Thread: Mugshot of American Idol Trenyce

Red face Mugshot of American Idol Trenyce

MARCH 27--Meet Lashundra Cobbins. The 22-year-old Memphis woman is better known as "Trenyce," one of the nine remaining "American Idol" finalists. And, in the proud tradition of reality TV, the unemployed singer has a rap sheet. Cobbins was busted in October 1999 on a felony theft charge, for which she was placed the following year in a pre-trial diversion program by a Shelby County Criminal Court judge (one of those, "keep your nose clean and we'll expunge the records" deals). Below you'll find Cobbins's official mug shot, as recorded by the paparazzi of the Memphis Police Department. According to a Q&A segment on the Fox Television web site, when Cobbins was asked about the most embarrassing moment of her life, she answered, "I don't have one that I can think of." The kid's real modest. Per network policy, a spokesperson told TSG that Fox does not comment on the private lives of its reality show participants. But since Cobbins apparently told "American Idol" producers about her criminal history, she's safe for now (until, of course, America votes her off the island).

Sugar Apple
    SHUT-UP!!!!!

Sugar Aloes

Re: Mugshot of American Idol Trenyce

Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    MARCH 27--Meet Lashundra Cobbins. The 22-year-old Memphis woman is better known as "Trenyce," one of the nine remaining "American Idol" finalists. And, in the proud tradition of reality TV, the unemployed singer has a rap sheet. Cobbins was busted in October 1999 on a felony theft charge, for which she was placed the following year in a pre-trial diversion program by a Shelby County Criminal Court judge (one of those, "keep your nose clean and we'll expunge the records" deals). Below you'll find Cobbins's official mug shot, as recorded by the paparazzi of the Memphis Police Department. According to a Q&A segment on the Fox Television web site, when Cobbins was asked about the most embarrassing moment of her life, she answered, "I don't have one that I can think of." The kid's real modest. Per network policy, a spokesperson told TSG that Fox does not comment on the private lives of its reality show participants. But since Cobbins apparently told "American Idol" producers about her criminal history, she's safe for now (until, of course, America votes her off the island).
    uh geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed:p

ahhhh the amazing & transforming power of cosmetics!!!
    but wait, Frenchie told the producers about her job w/ the adult website & they still let her go. I guess it would have been ok if she had been arrested for something though

NOOOOOOOO

First Frenchie, now Trenyce! What is the media doing now, trying dig up ting on Ruben and Hercules?

I just hope Ruben wins.

Originally posted by onerumpunchpleez
    I just hope Ruben wins.
    I think Ruben will go very far in this business, he's a natural.

It's seems like the media is trying hard for an african american to not win american idol i guess they are afraid we just might win.
    I really want Reuben to win.

Originally posted by amprincess
    ahhhh the amazing & transforming power of cosmetics!!!
    but wait, Frenchie told the producers about her job w/ the adult website & they still let her go. I guess it would have been ok if she had been arrested for something though
    I am tinking de same ting...was Frenchie not fully honest with a particular ? ?

But allyuh remember that trenyce have a likkle "bad gyal attitude"in she bones...remember how she talk to Simon all rude