Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Most beautiful women on Earth

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    Mixed the fock up... And nobody chop up dem pum pum...
    [CENTER

[/CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by bktrini305 View Post
    which ones? I wasn't going for mixed with my post, but he looks like his girls are pretty fkking mixed
    hmm..the face of black women is sooo diverse...to say one is mixed based on what exactly is kinda:confusing: but all of the above look down right black to me..some regular black girl sh!t
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LIONESS onda RISE View Post
    hmm..the face of black women is sooo diverse...to say one is mixed based on what exactly is kinda:confusing: but all of the above look down right black to me
    Not anymore diverse than anybody else's face I think. It's clear to me when the phenotype isn't perfectly adhered to. We're talking about actually black women whose ancestry is 100% subsaharan african right?
    A.K.K.S. likes this.
    This can't be the end.
    I'll see you again.
    Carnival Prayer

Credits
    Not anymore diverse than anybody else's face I think. It's clear to me when the phenotype isn't perfectly adhered to. We're talking about actually black women whose ancestry is 100% subsaharan african right?
    Exactly. Not us diluted diasporans trying to "one-drop it like it's hot", and make black inclusive to people who are only partially black.

Or, trying to use us diluted diasporans as an example of "black beauty" when in fact, we have significant and most times, visible non-African ancestry.

hmm..the face of black women is sooo diverse...to say one is mixed based on what exactly is kinda:confusing: but all of the above look down right black to me..some regular black girl sh!t
    Oh please... This women for example, looks like the African part of her ancestry is the least visible/important. I see Native and European moreso than the African. This isn't "regular black" by anybody's standards... This is "barely black" or "not black at all" by most people's standards:

Credits
    lol...i didnt say AFRICAN...i said black..they CAN be the same but are not nec synonymous....and based on the laws of the land where you saw fit to make your home, in our culture...black is exactly what is pictured!! u can call it racist..(of which is the foundation of this nation)...but it is what it is..its a part of the american culture good, bad or ugly, and its one you decided to be a part of....so dont shit on the ppl dem culture..lol

Credits
    Exactly. Not us diluted diasporans trying to "one-drop it like it's hot", and make black inclusive to people who are only partially black.

Or, trying to use us diluted diasporans as an example of "black beauty" when in fact, we have significant and most times, visible non-African ancestry.

Oh please... This women for example, looks like the African part of her ancestry is the least visible/important. I see Native and European moreso than the African. This isn't "regular black" by anybody's standards... This is "barely black" or "not black at all" by most people's standards:
    u can think what you want..but this womans CENSUS category is BLACK and she is counted among the black population...lol! - its insulting to say this woman is barely black, or not black at all..seems like those ignorant little girls that give my daughter fever for no reason..like, are you serious?

you can spin this "mixed" biz al lyou want but black ppl in the US identify as they we do cuz we know whats up

Credits
    lol...i didnt say AFRICAN...i said black..they CAN be the same but are not nec synonymous....and based on the laws of the land where you saw fit to make your home, in our culture...black is exactly what is pictured!! u can call it racist..(of which is the foundation of this nation)...but it is what it is..its a part of the american culture good, bad or ugly, and its one you decided to be a part of....so dont shit on the ppl dem culture..lol
    F.U.C.K. the "laws of the land"... What about the laws of your brain? What about common sense? Not all of us adhere to Yankee-laws like yourself. Don't try to impose your racist logic on us coconuts

In most countries on this side of the world, people who are mixed are respected as mixed.

People who are black are relatively "pure", same goes for people who are called white.

u can think what you want..but this womans CENSUS category is BLACK and she is counted among the black population...lol! - its insulting to say this woman is barely black, or not black at all..seems like those ignorant little girls that give my daughter fever for no reason..like, are you serious?

you can spin this "mixed" biz al lyou want but black ppl in the US identify as they we do cuz we know whats up
    And F.U.C.K. your census. All those women I posted in dresses are Belizeans living in Belize. The ones in Bikinis are Caymanians living in Cayman Islands...

Credits
    F.U.C.K. the "laws of the land"... What about the laws of your brain? What about common sense. Not all of us adhere to Yankee-laws like yourself. Don't try to impose your racist logic on us coconuts

In most countries on this side of the world, people who are mixed are respected as mixed.

People who are black are relatively "pure", same goes for people who are called white.
    ..yo uhate being called black..poor you...lol...

int eh words of the great WWE world wrestling federation "the peoples champ" the R.O.C.K "IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK JABRONI" "SIT YOUR CANDY ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE"..

well, the laws of hte land says your ass is black...you can fill out mixed all you want, but htat gov tag already tagged your black ass..lol..its doesnt matter what most coungtires do, only hte one wher you decided to call home,,if you dont like it, go back to stinking belize and be mixed all you want.

on this note, i will leave the convo, cuz i cant argue blackness with black ppl wearing blinders ...lol

Credits
    F.U.C.K. the "laws of the land"... What about the laws of your brain? What about common sense? Not all of us adhere to Yankee-laws like yourself. Don't try to impose your racist logic on us coconuts

And F.U.C.K. your census. All those women I posted in dresses are Belizeans living in Belize. The ones in Bikinis are Caymanians living in Cayman Islands...

just curious what do you consider me and LOTR when you see our photos? Both of our backgrounds are anything but pure black ....but I have always stood by the meaning of "black" as being more than a color/look but a culture no matter what we are mixed with
    Missmayling likes this.
    And keep your money, I got my own
    Keep a bigger smile on my face, being alone
    Bad motherfcuker, God complex
    Motivate your ass call me Malcolm X

Credits
    Encore????

Asians, Europeans, Native Americans, Africans, whites, and blacks all come in different shapes and colours.
    Swollen and mz_JazE like this.

Credits
    Mi grandson naa black

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by triniameri View Post
    just curious what do you consider me and LOTR when you see our photos? Both of our backgrounds are anything but pure black ....
    I don't know what "Loneliness on the Meds" looks like, and you are free to identify as you please. Personally you look like someone who is about around this type of admixture:

But easily be something like this:

You can't always eyeball admixture.

Compare Lupita to Chiwetel Ejiofor:

^
    Both are of direct Sub-Saharan African descent, and Lupita is much darker than Chiwetel.
    People would be quicker to suspect that Chiwetel is mixed, but how can he be?

The Kenyan Lupita is actually the one that has some genetic affinities to non-Africans (more specifically West Eurasians) than the West African (Igbo Nigerian) Chiwetel does.

This is because part of her Lupita's ancestry is definitely Nilo-Saharan and probably also, Cushitic. She is clearly not straight up Bantu.

but I have always stood by the meaning of "black" as being more than a color/look but a culture no matter what we are mixed with
    Well what is defined as culturally "black" in the U.S. doesn't apply to me very well. I am a Belizean and find myself more culturally similar to Afro-Central Americans, Anglophone Caribbean people, Caribbean and Central American "Latinos" ALL before Black Americans.

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post
    Mi grandson naa black
    big up akks
    all I will say on the matter is that what have you been teaching these women all these years?
    lol
    lead dem a stray me boss
    such immense confusion
    A.K.K.S. likes this.

Credits
    Mixed women easily.

Credits

Credits

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast