Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Missouri bill requires woman to get mans permission for abortion

Credits

Missouri bill requires woman to get mans permission for abortion

Gues our bodies will not be ours anymore. The power of the patriarchy is infinite

Missouri bill requires women to get permission from man for an abortion | MSNBC
    A.K.K.S. likes this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    Gues our bodies will not be ours anymore. The power of the patriarchy is infinite

Missouri bill requires women to get permission from man for an abortion | MSNBC
    and the baby is his, it is like this, you lease a plot of land, you till the land, does the landholder have the ultimate right to destroy the crops.

Credits
    Highlights:

• exception for rape
    • exception for incest
    • no exception for physically abused women
    • men who get vasectomies in missouri, sometimes need to have written permission from their wives

The bill states: “No abortion shall be performed or induced unless and until the father of the unborn child provides written, notarized consent to the abortion, except in cases in which the woman upon whom the abortion is to be performed or induced was the victim of rape or incest and the pregnancy resulted from the rape or incest. If the father of the unborn child is deceased, the woman upon whom the abortion is to be performed or induced shall sign a notarized affidavit attesting to the fact.”

In an interview with Mother Jones, Brattin told the website: “Just like any rape, you have to report it, and you have to prove it. So you couldn’t just go and say, ‘Oh yeah, I was raped’ and get an abortion. It has to be a legitimate rape.”

The bill contains no exception for women who are in abusive relationships. Brattin explained his reasoning to Mother Jones: “What does that have to do with the child’s life? Just because it was an abusive relationship, does that mean the child should die?”

Brattin also said that he was inspired to propose the bill when he went in for a vasectomy, and says he had to have permission from his wife in a signed document.
    A.K.K.S. likes this.
    http://www.CaribKaraoke.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    and the baby is his, it is like this, you lease a plot of land, you till the land, does the landholder have the ultimate right to destroy the crops.

In your analogy the land would be the female's body....so u are saying the man has a right to declare ownership of the female body or the baby inside?

Men want to own babies now but mad at the child support court system

Ain't this a blip.
    mz_JazE likes this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    In your analogy the land would be the female's body....so u are saying the man has a right to declare ownership of the female body or the baby inside?

Men want to own babies now but mad at the child support court system

Ain't this a blip.
    the baby belongs to both the man and the woman, so in a practical sense, the woman should be able to receive compensation of carrying / birthing the child, if she doesnt want the baby but he wants the baby.

ask for ownership, of course people own their lineage, irrespective of patriachial or matrichial (*sp) society.

DSP
    Credits
    I know this is supposed to be a serious topic but *my lungs*
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribKaraoke View Post
    Highlights:

• exception for rape
    • exception for incest
    • no exception for physically abused women
    • men who get vasectomies in missouri, sometimes need to have written permission from their wives
    well, what happens if the woman doesn't know who the father is? or where the father is? then what?
    mz_JazE and bktrini305 like this.
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

LB
    Credits
    the baby belongs to both the man and the woman, so in a practical sense, the woman should be able to receive compensation of carrying / birthing the child, if she doesnt want the baby but he wants the baby.

ask for ownership, of course people own their lineage, irrespective of patriachial or matrichial (*sp) society.
    You know that all your economics classes are done now right?! lol
    mz_JazE likes this.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LIONESS onda RISE View Post
    well, what happens if the woman doesn't know who the father is? or where the father is? then what?
    or claim she doesnt know right.. them man will probably use this as an excuse to set up a DNA database. but putting the tin foil thinking for the moment, i suspect the law is more driven towards setting up a framework for couples. so that the man has some legal framework to deal with situations like these.

to be fair, situations like these will only increase in time. with medical developments, what is to stop my ex wife from taking my frozen sperm and impregnating herself. am i then liable for child support? can i force her to have an abortion. likewise if take her frozen embryos, and give to my new woman so i can have another family.

LB
    Credits
    or claim she doesnt know right.. them man will probably use this as an excuse to set up a DNA database. but putting the tin foil thinking for the moment, i suspect the law is more driven towards setting up a framework for couples. so that the man has some legal framework to deal with situations like these.

to be fair, situations like these will only increase in time. with medical developments, what is to stop my ex wife from taking my frozen sperm and impregnating herself. am i then liable for child support? can i force her to have an abortion. likewise if take her frozen embryos, and give to my new woman so i can have another family.
    How you get this? Laws are already in place that BOTH parties must sign and be witnessed before frozen sperm or embryos, are utilized. And that is in a normal protocol of IVF between consenting parties, ie) married couple. So without your signature, ex wife, ex girlfriend or whoever, cannot have the samples implanted.
    mz_JazE likes this.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LB View Post
    How you get this? Laws are already in place that BOTH parties must sign and be witnessed before frozen sperm or embryos, are utilized. And that is in a normal protocol of IVF between consenting parties, ie) married couple. So without your signature, ex wife, ex girlfriend or whoever, cannot have the samples implanted.
    i dont think it is state law, just contract law.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LB View Post
    You know that all your economics classes are done now right?! lol
    way of life

GEEK LIFE (no tattoo though)

Credits
    I know you have been in the position before, so you would know first hand.

Answer: STOP HO'IN
    Socapro likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    I know you have been in the position before, so you would know first hand.

Answer: STOP HO'IN
    u mistake me for your mamma
    mz_JazE likes this.
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    u mistake me for your mamma
    You and Boy George Fleshlight are cornballs. I post truth and ya'll come with "Yo mamma" jokes. Fockin' lames. You know my mom?

Because we all know you are "Loneliness onda Meds". How many baby daddy's do you have?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast