Thread: More Match-Making Results....

Credits

More Match-Making Results....

The people requested it so here is some more. The first five couples can be found in "First 5 Love Connections".

6) classyivy & Phil: The Educated Couple

:) PROS: These two educated love birds would spend endless hours strolling hand in hand on the beach, reciting poetry to each other and visting museums.

:) CONS: They can be boring at times with all that reading and lecturing. At time they may find it hard to rekindle the romance that is lost withing the books.

7) MontreaLADY & Dragon: The Resourceful Couple
    :) PROS: All that big brother, little sister talk is not fooling anyone. The two most resourceful IMIXers would enjoy the time they spend in each other's company. Madame Montreal is know for providing IMIX ladies with the details of the latest sale or fashion tip and Dragon is known for supplying men with car and jewelry info. The distance would not be a problem cause we all know that Montreal has a secret apartment in Flatbush, around the corner from Afrika House.

CONS: She is always shopping for a bargain and he is always eyeing expensive toys. Money would grow to become a problem for them.

8) empressedu & In_Solidarity: The Blessed Couple

:) PROS: Her profile explains it all: 'Blessed throughout living with what's blessed to me in word, mouth and by hand'. They are often enlightening IMIX with their spiritually and I am sure they would enlighten each othe spiritually and sexually.

CONS:: Damn I can't think of any...y'all lucky.

9) Sugar Apple & Sugar Aloes : The Determined Couple

:) PROS: Besides the fact that their name is so good together, this couple is the perfect tag team. They are always battling someone and they are always winning. They are sure to have each back and neither is known to back away from trouble. They are recent members of IMIX yet they are advancing fast to become top posters. They are hard workers and determined to succeed.....together.
    CONS: Their determination may work against them. They are workaholics and this may backfire on their romance. They would have to learn how to put work aside and cherish each other. And they need to know when not to battle with each other...cause I am sure this couple would have their squabbles that neither one would want to back down from.

10) SSS & hotpepasauce : The Fiesty Couple

:) PROS: The chemistry between this couple just shines through their posts. They remind me of grade school children who don't know how to tell each other they like them so they fight instead. They are always bickering with each other. They are constantlyy going tit for tat. And they would look sooooooooo cute together she is tiny and petite and he is strong and muscular. They are both fiesty and best expresses themselves with their smart remarks and fast comebacks

CONS: SSS is a flirt and it would be hard for pepa to keep her in check. They would be constantly battling and one time it may get too serious. Besides, a girl can only give so many 'blowjobs' to other guys before her man gets upset.
    Last edited by Trini Prinzez; 01-12-2003 at 11:29 PM.

Credits

Re: More Match-Making Results....

Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    The people requested it so here is some more. The first five couples can be found in "First 5 Love Connections".

7) MontreaLADY & Dragon: The Resourceful Couple
    :) PROS: All that big brother, little sister talk is not fooling anyone. The two most resourceful IMIXers would enjoy the time they spend in each other's company. Madame Montreal is know for providing IMIX ladies with the details of the latest sale or fashion tip and Dragon is known for supplying men with car and jewelry info. The distance would not be a problem cause we all know that Montreal has a secret apartment in Flatbush, around the corner from Afrika House.

CONS: She is always shopping for a bargain and he is always eyeing expensive toys. Money would grow to become a problem for them.

HOW DO YOU FIGURE TRINI PRINZEZ??! "the resourceful couple" LOL! you're conclusions are funny though. dragon and me oui, who would have ever thought?! ummm, prinzez, why you had to tell everyone about my secret apt??

Dragon
    I have been accused of all kind of nasty things in Islandmix. But I wont date my little sister that is sick

SSS
    Credits

Re: More Match-Making Results....

Originally posted by Trini Prinzez

:) PROS: The chemistry between this couple just shines through their posts. They remind me of grade school children who don't know how to tell each other they like them so they fight instead. They are always bickering with each other. They are constantlyy going tit for tat. And they would look sooooooooo cute together she is tiny and petite and he is strong and muscular. They are both fiesty and best expresses themselves with their smart remarks and fast comebacks

CONS: SSS is a flirt and it would be hard for pepa to keep her in check. They would be constantly battling and one time it may get too serious. Besides, a girl can only give so many 'blowjobs' to other guys before her man gets upset.
    I tell you guys that pepa is deeply in love with me & told me he just love a bajan woman

PROS: The chemistry between this couple just shines through their posts. They remind me of grade school children who don't know how to tell each other they like them so they fight instead. They are always bickering with each other. They are constantlyy going tit for tat. And they would look sooooooooo cute together she is tiny and petite and he is strong and muscular. They are both fiesty and best expresses themselves with their smart remarks and fast comebacks

I have a nice bullpistle to keep SSS in check