Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Move tha F*ck into

Credits

Angry Move tha F*ck into

the middle of the train.

I was on the train this mornin, on 14th this very hostile black man comes on the train and starts yellin....

Move the fack into the middle of the train! All that goddamn room in the middle of the train and you motha fackas blockin up da door! I don't give a fack right now, this is bull shite!

Only in NY yes. tsk tsk tsk...

Credits
    JUS LIKE ONE DAY I COMIN FROM KP ON THE B41 BUS.... DIS LADY POOCH BIG AS HELLLLLLLLLLLL.... N SHE WAS BLOKKIN UP THE BUS IN THE FRONT WID NUFF ROOM IN THE BACK... SO ANOTHA LADY COME ON THE BUS N START TO CUSS SHE STINK BOUT SHE UGLY AS FU*K AND HER A$S LOOK NASTY N SHE NEED TO STOP STIKKIN IT OUT NO ONE WANT THAT ON THEM..... FOR A WHOLE RIDE NUTHIN BUT CUSSIN.... ONLY IN BKLYN...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting
    the middle of the train.

I was on the train this mornin, on 14th this very hostile black man comes on the train and starts yellin....

Move the fack into the middle of the train! All that goddamn room in the middle of the train and you motha fackas blockin up da door! I don't give a fack right now, this is bull shite!

he facking right!

Credits

I bet you the people moved into the train

Credits
    I don't understand why people do that ish. They always friggin block up the entrance when there is sooo much space in the middle.

Credits
    I hate that too. Just move back. I also hate when people take up more than one seat. They no darn well that their butt and hips are not that big..Sickens me...and when they take the seat up with their bas and stuff then have the audacity to give yuh tude when u ask dem to move their shite. If you wanted personal space drive yuh rhasshole to wuk...

Credits
    the middle of the train.

Rasshole people love to block the damn doors.

Pimptress
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsFlex
    he facking right!
    agreed

Credits
    Dey shudda move in the middle of the train then

Credits
    what pisses me off is when the bus can't pick up ppl at the bus stop because the front is crowded but when the bus passes you can see there is all that space in the back. It's like, why can't you guys move your a$$es to the back of the bus!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by zouk
    what pisses me off is when the bus can't pick up ppl at the bus stop because the front is crowded but when the bus passes you can see there is all that space in the back. It's like, why can't you guys move your a$$es to the back of the bus!!
    THAT SHITE DOES HAPPEN ALL DE TIME ON DE 6 BUS

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ARAMˣITA
    I bet you the people moved into the train
    Actually they didn't...everybody was just looking at him like he was crazy.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsFlex
    he facking right!
    He was right but his approach was all wrong, he didn't have to come on the train like a mad man cussing and carrying on. Nobody even moved in to the car. I'm sure if he would have just asked without cussin, people would have moved into the car.

Sometimes it's necessary though to get on like a ole ####################. One time I came on the train and these two women were standing up holding on the the pole right next to the door talking and blocking up the path for people to move in. Everybody jam up by de door. So I was like excuse me, excuse me and moved passed them. They didn't want to move so I moved into the car. One of them (a Trini) gonna tell her friend, "Just as long as she doh hit me in my fackin breast" **sigh** well I get hot one time.

Me: you and yuh friend stand up here blockin the way and allyuh see people jam up by de door. Ah say excuse me and allyuh eh want to move so I push my way through.

She: steeeups

Me: steeeeps wuh???

She: De devil rhelly out dis mornin

Me: Yuh damn right about dat so do fack wid de devil

When my stop came, I shove my way through she and she friend and knock she to de side wid meh bag.

Credits
    He was right but his approach was all wrong, he didn't have to come on the train like a mad man cussing and carrying on. Nobody even moved in to the car. I'm sure if he would have just asked without cussin, people would have moved into the car.

Sometimes it's necessary though to get on like a ole ####################. One time I came on the train and these two women were standing up holding on the the pole right next to the door talking and blocking up the path for people to move in. Everybody jam up by de door. So I was like excuse me, excuse me and moved passed them. They didn't want to move so I moved into the car. One of them (a Trini) gonna tell her friend, "Just as long as she doh hit me in my fackin breast" **sigh** well I get hot one time.

Me: you and yuh friend stand up here blockin the way and allyuh see people jam up by de door. Ah say excuse me and allyuh eh want to move so I push my way through.

She: steeeups

Me: steeeeps wuh???

She: De devil rhelly out dis mornin

Me: Yuh damn right about dat so do fack wid de devil

When my stop came, I shove my way through she and she friend and knock she to de side wid meh bag.

What's the definition of an 'ole ####################'....
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamasutra
    What's the definition of an 'ole ####################'....
    how de man come on de train cussin and carryin on, dat was ole ####################rish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast