kid....
    Yea so I hear. I'm not buying into that one

Brooklyn USA currently livin in boring ATL
    Credits
    From the time my little cousin was born, I said im not having kids, this diaper thing is too much. Then my sister want to have she own child and he only running me down like im he mudda, i doh like changing he diaper but I do it, cause if you keep it on him it go stink up de place. And make sure as soon as u tek it off, throw it outside in a waste basket

Credits
    allyuh so might dead if while yuh cleanin the child they aint finish an just let out the rest on allyuh that happen to me once was not ah pretty site

in de studio with meh dumaurier an sweet drink
    Credits
    i doh even like tuh clean mine much less any other....

Credits

WHERE O WHERE

HAS THE MATERNAL INSTINCT GONE.IF YALL ARE EXAMPLES OF THE CARIBBEAN WOMEN I FEEL SORRY FOR THE YOUTH.(AN BEFORE AL YUH PEPPER MOUTHS GET YOU IN ANY TROUBLE I HAVE AN 8 YR OLD SON,AND HE HAS LIVED WITH ME SINCE HE WAS 3MONTHS OLD.)CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I GAURENTEE THAT YES THERE WILL BE TOUGH TIMES BUT THE GOOD TIMES AND SIMPLE PLEASURES MORE THAN MAKE UP FOR THE STRUGGLES(NO ME AND HIS MOTHER ARE NOT TOGETHER EITHER, SHE LIVES IN VIRGINIA).THE FIRST STEPS,CRIES,FIRST TIME THEY SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT.HELL YOU'LL MISS HAVING TO WAKE UP EVERY TWO MINS TO PUT THEM BACK TO SLEEP.(I'M RANTING AGAIN SORRY).TO SUM UP CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL I KNOW CAUSE ALL OF YOU WERE CHILDREN AND YOUR ALL BEAUTIFUL TOO.PEACE?(READ THE SIGNATURE)

Credits
    Oh that was jus beautiful and true of course...but changing diapers is not one of the best task that goes along with children...maybe I'm wrong cause I don't have any...but yeah children are cute and loads of fun.:angel1

Credits
    hmmmmmm u guys are just plain sad

ive been changing pampers from i was 4 . and now as a mommy im sick of them . day in day out arghhhhhhhhhhh. but uhmmm a two year old u said? why isnt (s)he toilet trained as yet???????

Credits

Re: WHERE O WHERE

Originally posted by Cimo 2
    HAS THE MATERNAL INSTINCT GONE.IF YALL ARE EXAMPLES OF THE CARIBBEAN WOMEN I FEEL SORRY FOR THE YOUTH.(AN BEFORE AL YUH PEPPER MOUTHS GET YOU IN ANY TROUBLE I HAVE AN 8 YR OLD SON,AND HE HAS LIVED WITH ME SINCE HE WAS 3MONTHS OLD.)CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I GAURENTEE THAT YES THERE WILL BE TOUGH TIMES BUT THE GOOD TIMES AND SIMPLE PLEASURES MORE THAN MAKE UP FOR THE STRUGGLES(NO ME AND HIS MOTHER ARE NOT TOGETHER EITHER, SHE LIVES IN VIRGINIA).THE FIRST STEPS,CRIES,FIRST TIME THEY SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT.HELL YOU'LL MISS HAVING TO WAKE UP EVERY TWO MINS TO PUT THEM BACK TO SLEEP.(I'M RANTING AGAIN SORRY).TO SUM UP CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL I KNOW CAUSE ALL OF YOU WERE CHILDREN AND YOUR ALL BEAUTIFUL TOO.PEACE?(READ THE SIGNATURE)
    whoa whoa cimo!!! I totally agree children are beautiful....but they SH*T isn't....you tellin me as a parent you LIKE to change diapers??? you feel sorry for the youth?? Nah my brother, no need to feel sorry for the youth here...because I know I am not ready to be a mother vs. bringing a child into the world when I can't give them ALL that they deserve. kids are a big responsibilty emotionally, physically and financially. and when i am ready for that, I'll be wonderful parent...don't you worry.... :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast