Trini Exhibitionist

Talking The Most HILARIOUS Email...

these peeps are real brave

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Nov 7, 2005 7:38 AM
    Subject:
    To:

Dear Friend,

I want you to assist me and my partner to recieve a package which we are working on how to move it out of our country down to your country,and we promise to give you 20% of the package.

We only need:
    (1) Your full name (2) Your address (3) Mobile Telephone number
    (4) Your international passport number or Photograph for us to make the deposit with your name.

The flight that will be living with the package will be living this weekend that is why we need your assistance for us to make sure the package live immediately.

The content of the package is $15 million U.S dollars our company Sell Bloc, Crude Oil want to send this money to our customers in Europe through a security company and it was declare and tagged Artifact.

We want to divert the money to you so that we all will shear it,So we want you to send us the needed informations for us to deposit the money with your name to the security company that will be living with the package.

Please we are sorry if we have offended you for the assistance,but we believe the business will change our life.I wait your reply with the informations so that we will deposit it with your name as the rightfully beneficiary and after that we give you the Goods Number, Code,The Tracking Number.

Note you can also reply me in my private emails; tundealiu2005@compaqnet.fr

Thanks and God bless us,

DR Tunde Aliu.
    Private Email. tundealiu2005@compaqnet.fr

Credits
    LOLOLOL. I guess ur the lucky one!!!

Trini Exhibitionist
    observe how
    The flight that will be living with the package will be living this weekend that is why we need your assistance for us to make sure the package live immediately.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist
    these peeps are real brave

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Nov 7, 2005 7:38 AM
    Subject:
    To:

Dear Friend,

I want you to assist me and my partner to recieve a package which we are working on how to move it out of our country down to your country,and we promise to give you 20% of the package.

We only need:
    (1) Your full name (2) Your address (3) Mobile Telephone number
    (4) Your international passport number or Photograph for us to make the deposit with your name.

The flight that will be living with the package will be living this weekend that is why we need your assistance for us to make sure the package live immediately. ((( and allyuh does laugh at me )))

The content of the package is $15 million U.S dollars our company Sell Bloc, Crude Oil want to send this money to our customers in Europe through a security company and it was declare and tagged Artifact.

We want to divert the money to you so that we all will shear it,So we want you to send us the needed informations for us to deposit the money with your name to the security company that will be living with the package.

Please we are sorry if we have offended you for the assistance,but we believe the business will change our life.I wait your reply with the informations so that we will deposit it with your name as the rightfully beneficiary and after that we give you the Goods Number, Code,The Tracking Number.

Note you can also reply me in my private emails; tundealiu2005@compaqnet.fr ((( ah know i aint blind cuz dats only 1 email address i seein )))
    Thanks and God bless us,

DR Tunde Aliu.
    Private Email. tundealiu2005@compaqnet.fr

it hav some sick people outside dere yes
    Last edited by sweetchick; 11-07-2005 at 08:10 AM.

Trini Exhibitionist
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetchick
    it hav some sick people outside dere yes

indeed...I wonder if anyone would be dootish enough to send their PASSPORT INFO

next thing yuh know they travelling around on yuh name and thing

Credits
    indeed...I wonder if anyone would be dootish enough to send their PASSPORT INFO

next thing yuh know they travelling around on yuh name and thing

some people is real kicks yes so dey tink somebody gonna fall for dat ish

Credits
    my thing is..... I am very offended when I receive these emails... I mean at least spell de shit correctly, use spell check and grammar check so I can at least think de shit is legit. How fackin dotish yuh feel me be. I mean, at least let me think that you think that Ill think its real and yuh gine fool me. choops.

Credits
    I get quite a few emails like this- who do they think they are trying to fool?

Wah mek yuh brazen so? sapodilla brownin's Avatar sapodilla brownin is offline
    Credits
    they think people really dat dumb...steuppps
    i get tons of dem which i send straight to the trash

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan
    my thing is..... I am very offended when I receive these emails... I mean at least spell de shit correctly, use spell check and grammar check so I can at least think de shit is legit. How fackin dotish yuh feel me be. I mean, at least let me think that you think that Ill think its real and yuh gine fool me. choops.

I am sooo glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. That sh!t pisses me off. How the hell am I supposed to RECIEVE a package anyway??!!! Don't you mean receive? And where exactly is this flight living?? I can't believe that people actually fall for this mess.

Trini Exhibitionist
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan

they need ah the word you are using does not belong or validate this sentence.... checker or something....

ooh deh package living and will be living the country

Credits
    and especially those that tell yuh yuh win a free ipod or trip or some stupidness like dat stewps

Trini Exhibitionist
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee_bajan
    I am sooo glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. That sh!t pisses me off. How the hell am I supposed to RECIEVE a package anyway??!!! Don't you mean receive? And where exactly is this flight living?? I can't believe that people actually fall for this mess.

I know right...ooh deh package living

Trini Exhibitionist
    Quote Originally Posted by sapodilla brownin
    they think people really dat dumb...steuppps
    i get tons of dem which i send straight to the trash

which makes me wonder, why deh hell we have spam alert etc?

Credits

which makes me wonder, why deh hell we have spam alert etc?
    yuh understand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast