Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Men! Stop Using these women...they will get psycho

Credits

Exclamation Men! Stop Using these women...they will get psycho

I was just told about a guy who got a ton load of women and the women all have good jobs and money and he uses them for clothes, food and even his new car....

Well he push one of them too far and now he in the hospital after she carved him up like a turkey for lying to her about so many women and taking her money....

Now i know it is up to us women to be careful with some of these trifling men....but guys why must you be so callous and lie so much, what happened to men with honor, are they all gone?

And then if the woman fights back, who else can you blame but yourself?

sharkie
    it good fuh him. karma is a bytch.

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bkbajan01
    who else can you blame but yourself?

ginsu knives deserve some of de blame too u know

Mad Scorpion
    I hope she feels good about de jail sentence too

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    ginsu knives deserve some of de blame too u know

You fool.

But seriously, honesty in relationships seems to be a thing of the past. I bet you the fella will think twice before doing the same shite again.

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    You fool.

But seriously, honesty in relationships seems to be a thing of the past. I bet you the fella will think twice before doing the same shite again.
    Bet she will have time to think about wha she do a million times too

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    it good fuh him. karma is a bytch.

SHE IS??? i heard she was a lesbo, but ah just hear dat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Studded General
    Bet she will have time to think about wha she do a million times too

Two wrongs don't make a right but I honestly feel he look for that. She will definitely have loads of time to think about it. Unless she have a great lawyer who can get her off on extreme duress or something.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bkbajan01
    I was just told about a guy who got a ton load of women and the women all have good jobs and money and he uses them for clothes, food and even his new car....

Well he push one of them too far and now he in the hospital after she carved him up like a turkey for lying to her about so many women and taking her money....

Now i know it is up to us women to be careful with some of these trifling men....but guys why must you be so callous and lie so much, what happened to men with honor, are they all gone?

And then if the woman fights back, who else can you blame but yourself?
    I respect a man who is upfront and tell the women that they have other girls on the side, and let the girl decided whether or not she will be able to tolerate it. Women are more emotional and can't take anymore bulls---. Women will give you the world, if you allow her to, but these men want to take advantage.

Credits
    You fool.

i bet she'll think twice about lavishing all kinds of money and ting on a man too.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ms. hershey
    i bet she'll think twice about lavishing all kinds of money and ting on a man too.

Eh eh, I forget that part. The mankilla in me only looked at the foolish things man does do. She is an a$$. My money is for me. If I am with you, I will get you things within reason but apart from that all the big ticket items I purchase are for me and me alone.

Mad Scorpion
    Two wrongs don't make a right but I honestly feel he look for that. She will definitely have loads of time to think about it. Unless she have a great lawyer who can get her off on extreme duress or something.
    So if he should die as a result of his injuries he woulda look for that too?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Studded General
    So if he should die as a result of his injuries he woulda look for that too?

While it is sad and callous of me to say. In this life there is cause and effect. If he would have been honest, they likelihood of him being cut up or dying as a result by her hands would be far less.

Credits
    Eh eh, I forget that part. The mankilla in me only looked at the foolish things man does do. She is an a$$. My money is for me. If I am with you, I will get you things within reason but apart from that all the big ticket items I purchase are for me and me alone.
    she is an ass, all of his women who were spending their dollars on him were asses because i'm sure he wasn't holding down their relationship like he should have been. the man was probably just slingin good d*ck and they start buyin' him clothes and ting. pure foolishness i see some women doing for a man who dey ain even in a real relationship with. den when tings go wrong, dey cryin on Judge Judy.

Mad Scorpion
    While it is sad and callous of me to say. In this life there is cause and effect. If he would have been honest, they likelihood of him being cut up or dying as a result by her hands would be far less.
    but you evaded my question

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast