Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miss Caribbean Talented Teen Pageant info

Credits

Miss Caribbean Talented Teen Pageant info

Get all the latest info,photos,videos,interviews,ticket give-aways and more at the Haynes Smith Miss Caribbean Talented Teen Pageant FB Page.
    Check it out:

Welcome to Facebook

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

Miss St. Kitts

Miss St. Kitts - Zinga Imo Biography

I am 16 years old Zinga Imo, a 5th form student at the prestigious Immaculate Conception Catholic School. I previous wrote CXC Information Technology, Technical Drawing, English, Electronic Development Preparation and Management and GCE History where I earned distinctions. I am currently pursuing eleven (11) subjects which include Biology, Chemistry and Spanish as my favourites since they provide a firm foundation for my future career as an Otolaryngologist. In 2004, I entered the St. Theresa’s Convent Primary School Primary School Prince & Princess Pageant and was judged the first runner up and in 2009 I won the UDC Talented Teen Pageant. Outside of my academic activities, I enjoy singing, dancing, swimming and reading. I am a 10 year dancer with the Children’s Dance Theatre and a member of the George’s Anglican Church Junior Choir. My personal motto is “to accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” My role model and chaperone is my sister, Fatisha Imo as she always encourages me to believe in myself and to work hard to achieve all of my dreams.
    The love of my life is an Imixer!!!

~DD~

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits

Miss Anguilla

Miss Anguilla - Chelsey Hughes Biography
    The proud representative of Anguilla, Miss Chelsey Hughes is a determined young lady who has obtained major accomplishments during her 15 years of life including capturing the title of Miss CCB Talented Teen 2010-2011. She is deeply committed to excellence. A commitment that has helped in her successful completion of fourth form studies at the Albena-Lake Hodge Comprehensive School in June 2010. With sciences in the fore of her programme, she is laying the foundation for achieving her career goal of becoming an endocrinologist. However, cognisant of the importance to strike balance in her life, Chelsey takes advantage of all opportunities for personal and social growth. This is evident in her unwavering involvement at the Klassique Academy of Dance and Performing Arts Anguilla and also her keen interest in extra-curricular reading. Chelsey firmly believes that "the only difference between the impossible and the possible is determination."

~DD~

Credits
    interesting...

mmmm lol where swallow...

Credits

Miss Barbados

MISS BARBADOS - DANIKA HAYNES BIOGRAPHY

My name is Danika Terise Mia Cecelia Haynes, eighteen years of age and born under the zodiac sign of cancer. I was raised by my mother who is a single parent in an extended family setting. This has taught me the value of family, education, commitment and has given me the desire to succeed.
    My education started at the Westbury Primary School at age four and then the Parkinson Secondary School from age eleven until seventeen, presently I am continuing my studies at the Samuel Jackman Prescod Polythnetic in esthetics. On completion of my studies I am hoping to become a Spa Technician. My goal in life is to own a Beauty Spa and my dreams include pursing a career in modeling, singing and dancing.
    My hobbies are singing, dancing, modeling and physical fitness. These attributes are reflected in my outgoing, adventurous and caring personality. I have a love for trying new things and setting fashion trends, because of this I consider myself a unique individual. I have a passion for all types of music but rock, R&B and hip hop are special to me. The colours blue and black are my favorites; these colours are also significant to me because they are represented in my national flag.
    One of the greatest achievements thus far in my life was completing in the Barbados Amateur Model Search a reality television program and emerging the winner from a field of fifty-seven other delegates. The competition was a learning experience with life lessons learnt, and has challenged me to live by the words of Ben Sweetland “SUCCESS IS A JOURNEY NOT A DESTINATION”.

~DD~

Credits

Miss BVI

Miss BVI – Sylvanna Charles Biography

Name: SYLVANNA LEROSE CHARLES
    Born: Road Town, Tortola British Virgin Islands
    Date of Birth: October 23, 1994
    Parents:
    Mother: Delight Charles – American (Black American/Polish)
    Father: Sylvester Leroy Charles – BVI Islander (Kittian)

EDUCATION:
    Pre-School: Simmons Pre-School – graduated 1999
    Primary School: Enis Adams Primary – graduated 2006 (Grade 1 w/honors)
    High School: Elmore Stoutt High School, 5 Arts (Theatre Arts) – graduating June 2011

EXTRACURICULAR ACTIVITIES:
    1998 – 2004 Karate – Purple Dragon (Don Jitsu Ryu)
    1998 – 2006 Cheerleader (Red House)
    2000 – 2001 Piano lessons (US)
    2000 – 2001 Girl Scouts (US) - Brownie
    2001 – Present BVI Girl Guides - Brownie, Guide (leader) and presently a Ranger
    2009 – Present ESHS Drama Society - Elected Sergeant-at-Arms in 2010
    1998 – Present BVI Dance School - Ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, and modern
    Performs in the annual BVI Dance Fest

Interests: reading, singing, dancing, and acting

Singing - Sylvanna discovered her love for singing after moving to the US in the summer of 2000 where she was more exposed to different varieties of music. She developed her singing ability in the shower and hopes to take voice lessons to further develop this talent:
    - Sang back up on Ouida’s remix “Magic”
    - Performed at “Christmas on Main Street” for the past three years (2007/8/9). The past two years she’s been accompanied by liturgical dancers (school mates whose dances she has choreographed).

Acting – Sylvanna enjoys watching the actors on television and in the movies and feels that this is something she would also like to pursue. She likes the idea of being able to act out different characters.

Life Ambition: to pursue a career in theatre and performing arts utilizing her talents

Platform: Promoting Child Literacy – Sylvanna has been a teacher’s aide at the Summer Blast Camp school program for the past 4 years (2007-2010) where she has worked a long side the younger children teaching them both reading/writing and math. Sylvanna feels that it is very important that our children learn to read and write at an early age. An increase in literacy not only will lead to the improvement in their lives but the development of our society.

Pageantry:
    - BVI Festival Princess 2005
    - Hal Jackson’s Talented Teen BVI 2010 1st Runner Up
    - Miss Teen British Virgin Islands 2010

~DD~

Credits

Miss Grenada

MISS GRENADA

NANDY SUMMOR NOEL BIOGRAPHY

Seventeen (17) year old NANDY SUMMOR NOEL is the daughter of Beverly Hector and Claudius Noel. She currently resides at Grand Mal, St George and attends the T.A. Marryshow Community College where she is majoring in Natural Sciences specifically Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. Her hobbies include; reading, singing, dancing, and playing & listening to music.
    She grew up in a loving, Catholic home where she was supported not only by her family and friends but also the church in which she is still actively involved.
    In 2005, Nandy was successful in her Common Entrance Examination and earned her way into St. Joseph’s Convent St George’s where she not only excelled academically but participated in numerous extra curricula activites namely Guides/Rangers, the school choirs, drum corps, and the junior achievement programme. Outside of school she was, and still is an active member of Conceptions Dance Theatre, Commancheros steel orchestra and her church’s youth group. In fifth form, Nandy’s leadership qualities began to show when she was nominated and elected as both House Captain and Head Girl 2009-2010. During her fifth form life she also participated in Grenada’s Festival of Arts where she competed as the school’s representative in the adult solo messo-soprano category and brought home the first prize.
    Despite the fact that she was busy with her countless other activities, Nandy was still able to successfully gain passes in all ten CXC subjects which she wrote in 2010 namely; Chemistry, Spanish, Caribbean History, English A, Geography, Social Studies, Physics and distinctions in English B, Mathematics and Principles Of Business.
    Although currently undecided about a particular profession, Nandy has an intense passion for the performing arts as well as science. She is using her two year stay at T.A. Marryshow Community College not only as another step in her academic journey but also as a means of figuring out which career path she would most like to venture down.

~DD~

Credits

Miss Jamaica

Interests: Dancing, surfing the net, and socializing.
    Life Ambition: To become a Marketing Manager or an Economist

Miss Jamaica - Chanike Russell Biography

Eighteen Years ago on September 11th 1992, Chanike Russell made her debut into this world. Today, she is an affable, diligent and ambitious young lady who is an upper sixth form student at the St. Georges College, pursuing a career in social sciences. Upon graduation, it is her dream to gain admission into The University of The West Indies, Jamaica, where she will pursue the respective course of her career choice. Outside of academics, she is currently an active member of her schools Sixth Form Association, Key Club, Chess Club and other esteemed clubs that the school offers.
    Chanike’s hobbies add luster to her life and include: dancing, socializing and meeting people of interest. She lives each day by the motto: “Put God first in everything you do” and by the popular philosophy “the sky is not the limit, the limit is beyond the sky.”
    Without positive self-esteem it is difficult to attain success, surpass obstacles and move forward in one’s life. With the experience of the contest and ultimate achievement of Miss Jamaica Caribbean Talented Teen 2010, Chanike intends to take her message of female empowerment to all young persons in the territory, particularly young females.
    Entering Miss Jamaica Caribbean Talented Teen was Chanike’s first time entering a pageant. through her determination, persistence, talent and hard work, she now wears the coveted crown of Miss Jamaica Caribbean Talented Teen with proud expectations.
    Chanike is honored to have had the opportunity to represent her country at a regional level. It is her greatest wish to serve as a role model beyond pageantry for young ladies of Jamaica and around the Caribbean and, continually utilize the art of pageantry as an avenue for positive self-expression.

~DD~

Credits

Miss St. Lucia

Miss St. Lucia - Racquel John’s Biography

Interests- Dancing, drama, listening to music and poetry.
    Life Ambition- I hope to further my studies in the area of Business Administration also, follow my father’s legacy and create my own jewellery store and to become a well renowned professional dancer. My inspiration in the area of dance is Ms. Althia Emmanuel.

Dancing swiftly across the sky, into your hearts into your minds is 17 year old Racquel Jamie John. Born on the 22nd of August 1993 in the beautiful isle of St. Lucia. At present I am holding the titles of Ms. Leon Hess Comprehensive Secondary School 2010, Ms. Jounen Kweyol 2009 and St. Lucia’s Most Talented Teen 2010. My passions are dance and drama. I believe that dance is an art form which helps one not only to develop flexibility and technicality but helps in the development of expression.
    In the area of education, I am working towards an Associate’s Degree in the field of Business Administration at the Sir Arthur Lewis Community College in St. Lucia. I attained eight CXC subjects, namely English, Mathematics, Spanish, Social-Studies, Economics, Theatre Arts, Principles of Business and Electronic Document Preparation and Management.
    I love socializing with friends and getting to know and meet new people. I am a very humble individual and also a proud representative of my country, St. Lucia. I am all about expression and freedom. In my opinion, people should be able to spread their wings and freely express themselves. My dream is to instill good morals and inspire character within today’s youth through the medium of Arts and Culture especially dance.

~DD~

Credits
    look like miss bvi in the lead so far.. where is ms tnt?
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits

Miss Trinidad and Tobago

Miss Trinidad & Tobago - Kerry-ann Sealy Biography

Kerry-ann Sealy was born in 18th November, 1993 in the exciting twin island Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.

In 1997 at a tender age of four she began her dancing career which led her at the age of six, to win the prize of best female and best overall dancer at her ever dance competition in the primary and secondary arts competitions SANFEST, a fest which she repetitively accomplished in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2009.

With success on her side Kerry-ann continually won many dance competition after 1999.

In 2001 she won the Ministry of Social Development’s dance competition based on a domestic violence theme.

Also in the year 2008 and 2009, she placed first in the Junior Carnival Queen competition, winning in both the creative and original categories, she was also the second runner up in the local leg of the Hal Jacksons’ talented competition capturing the prizes for the Ms. Congeniality, Ms. Creative and Ms. Personality.

In 2010 she was a finalist in the National Junior Carnival Queen Competition, and advances herself unto winning the local leg of the Haynes Smith Caribbean Talented Teen Competition.

Kerry-ann was honored in 2010 by the Trinidad and Tobago’s Secondary Schools’ Cricket Board for her accomplishments as well as her involvement in the cultural arena.

She is currently a form four student of the Success Laventille Secondary School where she is preparing and focusing on her education so that she can holistically fulfill her dream of becoming a professional dancer.

Her role model to date is her uncle Mr. Gregor Breedy who is a professional dancer, tutor, choreographer and educator, whom she says “creates, teachers and performs dances under stressful situations and conditions and still manages to keep his focus, maintaining the highest standards possible in his art form.

Kerry-ann Sealy lives by the motto that perseverance is the key to success.

Her personal credo is “If at first you do not succeed, pick yourself up and try again.”

~DD~

Credits
    okay miss bvi and miss tnt.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits

Miss Dominican Republic

No Bio...

~DD~

Credits

Miss St. Thomas

Miss St. Thomas - Tiana Jeremy Biography

My name is Tiana Jerenes Jeremy. I was born on April 9, 1993 in Grand Bay Center on Dominica. To my lovingparents, Synthie Telemaque, and Julen Jeremy. The youngest of six siblings. I attended the Grand Bay Government School before coming to St. Thomas. At the age of six I attended the Ulla F. Muller Elementary School. Receiving “High Honors” throughout my elementary education. Upon promotion in 2006, I then moved on to the Addelita Cancryn Junior High School. There I was a member of the American Flag Football team and received awards in Mathematics, and Geography in 2007. I captured a trophy for the 4th Annual Student Hall of Hope Art Contest 2008 at Addelita Cancryn Junior High School, which is a program that helps with the Cancer
    Institute of St. Thomas. Charlotte Amalie High School is where I am presently a student in the 11th grade. I am a member of the C.A.H.S. Cheer leading Squad, Track & Field Team, and the J.R.O.T.C. Program. Winning first and second year awards in Track & Field, and in Cheer leading agility, I’ve also maintain second and third place ribbons in Cross Country Varsity , as well as trophies in 2008 & 2009 in I.A.A. Cross Country Varsity. My pageant experience met me in 9th grade as I placed 2nd runner up for Miss
    J.R.O.T.C. 2009. My future aspirations find me in the medical field assisting the births of future leaders. My motto is “Life is to discover wisdom, do not expect someone to provide it for you”.

~DD~

Credits

Miss Guyana

BIO –17 YEAR OLD MISS GUYANA TIFFENEY ALEXIS AGEDA

Born on the 7th June, 1993 and given the name Tiffeney Alexis Ageda at the Georgetown Public Hospital in the capital city Georgetown to Mister Errol Ageda and Miss Marva Persuad . Mom describes me as a chubby, bouncing baby with a head of curly hair and great vocal cords. I grew up with four brothers namely from biggest to smallest Ron Ageda, Eon Ageda, Eric Ageda and Steffan Ageda with me being the third child.

I would credit my parents with ensuring a sound education and a unified family life, which has equipped me with the tools of good socialization skills.
    My home life was a normal life. I attended the Saint Agnes Nursery School, Saint Agnes Primary and Central High from age four to sixteen. I was proud of my achievement and placement at one of the top high schools in Guyana where I obtained 8 passes in CXC which includes Mathematics, English Language, English Literature, Social Studies, Integrated Science, Accounts, Business and Office Administration in May – June of 2010. During my high school years, I was a member of the Central High School Drama Club and participated in many concerts also took part in many sporting activities. I entered the Miss Guyana Talented Teen Pageant for the opportunity to showcase my talent and represent my country regionally and internationally. I took part in the Miss Guyana Talented Teen Cotillion competition and gained the third place and for the pageant I earned the 2nd Runner up position.

Ever since growing up I was considered to be a multitalented and very inquisitive person. I have a highly spirited and emotional personality, and is adored by many but understood by few. I discovered early in life that I have a passion for music and that I possess a melodious voice, which I consider to be a blessing from God. I am a member of a group called Unique Arts which provides a forum for singing, dancing and acting.

Performers like Beyonce and Ciara are an inspiration to me and my favourite singers are Whitney Huston, Maria Carrey and Celine Dion.

My goal in life is to become a successful Entrepreneur and is making the necessary preparation to do so. One of my major interests in life also is to work with less fortunate children and to assist in the area of foster care.

~DD~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast