Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: The message : how Massa still controlling us after all these years

Credits

The message : how Massa still controlling us after all these years

a must watch video

Credits
    Farrakhan and people like him have been saying stuff like this for decades so why do we need to hear it from a white cartoon character to get the message? Are negroes really that brainwashed that they need to hear this from a white cartoon character in order to take the message seriously?
    Lucianite likes this.
    Catch me as Soca PhD Every Saturday 2-4pm GMT
    On www.GenesisRadio.co.uk (91.6FM);
    Every Tueday 6-8pm & Friday 8-10pm GMT
    On www.HavitLive.co.uk (99.1FM);
    www.facebook.com/socaphd
    email: projampro@yahoo.co.uk

Hailing from Trinidad & Tobago and very proud of it!!
    Land of Calypso, Steelband, Limbo, Parang, Rapso, Chutney-Soca, Soca, Jamoo, Panjazz and the Biggest, Best & Most Influential Caribbean Carnival in the World with no apology!
    Together We Aspire & Together We Achieve!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Socapro View Post
    Farrakhan and people like him have been saying stuff like this for decades so why do we need to hear it from a white cartoon character to get the message? Are negroes really that brainwashed that they need to hear this from a white cartoon character in order to take the message seriously?
    Smh, are you a ################ or you just acting like one ?

Ok, Bill Cosby, Fartakhan, Malcolm , Marcus Garvey, etc spoke on this topic, did we get the message ?

No, so we need to address it over and over until some of us get it and understand what is the big picture!

Credits
    Is this a. ( sick ). joke .?
    Sounds like Giuliani smh

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifrombx View Post

Ok, Bill Cosby, Fartakhan, Malcolm , Marcus Garvey, etc spoke on this topic, did we get the message ?

No, so we need to address it over and over until some of us get it and understand what is the big picture!
    But it's condescending, paternalistic and insulting and places " whites" as
    Somehow got it all figured out
    Socapro likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    But it's condescending, paternalistic and insulting and places " whites" as
    Somehow got it all figured out
    Ok, so let's have a discussion about it then, it is all you said, I agree, ok, so what is wrong or incorrect about what was said ?

Also, the few blacks in sport , the majority are getting " game" by the system, yes, or no ?

One way or another massa is finding a way to take back all that was paid to them, Allen Iversonf, Sprewell , etc.

I mean most of the rappers giving jake the Jeweler back all their money,etc

So when will we learn?

Credits

Dude, black people are the VICTIM of their own culture....thats the big picture

Credits
    Ok, so let's have a discussion about it then, it is all you said, I agree, ok, so what is wrong or incorrect about what was said ?

Also, the few blacks in sport , the majority are getting " game" by the system, yes, or no ?

One way or another massa is finding a way to take back all that was paid to them, Allen Iversonf, Spreawell , etc.

I mean most of the rappers giving jake the Jeweler back all their money,etc

So when will we learn?
    Who is the targeted audience of this video ? Usually cartoons are viewed by children ?

Adult cartoons are more comical than instructional

Well when did insulting a people become a motivational or empowering tool ? .

So now the words of the white person is placed above that of our own is what socapro was pointing out - I think

There are segments of our population that can be changed but I don't subscribe to " we are phuck up" and " whites have all the answers and have it all figured out" approach
    Socapro likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    Who is the targeted audience of this video ? Usually cartoons are viewed by children ?

Adult cartoons are more comical than instructional

Well when did insulting a people become a motivational or empowering tool ? .

So now the words of the white person is placed above that of our own is what socapro was pointing out - I think

There are segments of our population that can be changed but I don't subscribe to " we are phuck up" and " whites have all the answers and have it all figured out" approach

I will ask again, what was stated that was incorrect ?

To me it is just a discussion piece, I see a lot of truth in it, few points I would disagree, but most of it is spot on correct IMO!

Credits
    It's not that what he says is true or not true
    As you stated some of it is and some it is not
    But the way you promoting this as " all blacks must see" As if this this some great new revelation
    Again presentation, tone , messenger are all important to make " truth " effective
    And again it's insulting and condescending so it will not work to solve the problems you outlined or motivate iverson et al
    And it comes down to you placing the power in the hands or mouth of a white person to make it believable

I. Would recommend the videos of a dr John Henry Clarke or a host of other black intellectuals than carton video of an insulting white man

This video is not as hyped as you presented it is really the bottom line here
    If you had just posted it then fine but you trying to sell it is a great motivational break through that should solve black issues lol ain't happening
    Socapro likes this.

Credits
    Control started showing up to me clearly when Teen Summit and Conscious music and R&B that was about love with 1 special person of the opposite sex was replaced by Rap city that promoted gangsta music and R&b became solely about sex with multiple people
    http://www.CaribKaraoke.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribKaraoke View Post
    Control started showing up to me clearly when Teen Summit and Conscious music and R&B that was about love with 1 special person of the opposite sex was replaced by Rap city that promoted gangsta music and R&b became solely about sex with multiple people
    you said a lot right there
    LIONESS onda RISE likes this.
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Btw isnt this the stupid willie lynch letter in a cartoon ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribKaraoke View Post
    I think it more that we buy into (unfettered) capitalism

Credits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast