Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Mrs Flex

  1. #1
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793

    Mrs Flex

    Fantasia was on The View today! :)

  2. #2
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950

    Re: Mrs Flex

    Originally posted by Sweetie
    Fantasia was on The View today! :)
    And Sweetie RAN A MILE AND A HALF TO THE TV... NO LIE, SHE EVEN DID A LEAP OVER SOME SUITCASES!! lol

  3. #3
    not so happy to be happy MrsFlex's Avatar MrsFlex is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    g building in turkey
    Posts
    4,488
    Credits
    1,011,161

    Re: Mrs Flex

    Originally posted by Sweetie
    Fantasia was on The View today! :)
    YOU KNOW I SAW THAT SHITE! she was dressed all in white with her beautiful daughter. you know her cd is coming out june 15th and i will sleep in front of the music store so i could be the 1st to get it. *thinks about starting a fan club*

  4. #4
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793

    Re: Re: Mrs Flex

    Originally posted by EmpressSocadahlin
    And Sweetie RAN A MILE AND A HALF TO THE TV... NO LIE, SHE EVEN DID A LEAP OVER SOME SUITCASES!! lol
    doh forget bout the leap over the chair, 2 stairs at a time downstairs slidin on meh socks on de carpet and leapin over de back of de couch nearly breakin meh neck twice

  5. #5
    not so happy to be happy MrsFlex's Avatar MrsFlex is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    g building in turkey
    Posts
    4,488
    Credits
    1,011,161

    Re: Re: Re: Mrs Flex

    Originally posted by Sweetie
    doh forget bout the leap over the chair, 2 stairs at a time downstairs slidin on meh socks on de carpet and leapin over de back of de couch nearly breakin meh neck twice
    well you must feel you is she #1 fan, but yah lie! i am! so calm ur nerves sista, i run everything here.

  6. #6
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793

    Re: Re: Mrs Flex

    Originally posted by MrsFlex
    YOU KNOW I SAW THAT SHITE! she was dressed all in white with her beautiful daughter. you know her cd is coming out june 15th and i will sleep in front of the music store so i could be the 1st to get it. *thinks about starting a fan club*
    i jus catch de endin of it... i hear it from upstairs and dat when ah start meh mad track downstairs almost breakin mehself so i aint see she daughter.. ya she looked very nice ... is jus the single comin out on the 15th.. yes I will be gettin it too!

    lol .. doh worry yuh is #1 ah know

  7. #7
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950

    Re: Re: Re: Mrs Flex

    Originally posted by Sweetie
    doh forget bout the leap over the chair, 2 stairs at a time downstairs slidin on meh socks on de carpet and leapin over de back of de couch nearly breakin meh neck twice
    How could I forget...lol.. SWEETIE RUN A MILE AND A 1/2, RUN A MILE AND a 1/2 and she TE-LE LE LE!!!

  8. #8
    He loves me! bagolicious's Avatar bagolicious is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    walking with him!
    Posts
    13,565
    Credits
    1,512,409
    ah think with all that money now...she could geh
    ah set ah braces??!!

  9. #9
    not so happy to be happy MrsFlex's Avatar MrsFlex is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    g building in turkey
    Posts
    4,488
    Credits
    1,011,161
    Originally posted by bagolicious
    ah think with all that money now...she could geh
    ah set ah braces??!!
    HELLO! come outta me and fantastic fantasia's post with yah chupiness. right!:p

  10. #10
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,134,267
    LMAO @ this whole post
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  11. #11
    He loves me! bagolicious's Avatar bagolicious is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    walking with him!
    Posts
    13,565
    Credits
    1,512,409
    Originally posted by MrsFlex
    HELLO! come outta me and fantastic fantasia's post with yah chupiness. right!:p
    bwhahahhaha....yuh know is true.....tsk tsk..denial...:p

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •