Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: men marking your territory

Credits

men marking your territory

i know why females would do it, but why do men do that shit?

i have had a couple of men leave shit over at my crib trying to mark their territory, and i don't get why....the next man is not perceptive enough to notice another man's shit...and if he does notice it...he most likely won't care unless it's her husband...but if she is a single woman dating multiple men, the next dude won't really give a fukk, so why do it?
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    I can't be the only one who read the thread title and thought she meant nutting in your wifey mouth/crutch/batty and on the chest......that's the kind of territory marking I do, not the leaving underwear, shoes and other BS.....that's childish

Credits
    Never heard of that
    Sounds like something a bytch negro would do.

You messing wid dem Trinis again???
    Check to mek sure yuh nuh missing nuh underwear.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Credits
    the next dude will not give a fvck for a couple of reasons, 2 being

1.. he gets a kick out of thinking that he's fvcking the next man girl so he's top dog
    2.. he dont care about u, it's just about the sex

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bittasweet View Post
    I can't be the only one who read the thread title and thought she meant nutting in your wifey mouth/crutch/batty and on the chest......that's the kind of territory marking I do, not the leaving underwear, shoes and other BS.....that's childish
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgeflash View Post
    Never heard of that
    Sounds like something a bytch negro would do.

You messing wid dem Trinis again???
    Check to mek sure yuh nuh missing nuh underwear.
    Quote Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
    the next dude will not give a fvck for a couple of reasons, 2 being

1.. he gets a kick out of thinking that he's fvcking the next man girl so he's top dog
    2.. he dont care about u, it's just about the sex
    i agree with all 3 of you dudes, i just can't for the life of me understand why a dude would do it....so i was trying to get some insight
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

Credits

Cool what can I say?... I have sweet meat

only with hickies or other love bites on various parts of my body...but not marking territory with clothes
    Can't keep your eyes off my fatty
    Daddy, I want you, na na
    Drunk in love...I want you

Je ne sais quoi
    Cherie, m'vle-ou
    Aswe ya ce net al kole!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by triniameri View Post
    only with hickies or other love bites on various parts of my body...but not marking territory with clothes

you think that's cute????

i am so glad i am dark skin cause i would hate for a man or woman to leave hickies on my body...i think i would box him for that

Credits
    marking territory dont stop the next man, it actually motivates him even more.
    we like to go out and conquer new territory so let that idiot keep thinking that he stopping something.

a woman might be like " wait who stuff is this? u have no respect for her i dont want nothing to do with u"

a man will be like " smirk... hope he dont show up while i getting some"

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    LOL@ marking territory.

Wah kinda man does that sh!t? Yuh sure he didn't just forget something over there? Anyways, whats the point. Another man won't care about that, as long as he still getting some.

The only way to "mark" your territory is to put a ring on it. And sh!t, even that guarantees nothing.
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Pre
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bittasweet View Post

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    you think that's cute????

i am so glad i am dark skin cause i would hate for a man or woman to leave hickies on my body...i think i would box him for that
    I don't know why they do it... I never requested it...but I do kinda smirk when I see and feel love marks on my breasts and ass.... it's a tender reminder throughout the day when I sit down or when something presses against my chest just exactly who put it there...

instant flashback
    Last edited by triniameri; 02-21-2011 at 08:47 PM.
    Can't keep your eyes off my fatty
    Daddy, I want you, na na
    Drunk in love...I want you

Je ne sais quoi
    Cherie, m'vle-ou
    Aswe ya ce net al kole!

Credits
    i juss piss in a corner ah d yard and also have a branding iron
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by triniameri View Post
    I doh want no kinda marks on my skin to advertise I getting stick... I mark so easily already....I find that shit juvenile.

Credits
    Are you sure men are trying to mark their territory over your living space? Or just leaving things over out of convenience or laziness ?

Didn't you use to wear mens apparel ? Items that a man may leave over your home might just get mistaken for your old stuff.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Swagga~ View Post
    Are you sure men are trying to mark their territory over your living space? Or just leaving things over out of convenience or laziness ?

Didn't you use to wear mens apparel ? Items that a man may leave over your home might just get mistaken for your old stuff.
    the items that men leave are not always clothes....they leave, toothbrushes, deodorant, toothpaste, condoms (very popular)

i think a man that leaves condoms at my house is trying to convey to ME, that they only plan on fukking me, and nobody else, so they want me to respect that and follow suit...i think that is a control tactic...kinda like, i am only fukking you, so you better not be fukking someone else

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast