Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MEN:no fantasy answer...i want REAL answers

Credits
    Wait , do I know this women???
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

nikkigiovanni
    i get the feeling the dudes of imix are not that lucky...too much questions and hesitations etc etc

damn...these things don't happen to you guys?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkigiovanni View Post
    i get the feeling the dudes of imix are not that lucky...too much questions and hesitations etc etc

damn...these things don't happen to you guys?
    honestly of what u described, i wuda turn it down

nikkigiovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by bouyon king View Post
    honestly of what u described, i wuda turn it down
    nothing wrong with that...as long as that is a REAL answer...if you not into that stuff...you not into it....

that is why i said NO FANTASY answers, i wanted real answers

Credits

Cool

id let them in, pour a few drinks so any remaining inhibitions are eliminated grab some baby oil and start pounding on one while i oil up the other

Credits
    what would you do....(real situation)

if a woman shows up at your door in a 3/4 length leather coat, with nothing but see-through lingerie underneath and spike heels....a bag with champagne and strawberries in one hand and a 6 foot tall Serena Williams look-alike friend on the other side of her?

how would you handle this?

what would you do FIRST?
    and why would this be a fantasy

Credits
    Lol I guess I'm the only one here who would take Serena. Lol funny..I remember a time when dudes used to drool over her. Guess things change

As for the question...I'd prob get the massage oil ready ..make sure the shower or bath tub's in order. You know, basic stuff..hehe

Credits
    If a unknown ,hot and barely dressed women came at my door with a friend , I would just stare and ask them who are they looking for.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    Suh nikki which one yuh want? the fantasy answer or the time when it happened answer?
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

nikkigiovanni
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Swagga~ View Post
    If a unknown ,hot and barely dressed women came at my door with a friend , I would just stare and ask them who are they looking for.
    i said it was someone you was ALREADY FUKKING

Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Suh nikki which one yuh want? the fantasy answer or the time when it happened answer?
    that one....you never cease to amaze me lol

Credits
    I would invite them in and tell them to make themselves comfortable while i go grab my tool box. The one who was holding the strawberries will have each one strategically placed over her body while i top each one with whipcream and eat them off. Meanwhile i'll instruct the one who was holding the Champagne to pour the bottle over her chest as i have her elevated against the wall sucking on her breast with bubbly running over her nipples. After that i'll turn her around and let the other half of the bottle run down the middle of her back as i trace every splash from her neck to her waist. After 20 mins of fourplay and 6 mins of sex (3 mins each); I'll kindly tell them "you ain't got to go but YOU GOT TO GET THE HELL UP OUTTA HERE!!!!!

That's how i would handle it
    Bend Ova and Don't look Back, 6:30 and Tek dis Jook!!!!!

Credits
    i said it was someone you was ALREADY FUKKING

that one....you never cease to amaze me lol
    glad i can still amaze somebody
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

it would be way too long

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince 22 View Post
    I would invite them in and tell them to make themselves comfortable while i go grab my tool box. The one who was holding the strawberries will have each one strategically placed over her body while i top each one with whipcream and eat them off. Meanwhile i'll instruct the one who was holding the Champagne to pour the bottle over her chest as i have her elevated against the wall sucking on her breast with bubbly running over her nipples. After that i'll turn her around and let the other half of the bottle run down the middle of her back as i trace every splash from her neck to her waist. After 20 mins of fourplay and 6 mins of sex (3 mins each); I'll kindly tell them "you ain't got to go but YOU GOT TO GET THE HELL UP OUTTA HERE!!!!!

damn homie
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

nikkigiovanni

i said not the fantasy answer...lol

Credits

joie de vivre

carpe diem

it would be way too long

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast