Thread: my 2nd holiday party

my 2nd holiday party

The HIP holiday party was nice.. yuh could neva complain with an open bar and the food was nice.... ah even got a little soca from de dj.... what a ting ent ...

Sugar Aloes
    nuff oman too?

D'Only1
    hotpepa yuh see meh brother there. He have dreads he in the mail room department.

Credits
    i went to the store work party on sunday, pressha. dem w people when they drink are unbelievable. the dj was good though, we even hear "gimme the light" and they handed out glowsticks. lol. they played a game like musical chairs and the mc would tell them to run and get something and they would have to run and get it then run back and sit down (each time a chair was taken away)...he said, "find a bra!" well lemme tell you, two women whip off dey bra in a millisecond and fling it to the men at the chairs! i was like then one of the same women whipped off her bra again and flung it to this guy that was seranading the ladies (he could sing in truth). i told her best she leave de bra off?! the next highlight of the night was the open bar ...but besides that, it was the men taking off their shirts and dancing bareback (as if they were cute )...then one went as far as taking off his shirt, and pants, and he had on either a thong or his briefs sling up in he bamsee. i was in complete shock at this time and my sis was like, "what happen to you, take a picture nahhhhhhhhhhhh" and i did...when i develop it i will put it up for allyuh to see...if you're interested

needless to say, monday i was hung-over and got to work at noon

Originally posted by bones
    nuff oman too?

Plenty bones meh friend plenty

MrBlackRock
    HPS you throwing a party . MBR will be there. cause i know you got de Scruffy mentallity.... and if ya need some extra pork to come to de party.... i got four spaces in my Truck for some extra people.lol

De Pepa man ah goh throw a huge backyard jam in July for he 30th birthday ... yuh can full de truck up with dem gals den

amprincess
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    De Pepa man ah goh throw a huge backyard jam in July for he 30th birthday ... yuh can full de truck up with dem gals den
    pepa there are a few of us turning 30 in 2003, we should all join together & throw a huge fete!!!

yeah ah real 2003 dutty thurty celebration

amprincess
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    yeah ah real 2003 dutty thurty celebration
    exactly what I'm talkin about!

Sugar Aloes
    yo pepa ah go give yuh meh yard to use I got u on that one,plus de bar.