Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: men, can i ask a question?

Credits

men, can i ask a question?

i see some men say that they prefer to deal with white women because they are friendlier when they go out....and they are easier to talk to, dance with etc etc

i have read this on imix, and i have heard men say this at clubs and lounges....they rush to grab up the white and spanish chicks in the lounges and dance with them, grind on them....and i also see men tonguing them down in corners, and they just happened to meet the woman that night....(have had men try to do that to me as well)....my question is, if white and spanish chicks let you do that, and this is why you prefer dealing with them because they are friendlier and more free and open......how would you view Black women that did the same thing?

if every Black woman all of a sudden became as "friendly" as Becky is in the club....what would you really think and say about Tasha, doing the EXACT same thing?

because we all know how Becky gets in the club....there is a specific term for that...ummmm lemme see...."white girl wasted" Black men love Becky when she white girl wasted.....but if Tasha got white girl wasted.....what would you say?
    Triniminx likes this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    I'd pass. I'll never fock an eccessively drunk girl I met in the club. Black, white, green or pinstriped

Credits
    As long as yuh walk wid yuh own drinks money and is not a dry throat, ah tusty buy meh ah drink nah kinda chick, meen give ah dam what yuh is or what yuh do in the club.
    Mr_Crafty likes this.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    As long as yuh walk wid yuh own drinks money and is not a dry throat, ah tusty buy meh ah drink nah kinda chick, meen give ah dam what yuh is or what yuh do in the club.

then this thread is not for you...it's for the men that expressed the sentiments i am talking about
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    then this thread is not for you...it's for the men that expressed the sentiments i am talking about
    Good luck getting them to respond, maybe now they might come out and give your thread lil boost.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Good luck getting them to respond, maybe now they might come out and give your thread lil boost.
    i'm not worried about my thread getting a boost....because i know there is no way for them to respond without looking like blatant hypocrites and they don't want to run that risk....the question is already answered in the lack of replies

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    White/Hispanic women can be assholes too. What attract me to any woman is the way she carry herself, nice skin and real hair. For the record - YES I have dated a few black women with weaves/extensions and it wasn’t a problem

Nice skin – NO Bo Bo, stretch marks or tattoos looking like birthmarks

Some black female racist or intimidated black women say WE like white women because they docile or easy to manipulate. That may be true for some men, but I am speaking for myself Richard Singh don’t date puppies or lap dogs. I want ah independent woman with a mind of her own Black or White

Waiting for the DUMB comment about me trying to downplay my love for white women
    ~Urbane~ likes this.

Credits
    ^^

Go fly a kite you twat!

Notice you always pull that "I don't see color" b.s. when it comes to questioning the folly of Amy, Marisol, Fu Chin and Narrine. But silent when the conversation is about Tasha and Keisha.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinks View Post
    ^^

Go fly a kite you twat!

Notice you always pull that "I don't see color" b.s. when it comes to questioning the folly of Amy, Marisol, Fu Chin and Narrine. But silent when the conversation is about Tasha and Keisha.
    twat

1. Vulgar Slang The vulva.
    2. Offensive & Vulgar Slang A woman or girl.
    iPicong likes this.

Credits
    they rush to grab up the white and spanish chicks
    Spanish chicks are actually white.

Credits
    i see some men say that they prefer to deal with white women because they are friendlier when they go out....and they are easier to talk to, dance with etc etc

i have read this on imix, and i have heard men say this at clubs and lounges....they rush to grab up the white and spanish chicks in the lounges and dance with them, grind on them....and i also see men tonguing them down in corners, and they just happened to meet the woman that night....(have had men try to do that to me as well)....my question is, if white and spanish chicks let you do that, and this is why you prefer dealing with them because they are friendlier and more free and open......how would you view Black women that did the same thing?

if every Black woman all of a sudden became as "friendly" as Becky is in the club....what would you really think and say about Tasha, doing the EXACT same thing?
    Black women for the most part (WI, AA, AC) always on that "oh I'm with my girls" or "I don't know you b/s".

This professional 20 something chica in the white short pants on the other hand says to me: "mi casa su casa" same night I meet her. Sorry if I prefer easy going to overcominging yuh right off the bat cold sterile demeanour. I'm sure theres enough guys with "game" to break through that barrier. That ain't me.

I can't fathom the last time I had fun like this with a random black (non Brazilian of course ) woman socially on a night out. They most care about booths and bottle service. Let the other guys throw themselves at those women.

As for me......the only hard work I want to do is at the gym.
    NaturalBornRidah likes this.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    White/Hispanic women can be assholes too. What attract me to any woman is the way she carry herself, nice skin and real hair. For the record - YES I have dated a few black women with weaves/extensions and it wasn’t a problem

Nice skin – NO Bo Bo, stretch marks or tattoos looking like birthmarks

Some black female racist or intimidated black women say WE like white women because they docile or easy to manipulate. That may be true for some men, but I am speaking for myself Richard Singh don’t date puppies or lap dogs. I want ah independent woman with a mind of her own Black or White

Waiting for the DUMB comment about me trying to downplay my love for white women

I respect your tastes and preferences, but to emphasize a person's qualities, is not necessary to disparage the qualities of the others.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    Black women for the most part (WI, AA, AC) always on that "oh I'm with my girls" or "I don't know you b/s".

This professional 20 something chica in the white short pants on the other hand says to me: "mi casa su casa" same night I meet her. Sorry if I prefer easy going to overcominging yuh right off the bat cold sterile demeanour. I'm sure theres enough guys with "game" to break through that barrier. That ain't me.

I can't fathom the last time I had fun like this with a random black (non Brazilian of course ) woman socially on a night out. They most care about booths and bottle service. Let the other guys throw themselves at those women.

As for me......the only hard work I want to do is at the gym.

Are those Sketchers on your feet ? Lol
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Swagga~ View Post
    Are those Sketchers on your feet ? Lol
    Nah
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Credits
    A bigger question is:

since all these other types are nicer, better, smoother etc how many will those men who only profess by them will feel the need to sample before they settle and marry one?

Or is it that despite all the overflow of graciousness these other types seem to possess and bestow upon mankind, somehow, the most vocal mighty black men, you know the kind to whom black women biggest mistake was to actually push them out... still find it hard to settle and commit himself seriously with one?
    Chen ki japé pa mòde!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast