Thread: MODS, Y'all REALLY need to do something about this VP Character fella...

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

Exclamation MODS, Y'all REALLY need to do something about this VP Character fella...

The man is a sick bastard just waiting to come out... It is absolutely disgusting how this MAN trolls behind another MAN like that. Many people are liberal and accept homosexuality as a way how people live, but you VP, you are stink and sick with your gayness... I have never met a man more sick and disgusting with his sexual pursuits than you...

Every thing for you is Machel this and Machel that... How come you only make reference to the fact that Machel likes to wine?? Is that all you see him as? A WINERBOY??? Hoss that is some sick shit you carrying on with.... You are the first man i've ever seen who makes note of how Machel does wine... You are a Man lover and you seem to get lost in the way Machel's waistline moves... Sick Bastard Homo!!!

Get over him VP, he has a Girlfriend... He doesn't want you.. He will never pursue you.... You are a sicko. Get a freaking life... Get a damn job... Get someone else to be your mate because Machel is NOT available... You are delusional and pathetic. You are sick and a psycho.... Nasty, just flicking Nasty!!!
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Credits
    I THINK you should be in a MENTAL INSTITUTION if you ACTUALLY BELIEVE the FART that you POSTED.

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    I think you need to be in Gays Anonymous if you are still trying to convince yourself that you don't demonstrate homosexual behaviours.... YOU ARE A HOMO... Face the facts.
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    The man is a sick bastard just waiting to come out... It is absolutely disgusting how this MAN trolls behind another MAN like that. Many people are liberal and accept homosexuality as a way how people live, but you VP, you are stink and sick with your gayness... I have never met a man more sick and disgusting with his sexual pursuits than you...

Every thing for you is Machel this and Machel that... How come you only make reference to the fact that Machel likes to wine?? Is that all you see him as? A WINERBOY??? Hoss that is some sick shit you carrying on with.... You are the first man i've ever seen who makes note of how Machel does wine... You are a Man lover and you seem to get lost in the way Machel's waistline moves... Sick Bastard Homo!!!

Get over him VP, he has a Girlfriend... He doesn't want you.. He will never pursue you.... You are a sicko. Get a freaking life... Get a damn job... Get someone else to be your mate because Machel is NOT available... You are delusional and pathetic. You are sick and a psycho.... Nasty, just flicking Nasty!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    I think you need to be in Gays Anonymous if you are still trying to convince yourself that you don't demonstrate homosexual behaviours.... YOU ARE A HOMO... Face the facts.
    I THINK U NEED to TRY much HARDER, because THINGS of that NATURE do not PHASE I n I.

Try not to BREAK your KEYBOARD when you're TYPING your KINDERGARTEN attempts at DISSING.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe