Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Murder she wrote -check bounced

dev
    Credits

Murder she wrote -check bounced

for 400,000.00 dollars.

NEW YORK, (CMC) - Police investigators in New York have alleged that a Jamaican man fatally shot in his Brooklyn home may have been the victim of a murder-for-hire plot orchestrated by his wife and her boyfriend.

Police said on Saturday that Omar Murray, 37, was shot in the chest by a single bullet at his Brownsville, Brooklyn home in what was first believed to be a botched robbery on February 24.

But investigators said they quickly learned that Murrayís 25 year-old wife, Alishia Noel-Murray, allegedly ordered the hit so she could cash in on her husbandís US$400,000 life insurance policy.

Police said her boyfriend, Dameon Lovell, 29, was one of three men arrested a day after Murray was shot and killed.

They said Lovell and the alleged shooter, Kirk Portious, 25, were each charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon and are being held without bail.

Police also said Dion Jack, 22, the alleged getaway driver, was charged with criminal facilitation and released on US$5,000 bail.

The New York Daily News said that the trio implicated Noel-Murray, who is yet to be charged, as the one who orchestrated the scheme to kill her husband of almost three years.
    "What kind of mirror image do you have of yourself?"

"TAWK YUH TAWK, DOAN BODDER ME. TAWK DOAN BUY GROCERIES."

Credits
    I would come back and haunt she moddacont ...
    Linkage !!!

facebook.com/SoundLion - Friend Me
    https://www.youtube.com/user/li0ns0und - Mixes / Remixes --- Check Me Out

Credits
    That is sooo friggin evil!!
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    That is sooo friggin evil!!
    Dem kinda shyt happening for years doe
    Linkage !!!

facebook.com/SoundLion - Friend Me
    https://www.youtube.com/user/li0ns0und - Mixes / Remixes --- Check Me Out

Credits
    damn!
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Credits
    smh...
    mz_JazE likes this.
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    Life is worth nothing to some people, I guarantee she woulda blow that 400,000 in the blink of an eye. that bitch need to be slow cooked.
    pennywhine likes this.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Wen Big man married young pumpum dais the end results...
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

Credits

Alishia Noel-Murray

Credits
    Older guy and younger girl always for the money. What was he thinking? I don't know why men don't understand this....

I hope that everyone involved gets what is coming to them. Were they also West Indian?

The getaway driver should get the same punishment. I don't business if he never touch the gun.

Human life can worth 400,000 dollars?
    mz_JazE likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    Older guy and younger girl always for the money. What was he thinking? I don't know why men don't understand this....

I hope that everyone involved gets what is coming to them. Were they also West Indian?

The getaway driver should get the same punishment. I don't business if he never touch the gun.

Human life can worth 400,000 dollars?
    So at what age border should a man say she is too much younger than me? what if he was 30 just 5yrs older? what if he was 32? and should cougars stay away from younger guys or it's never about money?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    So at what age border should a man say she is too much younger than me? what if he was 30 just 5yrs older? what if he was 32? and should cougars stay away from younger guys or it's never about money?
    Did I touch a nerve?

There is no offense meant. It is simply a fact. I can't tell you how many times I have seen this. West Indians. Asians. Whites. Yankees. 10 years. 25 years. It is not a coincidence. Men do not have the pressure to take care of themselves so most guys start falling apart after a certain age. But that isn't even a big part of the problem.

Cougar men should stay away from younger women unless they understand what the relationship is built on. That way no one gets hurt. If they both agree then there is no problem.

Cougar women can do what they want. It is rare that a man is with an older woman simply for her money. It happens but it is a minority of these relationships.

(And, I have dated a man 11 years older and a man 13 years younger so I am not biased. And, yes, the older guy was nice and fun and had money. We had the great conversation and amazing dates but I was not attracted to him. He had the perfect Manhattan upper middle class life but I can provide enough for myself so there was no temptation to "use" him for his money.)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post

Alishia Noel-Murray

I always wanted a kitchen with an island....

Credits
    Jamaicans... Alway bout money..
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    Did I touch a nerve?

There is no offense meant. It is simply a fact. I can't tell you how many times I have seen this. West Indians. Asians. Whites. Yankees. 10 years. 25 years. It is not a coincidence. Men do not have the pressure to take care of themselves so most guys start falling apart after a certain age. But that isn't even a big part of the problem.

Cougar men should stay away from younger women unless they understand what the relationship is built on. That way no one gets hurt. If they both agree then there is no problem.

Cougar women can do what they want. It is rare that a man is with an older woman simply for her money. It happens but it is a minority of these relationships.

(And, I have dated a man 11 years older and a man 13 years younger so I am not biased. And, yes, the older guy was nice and fun and had money. We had the great conversation and amazing dates but I was not attracted to him. He had the perfect Manhattan upper middle class life but I can provide enough for myself so there was no temptation to "use" him for his money.)
    Touch a nerve? nope just a question. I've always dated older women and I've been married to one for 13yrs. but sometimes age difference depends on the age gaps, would you say the same for someone 5-7 years difference compare to 12, 15?

LOL@ the difference with cougars, that is the most dumbest thing I've heard in a while. do you know how many young men get with older women for their money? it cuts both ways, don't be fooled.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast