Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: The Muslim faith allows a responsible man to have up to 4 wives but not the reverse?

Credits
    Men were created to be with more then one Woman. It's been that way since the beginning of time. That's how GOD made us.

Women were not made to be with more one Man hence the reason they are considered sluts when they have been with too many guys.

Credits
    Im christian and all im gonna say is if that was part of christianity, it will definitely make me lean more towards marriage

imagine having 4 hoes to cook and suck ur balls whenever u want? 1 will be cleaning, 1 cooking, 1 sucking balls, and the other one working and bringing home money. wow only a dream...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Socapro View Post
    The Muslim faith allows a responsible man to have up to 4 wives but the reverse of allowing a woman to have up to 4 husbands is not allowed.

Can anyone here on Imix explain the logical reason why?

The answer is quite logical but I want to see if folks here can think of the logic behind this rule in the Muslim faith.

I was listening to a discussion about the Muslin faith on the radio this evening and the Imam explained the logic of why it is not allowed in reverse for what some folks may view as lack of equality in the Muslim faith.

I will give the explanation in a while if none of you here can explain the logic behind what might first seem to be a gross inequality towards women within the Muslim faith.

PS: I am not a Muslim or thinking of becoming a Muslim but just trying to better understand the logic of different popular religious faiths that people follow around the world.
    It's cultures where people have multiple wives and their not muslim.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bktrini305 View Post
    Either a man has a right to as many women as he can afford (as Achebe's Things Fall Apart) or p

I need to re read this book ......I missed a lot

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by str8finessin View Post
    Im christian and all im gonna say is if that was part of christianity, it will definitely make me lean more towards marriage

imagine having 4 hoes to cook and suck ur balls whenever u want? 1 will be cleaning, 1 cooking, 1 sucking balls, and the other one working and bringing home money. wow only a dream...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12