Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Morning everyone!

  1. #1
    Sweeter Sauce Sweet Flo's Avatar Sweet Flo is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NEXT ... TRINI!
    Posts
    8,459
    Credits
    1,017,683

    Morning everyone!

    So how are we all doin this fine morning? I'm fantastic as usual, lol ... Hope all yuh have a great day.xxx

  2. #2
    smoke di herb Hot_Gal973's Avatar Hot_Gal973 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    around
    Posts
    7,667
    Credits
    1,011,212
    ^^^ always up early and suped as hell.............lol
    Good Morning IMXs and have ah blessed day and Jah Bless.

  3. #3
    Dippity Doo-Dah SeReNDiPiTy is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    12,494
    Credits
    1,022,126
    Happy Hump Day everybody...off to work I go...Have a good day people!

  4. #4
    rhel sweet sweetestrini's Avatar sweetestrini is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    7,550
    Credits
    1,518,822
    AFTANOON FLO!!
    AFTANOON EVRYBODY

    Flora girl, ah wake up late and mih aunty finishin work at 2 tuhday
    so de i hav tuh water de plants, ketch ah shower and bubble ah pot be4 she reach home
    and ah hav mih media exam 2moro and i eh pick up a book fuh de day
    well look ting


    i tink i'll go study in de back garden 2day
    da sun is blazin!!

  5. #5
    Sweeter Sauce Sweet Flo's Avatar Sweet Flo is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NEXT ... TRINI!
    Posts
    8,459
    Credits
    1,017,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot_Gal973
    ^^^ always up early and suped as hell.............lol
    Good Morning IMXs and have ah blessed day and Jah Bless.
    dais cos i gotta work early, lol

  6. #6
    Sweeter Sauce Sweet Flo's Avatar Sweet Flo is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NEXT ... TRINI!
    Posts
    8,459
    Credits
    1,017,683
    Rather you than me girl! Well mek sure you revise properly, no laggin with these exams yes! *not too much sun either cos I'm here stuck in an office NOT ENJOYING THE WEATHER*

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetestrini
    AFTANOON FLO!!
    AFTANOON EVRYBODY

    Flora girl, ah wake up late and mih aunty finishin work at 2 tuhday
    so de i hav tuh water de plants, ketch ah shower and bubble ah pot be4 she reach home
    and ah hav mih media exam 2moro and i eh pick up a book fuh de day
    well look ting


    i tink i'll go study in de back garden 2day
    da sun is blazin!!

  7. #7
    Registered User DJ Mr. X's Avatar DJ Mr. X is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Posts
    2,656
    Credits
    1,387,673
    good morning peeps. hope you guys keep me entertained today. it might be a rough one for me.

    bless

  8. #8
    Registered User VictoriaECD's Avatar VictoriaECD is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,989
    Credits
    1,519,942
    Good Morning....it is rainy on the East Coast so I will be moody today....these ppl here at work best don't start no sh*t

  9. #9
    spring garden I coming 100%bajan's Avatar 100%bajan is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Yard Gap Brooklyn
    Posts
    897
    Credits
    2,018
    good morning

  10. #10
    BASHMENT Master ilanbaybee's Avatar ilanbaybee is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    inside the band...wavin my hand
    Posts
    3,525
    Credits
    1,020,868
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy
    Happy Hump Day everybody...off to work I go...Have a good day people!

    Bup! Bup! Bup! I thought i was the only person who called wednesdays hump day....today is ladies night....social gathering with drinks to celebrate the middle of the week

  11. #11
    BASHMENT Master ilanbaybee's Avatar ilanbaybee is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    inside the band...wavin my hand
    Posts
    3,525
    Credits
    1,020,868
    Quote Originally Posted by orielshay
    Good Morning....it is rainy on the East Coast so I will be moody today....these ppl here at work best don't start no sh*t

    I know im in jerz...and i woke up this mornin to grey skys jed...cant wait until i go to fl tomorrow

  12. #12
    Sweeter Sauce Sweet Flo's Avatar Sweet Flo is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NEXT ... TRINI!
    Posts
    8,459
    Credits
    1,017,683
    Quote Originally Posted by ilanbaybee
    Bup! Bup! Bup! I thought i was the only person who called wednesdays hump day....today is ladies night....social gathering with drinks to celebrate the middle of the week
    I was gonna ask what that was all about ... ?!?!?

  13. #13
    Registered User Ms. Spicetatik's Avatar Ms. Spicetatik is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    BKNY
    Posts
    11,985
    Credits
    1,015,986
    mawnin lot! I am tired as isth.......

    ok.....have a great day unna......its raining again......as for me...i'm off da mix for da day......in between work, i'll be in my office.....


  14. #14
    Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,381
    Credits
    1,025,230
    morning all...hope everyone has a good day...

  15. #15
    Pork Mout Sugar Apple's Avatar Sugar Apple is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    4,911
    Credits
    1,821,754
    Morning All.........
    We going from Sun til Sun.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •