Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: Men! Stop Using these women...they will get psycho

  1. #1
    Registered User bkbajan01's Avatar bkbajan01 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    46
    Credits
    1,005,579

    Exclamation Men! Stop Using these women...they will get psycho

    I was just told about a guy who got a ton load of women and the women all have good jobs and money and he uses them for clothes, food and even his new car....

    Well he push one of them too far and now he in the hospital after she carved him up like a turkey for lying to her about so many women and taking her money....

    Now i know it is up to us women to be careful with some of these trifling men....but guys why must you be so callous and lie so much, what happened to men with honor, are they all gone?

    And then if the woman fights back, who else can you blame but yourself?

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    it good fuh him. karma is a bytch.

  3. #3
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by bkbajan01
    who else can you blame but yourself?

    ginsu knives deserve some of de blame too u know

  4. #4
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    I hope she feels good about de jail sentence too

  5. #5
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    ginsu knives deserve some of de blame too u know

    You fool.

    But seriously, honesty in relationships seems to be a thing of the past. I bet you the fella will think twice before doing the same shite again.

  6. #6
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    You fool.

    But seriously, honesty in relationships seems to be a thing of the past. I bet you the fella will think twice before doing the same shite again.
    Bet she will have time to think about wha she do a million times too

  7. #7
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    it good fuh him. karma is a bytch.

    SHE IS??? i heard she was a lesbo, but ah just hear dat

  8. #8
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Studded General
    Bet she will have time to think about wha she do a million times too

    Two wrongs don't make a right but I honestly feel he look for that. She will definitely have loads of time to think about it. Unless she have a great lawyer who can get her off on extreme duress or something.

  9. #9
    Don't Watch Me, Watch TV TriniDoll1's Avatar TriniDoll1 is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,589
    Credits
    1,011,744
    Quote Originally Posted by bkbajan01
    I was just told about a guy who got a ton load of women and the women all have good jobs and money and he uses them for clothes, food and even his new car....

    Well he push one of them too far and now he in the hospital after she carved him up like a turkey for lying to her about so many women and taking her money....

    Now i know it is up to us women to be careful with some of these trifling men....but guys why must you be so callous and lie so much, what happened to men with honor, are they all gone?

    And then if the woman fights back, who else can you blame but yourself?
    I respect a man who is upfront and tell the women that they have other girls on the side, and let the girl decided whether or not she will be able to tolerate it. Women are more emotional and can't take anymore bulls---. Women will give you the world, if you allow her to, but these men want to take advantage.

  10. #10
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    You fool.

    But seriously, honesty in relationships seems to be a thing of the past. I bet you the fella will think twice before doing the same shite again.
    i bet she'll think twice about lavishing all kinds of money and ting on a man too.

  11. #11
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by ms. hershey
    i bet she'll think twice about lavishing all kinds of money and ting on a man too.

    Eh eh, I forget that part. The mankilla in me only looked at the foolish things man does do. She is an a$$. My money is for me. If I am with you, I will get you things within reason but apart from that all the big ticket items I purchase are for me and me alone.

  12. #12
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Two wrongs don't make a right but I honestly feel he look for that. She will definitely have loads of time to think about it. Unless she have a great lawyer who can get her off on extreme duress or something.
    So if he should die as a result of his injuries he woulda look for that too?

  13. #13
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Studded General
    So if he should die as a result of his injuries he woulda look for that too?

    While it is sad and callous of me to say. In this life there is cause and effect. If he would have been honest, they likelihood of him being cut up or dying as a result by her hands would be far less.

  14. #14
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    Eh eh, I forget that part. The mankilla in me only looked at the foolish things man does do. She is an a$$. My money is for me. If I am with you, I will get you things within reason but apart from that all the big ticket items I purchase are for me and me alone.
    she is an ass, all of his women who were spending their dollars on him were asses because i'm sure he wasn't holding down their relationship like he should have been. the man was probably just slingin good d*ck and they start buyin' him clothes and ting. pure foolishness i see some women doing for a man who dey ain even in a real relationship with. den when tings go wrong, dey cryin on Judge Judy.

  15. #15
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds
    While it is sad and callous of me to say. In this life there is cause and effect. If he would have been honest, they likelihood of him being cut up or dying as a result by her hands would be far less.
    but you evaded my question

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •