Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Money Talk....

Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    by the time i turn 20, i trying to have at least around 8 g's saved to sit and collect interest. something i wouldn't touch till i turn 60-ish. all the money won't go there though, i'm thinking maybe 4-5 g's. right now i following the stock market and trying to get more education on what kind of portfolio i'd like to invest in and possibly get some treasury bills as well, seeing as they are pretty low risk.

thanks for the info though, nice thread.
    Jail bait!

I like that financial plan though.

Credits
    What firm/s would you suggest to trade stocks online and the cost ?

Thanks

Credits
    http://www.elitetrader.com/br/

See for yourself, hands down the best info on the web if you looking to make money in the FX or equity markets .

My equity acct is with Genesis Securities, I trade Forex with Gain Capital/

Excellent forums...check it out inputs from pros in the mix, on the battlefield getting their face dirty, not just looking in !
    Last edited by socapineman; 10-26-2006 at 01:43 AM.

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by small_island_descent View Post
    Jail bait!

I like that financial plan though.
    looks like you din get the memo asswipe.

i turned 18 a month ago .

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    http://www.elitetrader.com/br/

See for yourself, hands down the best info on the web if you looking to make money in the FX or equity markets .

My equity acct is with Genesis Securities, I trade Forex with Gain Capital/

Excellent forums...check it out inputs from pros in the mix, on the battlefield getting their face dirty, not just looking in !

ok, will look into iyt, thx.

Credits
    " You don't have to be great to get started but you have to get started to be great." -Les Brown

Credits
    There is no need to tаlk аbout money while you don't hаve it. So, there is аn opportunity to hаve them with https://topbrokers.com/forex-analysis/daily-forecast There аre some trаding forecаsts which cаn аssist to mаke а fortune

Credits
    Please make sure that you have disability insurance. I was "making loot" then I became ill and now everything is different. I had learned to save at least one year's salary for an emergency situation or life change. I had one year of my old salary which was much lower than my last salary but it was still a lifesaver. I did not, however, have disability insurance. I have life insurance which I purchased for the benefit of my child, but I didn't have disability because I thought that no matter how disabled I was, I could always make money. That was a mistake. There is making money and then there is making a decent amount of money. Anyway, I repeat

1 Disability insurance, life insurance, disaster insurance, property insurance

2. Savings including retirement funds, CDs, tax free investments without penalties, etc.

3. Passive income. Even if it is a small amount, it may be enough to tide you over or to spend as your disposable income.

I hope that you all never need this advice but speak witha financial planner who can analyze your situation and give you specific advice related to your career, salary, family size, etc.
    socapineman likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicangirl View Post
    Please make sure that you have disability insurance. I was "making loot" then I became ill and now everything is different. I had learned to save at least one year's salary for an emergency situation or life change. I had one year of my old salary which was much lower than my last salary but it was still a lifesaver. I did not, however, have disability insurance. I have life insurance which I purchased for the benefit of my child, but I didn't have disability because I thought that no matter how disabled I was, I could always make money. That was a mistake. There is making money and then there is making a decent amount of money. Anyway, I repeat

1 Disability insurance, life insurance, disaster insurance, property insurance

2. Savings including retirement funds, CDs, tax free investments without penalties, etc.

3. Passive income. Even if it is a small amount, it may be enough to tide you over or to spend as your disposable income.

I hope that you all never need this advice but speak witha financial planner who can analyze your situation and give you specific advice related to your career, salary, family size, etc.

Sorry to hear...but yes, we went over this a lot here....

Young ppl dont realize the best things to get young is a life insurance policy, whole life that can be paid up in 10 to 15 years...meaning you stop paying premiums and have the insurance for life, to take a loan, or death ....but i concur, still have my disability plan in place, a must have...you just never know.

Things happen.

Credits
    Hello. I think we should try to save money in this case. There are a lot of possibilities to be economical nowadays. For example, we can find out auto insurance secrets to save money and in my opinion, everybody should know about this opportunity and use it. So, good luck with it!

Credits
    With the internet, youtube , etc no excuse to not be knowledgeable about Finance......

Credits
    To have good money, you need to either work very well or do something your own. I do not really like trading, but prefer to trade on the Internet. You can simply create your website with products and make good money. You can also learn how to do everything correctly in the blogs of these guys https://www.owox.com/. Everything is very well and clearly described there.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456