Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: Miss Jamaica Online

  1. #31
    Self Made Naughtyshawtie's Avatar Naughtyshawtie is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    South
    Posts
    12,410
    Credits
    43,653,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Collect yuh severance
    oh please....i overs u longtime...
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

  2. #32
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    oh please....i overs u longtime...
    You overs me to save face. I overs you first.

  3. #33
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Lisa Gayle Wee Tom looks like Milan on that BET College hill show
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  4. #34
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Steups I'll vote for your friend and the Kamila woman
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  5. #35
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    Steups I'll vote for your friend and the Kamila woman
    Thanks, buh why yuh have to vote for she at all?
    She short! She cah win no Miss World.

  6. #36
    Registered User BacchanalDiva's Avatar BacchanalDiva is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Oshun's embrace
    Posts
    15,824
    Credits
    8,696,811
    Hmmm I see other chicks as cuter and cuter than your friend and some of them more accomplished.........but I voted for your friend anyway. You can thank me in credits. Tanx
    "Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses." -Plato

    "god is the deification of a culture."
    -Dr Yosef ben-Jochannan

  7. #37
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Thanks, buh why yuh have to vote for she at all?
    She short! She cah win no Miss World.
    I find Kamila to be more accomplished and more fitting to be a Miss World
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  8. #38
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    I find Kamila to be more accomplished and more fitting to be a Miss World
    More accomplished than a 5' 10" doctor interning?

    Well you are part of de red woman Mafia, so ah guess ah have to be grateful for de vote.

  9. #39
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    Hmmm I see other chicks as cuter and cuter than your friend and some of them more accomplished.........but I voted for your friend anyway. You can thank me in credits. Tanx
    Is meh friend, not meh woman. No credits for yuh, lmao

  10. #40
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    More accomplished than a 5' 10" doctor interning?

    Well you are part of de red woman Mafia, so ah guess ah have to be grateful for de vote.
    your friend profile says she's a medical student

    But I think the other girl has more going for her and it has nothing to do with complexion....

    you better behave..... I voted for your friend too
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  11. #41
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    your friend profile says she's a medical student

    But I think the other girl has more going for her and it has nothing to do with complexion....

    you better behave..... I voted for your friend too
    Well yuh not really a doctor until yuh complete yuh internship

  12. #42
    Self Made Naughtyshawtie's Avatar Naughtyshawtie is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    South
    Posts
    12,410
    Credits
    43,653,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    You overs me to save face. I overs you first.
    i go remember dis...
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

  13. #43
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    i go remember dis...
    Nah nah, is joke ah making.
    Yuh embarrass meh in front ah people, ah had to say something.

  14. #44
    Self Made Naughtyshawtie's Avatar Naughtyshawtie is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    South
    Posts
    12,410
    Credits
    43,653,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Steupz View Post
    Nah nah, is joke ah making.
    Yuh embarrass meh in front ah people, ah had to say something.

    well yuh hurt mih feelings...sigh...is ok...i get accustomed to it...
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

  15. #45
    Registered User Steupz's Avatar Steupz is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    10,883
    Credits
    1,226,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    well yuh hurt mih feelings...sigh...is ok...i get accustomed to it...
    Nah nah I apologise then.
    From now on I have typing fingers for you early.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •