Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59

Thread: MONI, 2NOSY4U,SOUTH O'MAN & MS.HERS....

  1. #31
    BACK TO PEEPING FOR GOOD! 2HOT4U's Avatar 2HOT4U is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Yes i am back
    Posts
    6,208
    Credits
    1,516,097
    Quote Originally Posted by bajangal1
    i'm still here .. trying to do de people wuk..

    Quest... could you handle 1 far less 5 of us... pondersss

    Moni.. that sounds good for the weekend ..but ya weekend packed !!!

    trinikizz...mawniiiiiiiiiiigg

    south o'man...

    ms. hersh... no flying fish for you...

    2 hot.... you know how we do....
    yeah i know how we do, but NOSY people lke QUEST all up in the post like he was invited. stueps. anyway what good with you did you check out the PAGE on hi5. only you know what i am taking about

  2. #32
    Sir Lixx-A-Lot Quest's Avatar Quest is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,596
    Credits
    1,509,863
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    *yawn*
    Cara I haven't smacked that booty for the week where ya gonna be on Sat?

    BajanGal1 - My tounge never gets tired.

    Ms hershey - why do I constantly have to keep proving you wrong. Come on now this is me you talking about, I only talk when needed.

  3. #33
    BACK TO PEEPING FOR GOOD! 2HOT4U's Avatar 2HOT4U is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Yes i am back
    Posts
    6,208
    Credits
    1,516,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    wha you can't tak a foot. ok how bout a size eight!!!!!
    go suck a hard boiled egg

  4. #34
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    Cara I haven't smacked that booty for the week where ya gonna be on Sat?

    BajanGal1 - My tounge never gets tired.

    Ms hershey - why do I constantly have to keep proving you wrong. Come on now this is me you talking about, I only talk when needed.
    prove me wrong? when has that ever happened??? dude please, you could barely handle yuhself much less one of us so wheel back and leggo...

    anyhoo- who gine bring me a fishcake from Emerson's?? ah hungry!!

  5. #35
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    Cara I haven't smacked that booty for the week where ya gonna be on Sat?

    BajanGal1 - My tounge never gets tired.

    Ms hershey - why do I constantly have to keep proving you wrong. Come on now this is me you talking about, I only talk when needed.

    if you going to be there i'm not going

  6. #36
    BACK TO PEEPING FOR GOOD! 2HOT4U's Avatar 2HOT4U is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Yes i am back
    Posts
    6,208
    Credits
    1,516,097
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    if you going to be there i'm not going
    hello cara, you act like you dont see me one for you

  7. #37
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by 2hot4u
    hello cara, you act like you dont see me one for you
    well i did yawn, that is an acknowledgment for everyone

    anyway whaddup?

  8. #38
    Sir Lixx-A-Lot Quest's Avatar Quest is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,596
    Credits
    1,509,863
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    if you going to be there i'm not going
    ok ok i will not do it so hard this time.
    ya ass just too soft to resist, FcUK squeezing the Charmen!!!!

  9. #39
    BACK TO PEEPING FOR GOOD! 2HOT4U's Avatar 2HOT4U is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Yes i am back
    Posts
    6,208
    Credits
    1,516,097
    Quote Originally Posted by CARAMELSISTA
    well i did yawn, that is an acknowledgment for everyone

    anyway whaddup?
    nothing but work that i am not doing.

    am i seeing you saturday?

  10. #40
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    ok ok i will not do it so hard this time.
    ya ass just too soft to resist, FcUK squeezing the Charmen!!!!
    steups

  11. #41
    Banned bajangal1's Avatar bajangal1 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting back 2 Reality
    Posts
    2,235
    Credits
    1,058,591
    Quote Originally Posted by 2hot4u
    yeah i know how we do, but NOSY people lke QUEST all up in the post like he was invited. stueps. anyway what good with you did you check out the PAGE on hi5. only you know what i am taking about


    lol... been checked that shiiiit out.. it was you that was suppose to look in to that ....

    Cara... wha ya doing for lunch .... let me know ...

  12. #42
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by 2hot4u
    nothing but work that i am not doing.

    am i seeing you saturday?

    yeah we shall see on Sat. if they can get it together on what the dress attire will be

  13. #43
    Registered User CARAMELSISTA's Avatar CARAMELSISTA is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    BKLYN, USA
    Posts
    24,184
    Credits
    1,016,762
    Quote Originally Posted by bajangal1
    lol... been checked that shiiiit out.. it was you that was suppose to look in to that ....

    Cara... wha ya doing for lunch .... let me know ...
    not a damn thing but going to the bank

  14. #44
    Dragon Lizard bygmyke33's Avatar bygmyke33 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cold Ass Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,733
    Credits
    1,506,301

  15. #45
    Banned bajangal1's Avatar bajangal1 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting back 2 Reality
    Posts
    2,235
    Credits
    1,058,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Quest
    Cara I haven't smacked that booty for the week where ya gonna be on Sat?

    BajanGal1 - My tounge never gets tired.

    Ms hershey - why do I constantly have to keep proving you wrong. Come on now this is me you talking about, I only talk when needed.

    i'm pretty sure it don't !!! But that don't mean nada... it's never the how long you can go ... but what you can accomplish on that long journey boo...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •