Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: my co worker is so drunk they need to

  1. #1
    Registered User msthunderthighs is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    213
    Credits
    76

    Angry my co worker is so drunk they need to

    Fire Her Sorry Behind!!!

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    buh whey you wukkin?


    how come dey eh fire she yet.

  3. #3
    Registered User msthunderthighs is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    213
    Credits
    76
    I DON'T KNOW!! But I know if she come back in my office with some BS, I am gonna curse her A$$ out! Every damn friday she sit with a 24 ounce cup filled with smells like vodka and some juice, and by 3pm she is DRUNK! Got enough nerve to walk up in here and now my office smell like a bum was in here!!!

  4. #4
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by msthunderthighs
    I DON'T KNOW!! But I know if she come back in my office with some BS, I am gonna curse her A$$ out! Every damn friday she sit with a 24 ounce cup filled with smells like vodka and some juice, and by 3pm she is DRUNK! Got enough nerve to walk up in here and now my office smell like a bum was in here!!!

  5. #5
    Sweetest Chick alive lol! sweetchick's Avatar sweetchick is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    is me business
    Posts
    3,997
    Credits
    1,006,315
    she doin dat on d JOB hmmmmmm

  6. #6
    Born again peeper DJ Destro's Avatar DJ Destro is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    1,205
    Credits
    1,506,735
    DOES SHE HAVE ANY LEFT?

  7. #7
    Registered User msthunderthighs is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    213
    Credits
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetchick
    she doin dat on d JOB hmmmmmm
    YUP! These damn bosses around here act like they don't smell her, PLEASE!!!

  8. #8
    Registered User msthunderthighs is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    213
    Credits
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Destro
    DOES SHE HAVE ANY LEFT?
    DOUBT IT, she smell like she drank a 5th of that shyte!

  9. #9
    Fyah Statah zouk's Avatar zouk is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Da City dat never zzzzzzzzz
    Posts
    4,712
    Credits
    1,006,687
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Destro
    DOES SHE HAVE ANY LEFT?

  10. #10
    Born again peeper DJ Destro's Avatar DJ Destro is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    1,205
    Credits
    1,506,735
    Quote Originally Posted by msthunderthighs
    YUP! These damn bosses around here act like they don't smell her, PLEASE!!!
    THATS WHAT I CALL PIMPIN THE SYSTEM.SHE GOTTA BE RELATED TO THE BOSS OR SHE GOT SOMETHING ON SOMEBODY THAT PEOPLE OVERLOOKIN IT. NEXT FRIDAY I LIMIN AT YOUR JOB.TELL SHE AH BRINGIN DE BROWN JUICE

  11. #11
    Wempy WadadliEmpress's Avatar WadadliEmpress is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ANTIGUA BABY!!
    Posts
    17,580
    Credits
    1,515,717
    LOL too funny
    i feeling for a drink now

  12. #12
    Registered User DJ Mr. X's Avatar DJ Mr. X is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Posts
    2,656
    Credits
    1,387,673
    whats wrong with getting twisted at work on a friday. i used to get nice with my workers almost every evening

  13. #13
    Registered User msthunderthighs is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    213
    Credits
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Destro
    THATS WHAT I CALL PIMPIN THE SYSTEM.SHE GOTTA BE RELATED TO THE BOSS OR SHE GOT SOMETHING ON SOMEBODY THAT PEOPLE OVERLOOKIN IT. NEXT FRIDAY I LIMIN AT YOUR JOB.TELL SHE AH BRINGIN DE BROWN JUICE

  14. #14
    Sweetest Chick alive lol! sweetchick's Avatar sweetchick is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    is me business
    Posts
    3,997
    Credits
    1,006,315
    Quote Originally Posted by msthunderthighs
    YUP! These damn bosses around here act like they don't smell her, PLEASE!!!
    If i was her boss i fire she one time same time aint wastin no time haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •