Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: The Most Awkward Situation I Have Ever Been In

  1. #1
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN's Avatar Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,677
    Credits
    33,600,911

    The Most Awkward Situation I Have Ever Been In

    Was findin out my best friend lil sister is a freak infront of my friend

    so my friend in Brooklyn for the weekend by his parents house. We need to look something up on the computer so he like we can use my sister computer... so we go to her computer... and i bring up Explorer and I begin to type in the address bar. well you know how whenever you begin to type in the address bar it it brings up the websites that you have been to that start with that letter in the drop down? Well everytime i got past the www. part and typed in a letter, it would bring up like 4 porn sites in the drop down. like www.b woulld bring up www.bigblack################s.com, www.bootieheaven.com so on and so on... then i decided to experiment. I just started puttin in letters at random and it would never fail. I was like WTF, this girl is a super freak... I had to back away from the computer and pretend i didnt look nothing up, then my friend asks why you didnt look it up yet, and i am like well the computer took forever to load... so when he started to look stuff up and had look elsewhere from the screen... And this girl is a cute innocent looking girl too... Its not the fact that she looks at porn cause we all do... but i dont want to be findin out infront of her brother, imagine how embarrassed he would be...

  2. #2
    J
    Undercover J's Avatar J is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    somewhere trying to give a f*ck
    Posts
    12,070
    Credits
    534,442
    much better

  3. #3
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AfrocentricAsian View Post
    Was findin out my best friend lil sister is a freak infront of my friend

    so my friend in Brooklyn for the weekend by his parents house. We need to look something up on the computer so he like we can use my sister computer... so we go to her computer... and i bring up Explorer and I begin to type in the address bar. well you know how whenever you begin to type in the address bar it it brings up the websites that you have been to that start with that letter in the drop down? Well everytime i got past the www. part and typed in a letter, it would bring up like 4 porn sites in the drop down. like www.b woulld bring up www.bigblack################s.com, www.bootieheaven.com so on and so on... then i decided to experiment. I just started puttin in letters at random and it would never fail. I was like WTF, this girl is a super freak... I had to back away from the computer and pretend i didnt look nothing up, then my friend asks why you didnt look it up yet, and i am like well the computer took forever to load... so when he started to look stuff up and had look elsewhere from the screen... And this girl is a cute innocent looking girl too... Its not the fact that she looks at porn cause we all do... but i dont want to be findin out infront of her brother, imagine how embarrassed he would be...
    is she over 18?

  4. #4
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN's Avatar Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,677
    Credits
    33,600,911
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    is she over 18?

    she 20... i dont care that she lookin at porno but i dont want to find out in front of her brother... imagine what he was thinking

  5. #5
    17 61 Ingram_Gordon's Avatar Ingram_Gordon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    town
    Posts
    13,683
    Credits
    5,400,007
    what kinda pc amateur are you??

    use google to do you search and stop leaving cookies all ova de damn place

    dats why i use strangers use the guess account
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

  6. #6
    DCDB Lettuce Pray's Avatar Lettuce Pray is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Carenage
    Posts
    6,205
    Credits
    388,966,033
    Quote Originally Posted by AfrocentricAsian View Post
    she 20... i dont care that she lookin at porno but i dont want to find out in front of her brother... imagine what he was thinking


    how she look?

  7. #7
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AfrocentricAsian View Post
    she 20... i dont care that she lookin at porno but i dont want to find out in front of her brother... imagine what he was thinking
    if he let you use her computer dont you think he uses it too? He was probably looking at that shit not her.

  8. #8
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN's Avatar Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,677
    Credits
    33,600,911
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    if he let you use her computer dont you think he uses it too? He was probably looking at that shit not her.
    He dont be there like that to rack up such a porn trail... comes around like once or twice every 6 mnths...

  9. #9
    Registered User heyman's Avatar heyman is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    140
    Credits
    508,733
    so how is she a freak?

  10. #10
    Registered User Hello_World!'s Avatar Hello_World! is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lat. 43.7602465 Long. -79.5700521
    Posts
    301
    Credits
    503,917
    I see how that could be awkward, he aint going to want anyone to think his sis carries on like that, its suppose to be "Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets" and by streets just means face, saving face.


    I'm older then my brother (and he older than 21) yet I do not need him to be exposed to any of my private affairs, shyt I do not want to be exposed to any of his.

  11. #11
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    35,909
    Credits
    11,062,222
    I know you are Big on Big chicks...

    But what do you think of her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Most Awkward Situation I Have Ever Been In-pink.jpg  
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  12. #12
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,108
    Credits
    3,149,406

    Thats nothing.....

    Please , you have no idea of what I found under my sisters bed.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  13. #13
    UNBREAKABLE vincyempress's Avatar vincyempress is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ovah so
    Posts
    13,515
    Credits
    526,871
    wey u doing under dey???
    Made In Vincy
    ~As humans we are equal but when it comes to standards and morals and ethics, they set us apart~
    Adidja me love yo, cake soap and all..."all of ah sudden me fall in love wid u"

  14. #14
    Registered User Hello_World!'s Avatar Hello_World! is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lat. 43.7602465 Long. -79.5700521
    Posts
    301
    Credits
    503,917
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Swagga~ View Post
    Please , you have no idea of what I found under my sisters bed.
    Then again you shouldn't have been all up in her bidness -lol -

    I'm so glad i dont own anything you'd find in a XXX -Adult store (not cause i think there is something wrong with ppl owning shyt like that, i just dont need em)

  15. #15
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,108
    Credits
    3,149,406
    Looking for the remote control or something...i cant remember.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •