Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dev

Thread: Mayweather released.

dev
    Credits

Mayweather released.

one month early..

The unbeaten five-weight world champion was handed a 90-day jail term in December last year after pleading guilty to an attack on ex-girlfriend Josie Harris.

The 35-year-old boxer struck a deal with prosecutors in order to recieve reduced domestic battery charges stemming from a hair-pulling, arm-twisting attack on Harris while two of their three children watched.

The plea deal allowed him to avoid trial on felony charges that could have seen him jailed for up to 34 years. Harris and the children have since moved to the Los Angeles area.

As a high-profile inmate, police say Mayweather had a solo cell at the Clark County Detention Center and was kept separate for his protection from the other 3,200 inmates in the downtown Las Vegas facility.

Lawyers had argued that Mayweather's boxing career could be harmed by the lack of exercise and poor dietary conditions he would suffer during his incarceration.

Mayweather, who received time off his sentence for good behaviour, will need to reapply to the Nevada Athletic Commission for a licence to box in Las Vegas.
    "What kind of mirror image do you have of yourself?"

"TAWK YUH TAWK, DOAN BODDER ME. TAWK DOAN BUY GROCERIES."

T-MAKAA
    He get release 4-5 days ago

dev
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by t-makaa View Post
    he get release 4-5 days ago
    i know but my posting was held up by bolt's run in the 100m...doan spit pon de messenger./
    T-MAKAA likes this.
    "What kind of mirror image do you have of yourself?"

"TAWK YUH TAWK, DOAN BODDER ME. TAWK DOAN BUY GROCERIES."

Taj
    Credits
    hmmm either i din know or totally forgot about this

this reminds me
    ummm is wesley snipes actually in jail, if so how much longer he has?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel