Thread: TO MCI & MCBA

Dragon

TO MCI & MCBA

[font color="red" size="4" face="modern no. 20"]I have been sitting on the sidelines watching all this nonsense happening on the site.
    I have received many of complaints by members of the Islandmix community regarding the bickering and in fighting of the two carnivals in Miami.
    This is not a place to air one’s dirty laundry. Islandmix is a place to promote fetes and West Indian culture NOT for political in fighting.
    On behalf of the members of Islandmix, I ask both parties and their subordinates to stop all the childish postings and tit-for-tat.
    There are many other promoters that are on Islandmix to promote their fetes, but cannot do so because of all the fighting about who are misleading the public regarding Miami Carnivals.
    The Islandmix community is made up of a lot of smart people from all over the world and they are the ones that will make the decision on where to go not a committee or an association.

Finally, I will be monitoring the site and will be deleting all inappropriate postings.[/font]

Dragon your Islandmix Moderator

Credits

RE: TO MCI & MCBA

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-01 AT 11:39 AM (EST)[/font][p] To add to that... there will be some obvious changes imposed after MIAMI Carnival... and incorporated into the new BACKHAT fuh October 15th... as indicated here--> http://www.islandmix.com/cgi-bin/backchat/dcboard.cgi?az=read_announcements

Let's just all go to MIAMI... meet up with ISLANDMIX people and have fun....

STRYKA

p.s. the FINAL word is that they are both on... and lets leave it @ that...

Your IslandMix.com Webmaster...

Credits

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-01 AT 12:14 PM (EST)[/font][p]its about time somebody stop this foolishness.

thank god

Credits

I am so dissapointed at the people in miami who organizes this carnival.although I have never been to Miami for carnival,this is a carnival that everybody looks forward to.you should be worrying on how to please the people instead of trying to line your pockets.It's the people who make the carnival,without us it would be a big flop.You guys don't realize how important your carnival is.You guys have the last carnival of the year.let's send out 2001 with a bang.

nuff love to MCI&MCBA!!!!
    American By Birth, Guyanese By Blood!!

blackie

Dragon i think this should of been said an addressed weeks ago. Im coming to the conclusion that like all things once they get big commercialization takes over and this how im feeling about ISLANDMIX ,i love de site big up stryka&dragon but come on with the Miami crap now ,some people really doing like Miami is the only thing they have in the world you going Miami good you not going good thats all that should matter but everyone trying to use de site for free commercials and every other post is Miami ,Miami Miami JAHHHHHHHHHHHHH i sorry but every time ah come on Islandmix now i feel like ah dealing with ah bunch ah people who make money from fetes an people who have nothing else in dey head but Miami ,an to me this Miami 22 is not that serious ,de way how allyu going de damn site go flop come mid October.
    Not one person ah hear post about maybe doing something for the victims(oh ah forget that is Miami money),ah love meh carnival ah love meh bachanal but i am not a Soca artist or promoter this means Miami is just a weekend getaway ,half ah allyu taking bait from promoters who allyu know long before Miami doh give ah damn about de general public i really dont know what happen to all my smart islandmix family,could we discuss ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE,maybe we could talk about selling hot salted nuts & ice cold coconut water,anything else pleaseeeeeeeee

Credits

RE: THIS IS REALLY SAD

Credits

Yeah we could stop de thing we all know there is two carnivals and once we all know that then my job is done. I just hope everyone come down and enjoy themselves where ever they go. So MCBA will chill but and attemots to destroy our work would be dealt with accordingly.

Blessings to all Blessed