Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Movado causes riot in Trinidad!

Juve
    regular thing for BIG JA ARTIST AND SELECTORS (firelinks etc) TO DO SMALL ISLAND PROMOTERS.. collect their money and don't show..thats how gangsters ddddddddooooooooooo

ANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYyyyy

gangster for life ..

Credits
    Yea somebody move him passport in canada- him neva come atlanta- or perform at a big show with cham in chicago

Juve
    Sorry to say this but I don't feel sorry for the people that lost there money. For some reason Trinidadians like to support the Jamaicans but not there own if that was something to do with Calyspo you would be beging people to purchase the tickets. When will the people of Trinidad learn that the Jamacian's support there own.
    LOL@this badmind trini ... Jamaicans rule the carib... end of argument.

Juve
    Movado a lock di world, the man too busy making canadian dollars to be going to Trinidad

Reflecting back to when I was a kid, we will say, "it good fuh yuh." Trinis are very versatile when it comes to music, therefore I do not have a problem with their love for reggae music, but time after time you guys keep 'running down' these Jamaican artists, and time after time they keep 'setting you up'...no shows, or they're there but refuse to take the stage for whatever reason. Jamaicans do not patronize soca music. Don't let these people play you for fools. What is the big deal? You all are runnig after a people who can't even speak properly. Trini in NY
    LOL@trini in NY saying Jamaicans can't speak porperly, that squeaky trini accent need oil ... it's so annoying ...

fu-ck soca, yaard man no deal with folly... The trini people who love dancehall/reggae know whats good for them.. big them up..

Credits
    he had to do a show in SLU a couple month's abck he eh show up. no wonder de bajan's buss his ass.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Lucian View Post
    he had to do a show in SLU a couple month's abck he eh show up. no wonder de bajan's buss his ass.
    Das just what I was thinkin when I start reading this thread

Juve
    LOL@bajan bussing movado's ass.. when since the cuban turn gay ? because any bussing of ass these bajans do it aint done in anger and rage, it's mostly romance .. askk bobby.

Credits
    GANSTA FOR LIFE AND BAJANS BEAT HIM

Links30
    LOL, gangsta for life got his ass kicked, how so? gangsta's don't get beat up, right? I wonder who the ass go take he seriously after that? eh? LOL. I mean the guy named himself after a friggin watch. LOL oui.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    LOL, gangsta for life got his ass kicked, how so? gangsta's don't get beat up, right? I wonder who the ass go take he seriously after that? eh? LOL. I mean the guy named himself after a friggin watch. LOL oui.

Credits

i was comin to say the same thing.

WE BAJANS AINT LET HE GO DOWN SO. IT AINT HARD TO FIND TWO BIG ROCKS DOWN HERE. JAMAICAN GANGSTA OR JAMAICAN CHI CHI, DEM WANT WAR WE WILL GIVE THEM IT.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve View Post
    LOL@bajan bussing movado's ass.. when since the cuban turn gay ? because any bussing of ass these bajans do it aint done in anger and rage, it's mostly romance .. askk bobby.

HOW DID STELLA GOT HER GROOVE BACK, JUVE?

OOPS, SHE DIDNT, ANOTHER JAMAICAN MAN TEK IT WAY.

ASK TERRY MCMILLAN

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post

i was comin to say the same thing.

WE BAJANS AINT LET HE GO DOWN SO. IT AINT HARD TO FIND TWO BIG ROCKS DOWN HERE. JAMAICAN GANGSTA OR JAMAICAN CHI CHI, DEM WANT WAR WE WILL GIVE THEM IT.
    can sum1 plz inform me in detail how the nice bajans beat up his ass please?? never heard of that incident

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyan View Post
    can sum1 plz inform me in detail how the nice bajans beat up his ass please?? never heard of that incident
    i cah rem exactly wat ahppen but a whole crew of fellas went into his hotel wit rock's and cuttlass i feel

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast