Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Mrssocaflex....team Player!!!

  1. #1
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    1,044,736

    Thumbs up Mrssocaflex....team Player!!!

    THANKS FOR BEING A TEAM PLAYER AND COMING IN WHEN YOU DID NOT HAVE TO!! HAUSER SAYS THANKS!!
    YOU GO GIRL!!!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  2. #2
    not so happy to be happy MrsFlex's Avatar MrsFlex is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    g building in turkey
    Posts
    4,488
    Credits
    1,011,161

    Re: Mrssocaflex....team Player!!!

    Originally posted by sexytrini9
    THANKS FOR BEING A TEAM PLAYER AND COMING IN WHEN YOU DID NOT HAVE TO!! HAUSER SAYS THANKS!!
    YOU GO GIRL!!!
    wow! i,m blushing. is everything ok with that error?

  3. #3
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    1,044,736

    Re: Re: Mrssocaflex....team Player!!!

    Originally posted by MrsSocaflex
    wow! i,m blushing. is everything ok with that error?

    YEAH...I TOOK CARE OF THE THREE REMAINING SO EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FINE TOMORROW! HAUSER WAS PRAISING YOU GIRL! i SAID YEAH WE DONT LIKE TO LEAVE THINGS HANGING FOR THE NEXT PERSON TO TAKE CARE OF ...NOW WHERE ARE THE BONUSES!!!!!:
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  4. #4
    not so happy to be happy MrsFlex's Avatar MrsFlex is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    g building in turkey
    Posts
    4,488
    Credits
    1,011,161

    Re: Re: Re: Mrssocaflex....team Player!!!

    Originally posted by sexytrini9
    YEAH...I TOOK CARE OF THE THREE REMAINING SO EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FINE TOMORROW! HAUSER WAS PRAISING YOU GIRL! i SAID YEAH WE DONT LIKE TO LEAVE THINGS HANGING FOR THE NEXT PERSON TO TAKE CARE OF ...NOW WHERE ARE THE BONUSES!!!!!:
    thank you! :

  5. #5
    Soca DJ socaflex's Avatar socaflex is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    1,708
    Credits
    1,537,105

    Re: Mrssocaflex....team Player!!!

    Originally posted by sexytrini9
    THANKS FOR BEING A TEAM PLAYER AND COMING IN WHEN YOU DID NOT HAVE TO!! HAUSER SAYS THANKS!!
    YOU GO GIRL!!!

    :freak s

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •