Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Miss Jones dis Morning

Credits

it's hate radio...

Quote Originally Posted by SkoolboY
    Star & Buck were on the same road when they were on Hot 97, then they got silenced. Now look at em'...syndicated. Its all a marketing scheme. I wouldnt take anything she says to heart.
    it's like the genocide between the hutu's and tutsi's in Rwanda....same difference....people listen to you...it's just not right.

Credits

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BAGOGYUL
    one MTA worker was caught stealing toys from a toys r us in the bronx,....and when the cops chased him....he scaled a fence into the bronx zoo....but since he can't read he didn't see the sign that says "Lions"
    Now I doh know nothing about dah lady allyuh talking about eh, but dat statement up day was funny!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingDawg
    Are you guys REALLY getting upset?

Keep in mind...this is purely entertainment.

Anyone that takes them on seriously, agreeing with them or not isn't exercising good sense at all.
    i ain't takin it on, but makes me think where is the line with entertainment...like everything is ok, cause its "entertainment" but yuh have some youths out there that use these stations as their source for information....and statements like those just spread the ignorance....

Credits

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BAGOGYUL
    it's like the genocide between the hutu's and tutsi's in Rwanda....same difference....people listen to you...it's just not right.
    Are you serious? Is she promoting the extinguishment of a certin sect of people based on ethnicity/nationality?

Credits
    entertainment meh foot!

i doan see the humor at making disparaging comments against someone based on their ethnic or cultural background. she's an idiot...she needs better material. any fool can make fun of another, that doesn't mean they have the right to be on radio promoting a set a foolishness.

m
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    i ain't takin it on, but makes me think where is the line with entertainment...like everything is ok, cause its "entertainment" but yuh have some youths out there that use these stations as their source for information....and statements like those just spread the ignorance....

Well then those youths are FOOLS...straight up.

FOOLS for taking an entertainment program as their source of information.

What statement(s) did she make anyway?

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    This is why I don't tune in to these stations.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    [/b]

Well then those youths are FOOLS...straight up.

FOOLS for taking an entertainment program as their source of information.

What statement(s) did she make anyway?
    u right that they fools but i feel like that doesn't change that these shows just continuin the ignorance. oh wells.

i doh remember it all but it was like
    -he gonna be sent back on the banana boat smokin a joint
    -he need to stop the nonsense wit his illegal alien not havin a green card b!tch ass
    -mta workers are stupid, uneducated and lazy
    -if mta workers had gotten an education they would have better jobs.
    -the workers just bein greedy and not thinkin about everyone else that needs to make they money.

m
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    u right that they fools but i feel like that doesn't change that these shows just continuin the ignorance. oh wells.

i doh remember it all but it was like
    -he gonna be sent back on the banana boat smokin a joint
    -he need to stop the nonsense wit his illegal alien not havin a green card b!tch ass
    -mta workers are stupid, uneducated and lazy
    -if mta workers had gotten an education they would have better jobs.
    -the workers just bein greedy and not thinkin about everyone else that needs to make they money.
    So what...it's a free country...Bush sent dem boys to war to protect the rights for people like dem to see deez types of tings.

Right?

Saturday Night Live, Mad TV, David Letterman, Jay Leno, Howard Stern and many other entertainers, entertainment programs and shows say all sorts of funny shit about public figures.

It's all in joke and fun.

Why take it so seriously?

Credits

Cool

So what...it's a free country...Bush sent dem boys to war to protect the rights for people like dem to see deez types of tings.

Right?

Saturday Night Live, Mad TV, David Letterman, Jay Leno, Howard Stern and many other entertainers, entertainment programs and shows say all sorts of funny shit about public figures.

It's all in joke and fun.

Why take it so seriously?
    I agree. Although many might not agree with her ideology be it entertainment or not, she still has that right until the FCC steps in. Just ah many who sit here complaining week in and week out have the right not to listen.

Credits
    wunna is too fackin sensitive! Doh listen tuh she if yuh doh like what she is doin everyone is open game to her no matter race, sex or religion so dont get mad now because she is attacking our people. If you dont like what is being said don't listen.

Anyway, she is gone off of hot97 as soon as they can find someone who can replace her and get better ratings, problem is they have tried that and have not been able to do it but its no secret that she ent liked much.

m
    Credits
    Yep...it's a real simple solution...click the channel and/or just doan lissin.

What you should be outraged and upset about doah...is how your boy Bush an dem is slowly chippin away at your freedoms and privacy rights.

Credits
    Yep...it's a real simple solution...click the channel and/or just doan lissin.

What you should be outraged and upset about doah...is how your boy Bush an dem is slowly chippin away at your freedoms and privacy rights.
    exactly.

we all know she's ignorant as hell yet you all still listen to her, thus keeping her ratings in check & keeping her on the air.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SkoolboY
    Yall need to overstand that shes competing w/ Star & Buck for ratings. She'll say anything to cause shit...just so ppl will tune een.

Pay her no mind.
    exactly b/c when she used to be on the same mornin show with Star she never used to act so, she and all used to be offended by some of the things Star used to say... all de shit she talkin now is just for shock value.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ms. hershey
    exactly.

we all know she's ignorant as hell yet you all still listen to her, thus keeping her ratings in check & keeping her on the air.
    I'm still surprised that people even listen to that station.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast